Thank you. So needed that cup'o joe.
You were the onliest one. :)

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I painted the bathroom, didn't realize how much work and time it would entail. So got some quotes for the rest of the place, the lowest was $50 an hour. Is that a reasonable price?

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I painted the bathroom, didn't realize how much work and time it would entail. So got some quotes for the rest of the place, the lowest was $50 an hour. Is that a reasonable price?
$50 to have a stranger in your house seems like a good deal,
at lease for the stranger :huh:

Animated-moving-creepy-knock-on-door.gif

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
that depends I know a person that can do the work of 4 people and he isn't that far from you.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes.
I've used these contractors before, but to update the kitchen and granite work. . Should have let them paint then.

If you trust the contractor, that's a good price. I have a professional painter on my project right now and he says, for the area you're in, that's dirt cheap and probably a shit painter. The rate should be $60-75 (you by the paint) for a good painter.

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you already have it...

- sorry couldn't help myself
?
sorry I got a lot going on right now. didn't catch the joke.

If you trust the contractor, that's a good price. I have a professional painter on my project right now and he says, for the area you're in, that's dirt cheap and probably a shit painter. The rate should be $60-75 (you by the paint) for a good painter.

yeah, well I already have the paint.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I blew fuses in a room and switch the breakers back on, off, back on, off back on...(ya, I tried multiple times) but nothing is working....are the breakers fried? Like I need new breakers?

Hubs is gonna be pissed about this one. :rolleyes:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I will borrow your 1 dog, if you take these pesky destructive racoons who destroy my pool vacuum.
Oh man. I don't envy that. I know how destructive those fuckers are. I had 2 holes in the upstairs ceiling over their shenanigans. I re-homed a mama and baby, never did catch the other adult. Pretty sure that one will resurface soon and cost me some money. :gaah::cuss2:

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who had certain staff members private information as well, I just thought about that

Yeah. SMH
Not to mention the whole thread dedicated to photos. Who knows what he did with those.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah. SMH
Not to mention the whole thread dedicated to photos. Who knows what he did with those.
OH MY GOD> I HOPE THEY ALL GOT DELETED.

makes ya think of spanky completely different huh?

OMG...didn't even think about this. I think I posted only one pic tho. Probably all of our pics are on a different forum and we are now sisters, brothers and wives with names like Emerald, Diamond and Quartz

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OMG...didn't even think about this. I think I posted only one pic tho. Probably all of our pics are on a different forum and we are now sisters, brothers and wives with names like Emerald, Diamond and Quartz
yeah..... I'm actualy concerned about that.

I know a lot of things were deleted off the server.... hopefully the photos that we all posted were some of them .

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. SMH
Unless a person wants to pretend to be a fat guy in a bubble suit,
I think my pics are safe :teehee:

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah..... I'm actualy concerned about that.

I know a lot of things were deleted off the server.... hopefully the photos that we all posted were some of them .

Dude, he totally downloaded them pics long ago. Along with selective life stories freely provided to him.

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude, he totally downloaded them pics long ago. Along with selective life stories provided to him.
:eek:
I would like to be the first to Welcome you all to the "New Family"

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man. I don't envy that. I know how destructive those fuckers are. I had 2 holes in the upstairs ceiling over their shenanigans. I re-homed a mama and baby, never did catch the other adult. Pretty sure that one will resurface soon and cost me some money. :gaah::cuss2:

Yes. And the city is of no recourse.

VU Sponsors