Become a Patron!

Always lounge

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C'mon Whiso_O.....I knew that already:teehee:.
tumblr_lz31jn6p0E1qiagcvo1_500.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the macguyver reboot sucks even worse than I thought it would

HellcatChick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FYI: Packing for a move fucking blows!
Yes! Yes, it does. The worst is when you get to the things that don't really belong anywhere. I just start dumping them in boxes at that point. I can't even begin to tell you the countless huge yard bags I filled with CRAP! Our front yard looked like a dump with all the bags. If I couldn't figure out if something was definitely being packed, it got thrown away.

HellcatChick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FYI: Packing for a move fucking blows!
In our neighborhood, we also have these late night trolls who curb surf before trash pickup the next day.:huh: They were stalking us putting out what we weren't taking? :sad: Weird people out there.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to home depot to solicit help
They are going to be here 0800 Saturday morning...tomorrow after the closing, I'm manually moving what I don't want to lose
i am right now.
regretting it.

BILLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:goat:

Yes! Yes, it does. The worst is when you get to the things that don't really belong anywhere. I just start dumping them in boxes at that point. I can't even begin to tell you the countless huge yard bags I filled with CRAP! Our front yard looked like a dump with all the bags. If I couldn't figure out if something was definitely being packed, it got thrown away.
We are beyond the boxes stage..now it's contractor bag time...
In our neighborhood, we also have these late night trolls who curb surf before trash pickup the next day.:huh: They were stalking us putting out what we weren't taking? :sad: Weird people out there.
Neighborhood folks are afraid to come close here. They see me coming and going with gun cases far too frequently!

But, by tomorrow night, after a couple years of saving, medical setbacks with the wife, and 6 months waiting for it to be built..... I'll be in here:
IMG_0382.JPG

HellcatChick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are going to be here 0800 Saturday morning...tomorrow after the closing, I'm manually moving what I don't want to lose

:goat:

We are beyond the boxes stage..now it's contractor bag time...

Neighborhood folks are afraid to come close here. They see me coming and going with gun cases far too frequently!

But, by tomorrow night, after a couple years of saving, medical setbacks with the wife, and 6 months waiting for it to be built..... I'll be in here:
View attachment 62880
Very nice Rebel! I'm so thrilled for you guys. :)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the congrats everyone now to figure out how to move all my shit. Way too much of it

Also got asked to take an assistant manager position at work. Not sure whether it's the right choice because of the location of the salon and ahem.. other people there. But really would like to get my foot in the door. I hate decisions. I need an adultier adult to run my life

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Folks!

Considering stopping by one of my favorite stores in the Great Commonwealth on the way home, and giving the hard eyeball to a new device. The G22 is something I've always wanted, but the G43 is very intriguing...just can't make up my mind which one! I'm thinking G22 because of capacity...thoughts? :D

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Folks!

Considering stopping by one of my favorite stores in the Great Commonwealth on the way home, and giving the hard eyeball to a new device. The G22 is something I've always wanted, but the G43 is very intriguing...just can't make up my mind which one! I'm thinking G22 because of capacity...thoughts? :D

Murnin' Rob! :D

This_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Or, at least, a link.
whistling.gif

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya Red!

They both look about the same I suppose. G43 is 9mm 6+1...tiny little feller. G22 is a full sized .40 S&W 15+1. I'm talking Glocks, not vapes :D

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya Red!

They both look about the same I suppose. G43 is 9mm 6+1...tiny little feller. G22 is a full sized .40 S&W 15+1. I'm talking Glocks, not vapes :D

The 22 is my answer but I'm a full size kind of guy, along with a .40 fan. But I also have a G20 that I daily carry ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors