Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
`
Bow season started in Sept, and crossbow Oct 1 in KY. I haven't hunted in over 10 years, but I've got the itch to go real bad this year for some reason.
ahhh, I fogret about primitive. i'll do black powder, but I SUCK with a bow. lol

It's cool iffn you're a sausage man. There's no shame in that these days ;)

Seriously though, deer sausage shrimp gumbo sounds awesome!
:facepalm:

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
`

ahhh, I fogret about primitive. i'll do black powder, but I SUCK with a bow. lol

I heard that. I remember back in the day, all my buddies used to laugh at me because I was using a Horton and a red dot (back before crossbows were broken out separately). They usually stopped when I had bagged and cleaned my buck by 10:00am (without loosing more than 1 broad head), and they'd lost/damaged at least 5 and mostly went empty. Within 5 years, they all had Hortons. Ah, the good ole days.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The goon looks awesome on the G2.
f5d8fa5b9e9f8872d718a52d2f3e666f.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I heard that. I remember back in the day, all my buddies used to laugh at me because I was using a Horton and a red dot (back before crossbows were broken out separately). They usually stopped when I had bagged and cleaned my buck by 10:00am (without loosing more than 1 broad head), and they'd lost/damaged at least 5 and mostly went empty. Within 5 years, they all had Hortons. Ah, the good ole days.
sounds like a buddy of mine.... I learned quick to just wait until I could use a fire stick.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
swear I tried turning off and on the breakers and it did NOT work. Hubs came home and did the same thing I did, just let it stay off longer and it works now?!?! WTH?
2 probabilities.

You are running that circuit close to the trip level of current.
Breaker is just about shot from running close to maximum for a long time.

I recommend replacing that breaker. And use the exact same current rating breaker for the replacement.
To increase the amp size is to encourage a house fire.

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can one of you Cali people go kick this guy in the Butt! :mad:

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2 probabilities.

You are running that circuit close to the trip level of current.
Breaker is just about shot from running close to maximum for a long time.

I recommend replacing that breaker. And use the exact same current rating breaker for the replacement.
To increase the amp size is to encourage a house fire.

Ok thanks! I'm going to try and explain this to the hubs and have an electrician check it out. I had two smallish space heaters running and the only other things plugged in are a treadmill and an elliptical. All were plugged in on different walls/plugs.

We have a 220 outlet from an older treadmill and he thought I plugged the heater into that. Which, it has a funky outlet and no way I could even put the plug from the heater in it anyway.

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice!
Ya got the nite sights on there?

Nope, just the factory poly sights for the moment. I kinda like the rear sight, so I might just upgrade only the front to FO. Tritium is a waste of time imo. The "glow" would eventually go away, and I can't see how having something bright that's not shining on the target would help at night. I'll put 200-300 rounds through it and see how it goes from there.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok thanks! I'm going to try and explain this to the hubs and have an electrician check it out. I had two smallish space heaters running and the only other things plugged in are a treadmill and an elliptical. All were plugged in on different walls/plugs.

We have a 220 outlet from an older treadmill and he thought I plugged the heater into that. Which, it has a funky outlet and no way I could even put the plug from the heater in it anyway.

A lot of times, electrical engineers will put all receps in one room on the same breaker. Usually, but not always, a 20A breaker. Houses have a tendency to use 15A breakers.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Nope, just the factory poly sights for the moment. I kinda like the rear sight, so I might just upgrade only the front to FO. Tritium is a waste of time imo. The "glow" would eventually go away, and I can't see how having something bright that's not shining on the target would help at night. I'll put 200-300 rounds through it and see how it goes from there.
I once thought the same way, until I tried looking at things in low light. You can make out a target/silhouette with ease, yet not be able to see the sights at all. Night sights just add enough that you can see them in low light. Tritium does fade, but not for like 10-14 years so that's not a big deal for mei

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

2 smallish electric heaters will trip most home single pole breakers.
Yours is probably a 15 amp breaker.
Again do NOT replace a 15 amp breaker with a 20 amp breaker. Bad things will likely happen as in a fire.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@always9988 please donkey punch him for me :D

What he said. :D
finger-pointing-down-animation-gif.gif
Be nice y'all... I'm sure I owe him at least a few when he gets here anyway so I'll add that to the list
A little under the weather tonight folks. I'll catch y'all tomorrow. :D
Feel better soon
I truly and wholeheartedly missed this shit :D
We have a pretty kick ass group here now for sure. Thanks y'all for taking me in
not until thanksgiving here.

its going to have to go on my tab

night red!

That tab is getting a little long, just saying

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I once thought the same way, until I tried looking at things in low light. You can make out a target/silhouette with ease, yet not be able to see the sights at all. Night sights just add enough that you can see them in low light. Tritium does fade, but not for like 10-14 years so that's not a big deal for mei
Ya beat me to it. was gonna say the something similiar.
G'morning all.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Politics like religion is mostly faith based and humans tend to get upset if their faith is questioned.
I know right?
its fun... its like watching de-evolution, to see someone grasp for something, anything to hold on to what they are told to believe in.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know right?
its fun... its like watching de-evolution, to see someone grasp for something, anything to hold on to what they are told to believe in.
I look at past performance and facts. What they say is exempt from truth in advertising laws. Why I think the majority of both sides suck.

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was looking for the For Sale/Trade thread in here. Can't locate it.
Is it called something else on here?

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Criminal or the Con Man :popcorn:

Trump is doing exactly what he's suppose to do,
See there's no actual way Hillary could actually win,
unless she's running against someone that Americans hate as much as her.
And that's a short list there. :teehee:
Trump's role in this is so when Hillary wins, the sheeple don't question it. :huh:
The closer and closer we get, the further & further Trump will drop.
Got some bad news for ya,
They already picked the next Pres and it's Hillary. :(

Do you really think the Farmer would let the Sheep pick who runs the farm?

Think your vote matters?
Ask the FDA how much your vote matters. :giggle:<--FDA
Get ready for 8 more years of the same Obama/Clinton :drunk:

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That anal leakage makes it hard to fart with confidence.
for me... I couldn't ... not safely
The Criminal or the Con Man :popcorn:

Trump is doing exactly what he's suppose to do,
See there's no actual way Hillary could actually win,
unless she's running against someone that Americans hate as much as her.
And that's a short list there. :teehee:
Trump's role in this is so when Hillary wins, the sheeple don't question it. :huh:
The closer and closer we get, the further further Trump will drop.
Got some bad news for ya,
They already picked the next Pres and it's Hillary. :(

Do you really think the Farmer would let the Sheep pick who runs the farm?

Think your vote matters?
Ask the FDA how much your vote matters. :giggle:<--FDA
Get ready for 8 more years of the same Obama/Clinton :drunk:
ahh my friend, have I got a discussion for you to get involved in
http://vapingunderground.com/posts/1398757/

VU Sponsors