https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm having a very weird day today, playing catch up around the forum, finally. Now, I realize I don't know some of you guys in here, but y'all are a lot of fun to read.

Be safer hurricaners.
:popcorn:

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Almost everything moved in finally! Now I gotta figure out what to do with all this shit now that it's actually here it hurts everywhere
I feel your pain...literally!
About 25% unpacked, but got the major chores done that the mrs needed- stove, washer and dryer hooked up, bed assembled.

The rest can take as long as it takes...plan on being here for a LONG time!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel your pain...literally!
About 25% unpacked, but got the major chores done that the mrs needed- stove, washer and dryer hooked up, bed assembled.

The rest can take as long as it takes...plan on being here for a LONG time!

I got a few things done, tomorrow while the kids are at school I at least want to get their rooms half done so they can feel a bit more at home here. Next is the kitchen and bathrooms so we can actually use them lol. After that it can happen a little more slowly

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi honey how ya been darlin?
Hi Sweetie! I miss you :sad:
Aside from that, I'm doin' ok. This new Blogs thing is making my eyes hurt, LOL. Setting up your new place will wait. Just make sure you have a bed to sleep in at the ready and your coffee pot set up. That's how I always do it, LOL.

Move in:
Set up bed, including making it.
Set up coffee pot
Have clean towel set in the bathroom
Bring in rest.

Done!

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning crazies. Be safe Fla peeps! My poor aunt has to evacuate Boca. She was trying to get the car gassed up befor my uncle came home, tremendous lines at gas stations...some out of gas all together.

She had her wallet in her hand AT the gas pump and some asshole opened her car door and stole her purse that had her cell phone in it!!! Yes...the passenger side as she was standing at the driver side facing the pumps!!!! At least she had her wallet, CC cards and cash in her hand.

People can be so cruel and evil during times of disasters. Makes me sick.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning crazies. Be safe Fla peeps! My poor aunt has to evacuate Boca. She was trying to get the car gassed up befor my uncle came home, tremendous lines at gas stations...some out of gas all together.

She had her wallet in her hand AT the gas pump and some asshole opened her car door and stole her purse that had her cell phone in it!!! Yes...the passenger side as she was standing at the driver side facing the pumps!!!! At least she had her wallet, CC cards and cash in her hand.

People can be so cruel and evil during times of disasters. Makes me sick.

Malaysianpursesnatcherfailsbigtime-11865.gif

First think that came to mind.
whistling.gif

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
catching up

voting is compulsary here, with preferential voting

so you vote with numbers in order of preference, if #1 doesn't get 50% then 75% of your second preference gets added to the tally, and so on

i donkey vote [in order they appear, regardless who they are]

Ck3rScfUoAEbeP3.jpg

just to make sure that has impact, i then these photos to the elected local member, telling them to abolish compulsory voting

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

VU Sponsors