Always lounge

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes. And the city is of no recourse.
Absolutely not!

A friend of mine had raccoon damage quite some time back, racking up over $10,000 in damages in their attic, so I feel lucky. His insurance tried telling him it wasn't covered, so since we have the same company, I did research. They cover squirrel damage, LOL. I sent him what I found, he fought them, the insurance, not the squirrels (though that woulda been awesome to watch!). They paid for his attic and a new roof.

Cute, they are, but not THAT cute.

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so when he has to reinvent himself, I reckon he will be a retired samurai soldier, from Scotland?
- there can be only 1?

And a Doctor. Because he thrives off of sympathy. How many times were he and his sisters hurt and in the hospital? Or his lady left him and tried to take the kid....
When he got called out... low and behold he was hurt again.... he was molested as a child.
Text book Sociopath.

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Absolutely not!

A friend of mine had raccoon damage quite some time back, racking up over $10,000 in damages in their attic, so I feel lucky. His insurance tried telling him it wasn't covered, so since we have the same company, I did research. They cover squirrel damage, LOL. I sent him what I found, he fought them, the insurance, not the squirrels (though that woulda been awesome to watch!). They paid for his attic and a new roof.

Cute, they are, but not THAT cute.

I tried almost everything, even mountain lion piss. That did work for a while until it wore off. And smells horrible. They aren't in the house luckily, but . they are attracted to the pool water, and I don't want to keep draining my pool every time they get in it. I won't win this one. Gonna have to accidentally shoot them.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And a Doctor. Because he thrives off of sympathy. How many times were he and his sisters hurt and in the hospital? Or his lady left him and tried to take the kid....
When he got called out... low and behold he was hurt again.... he was molested as a child.
Text book Sociopath.

right... the priest needs jesus

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I tried almost everything, even mountain lion piss. That did work for a while until it wore off. And smells horrible. They are attracted to the pool water, but I don't want to keep draining my pool every time they get in it. I won't win this one. Gonna have to accidentally shoot them.
I get it. I really do.

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried almost everything, even mountain lion piss. That did work for a while until it wore off. And smells horrible. They aren't in the house luckily, but . they are attracted to the pool water, and I don't want to keep draining my pool every time they get in it. I won't win this one. Gonna have to accidentally shoot them.
Maybe you should stop giving people you meet online your address :huh:

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I blew fuses in a room and switch the breakers back on, off, back on, off back on...(ya, I tried multiple times) but nothing is working....are the breakers fried? Like I need new breakers?

Hubs is gonna be pissed about this one. :rolleyes:
Your screwed, you have to buy a new house :huh:

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:teehee:

giphy.gif

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They will have some alka seltzer first, so they are foaming at the mouth. before I fear for my well-being. lol
Racoons are bad assed fighters.
If they got smart and ganged up on someone a half dozen could likely kill a grown man.

the skunks would just make you wish you were dead for a while. Sleeping in the garage for several days.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That was so much more fun to watch without sound.
I'm excited.... I have the pod rented and leaving here on nov. 9th..
I wont be up there by Halloween; which I wanted, But ill be there before thanksgiving.
woohooooo!

so much to be thankful for this year.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Something may still be shorted out. Unplug things and try the breaker.

I swear I tried turning off and on the breakers and it did NOT work. Hubs came home and did the same thing I did, just let it stay off longer and it works now?!?! WTH?

Your screwed, you have to buy a new house :huh:

That's actually a terrific idea!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am in BumFucked Mississippi...not sure if there are even ranges here! Lol!

I've seen a bunch of open carry around here, so I'd say pretty much everyone in these parts is packin heat. Gotta be a place to go waste ammo...
come to nola we have a few indoor ranges.
Also look up the honey island swamp range its off of I-10 between slidell and the Mississippi line. - great range there

honey island swamp
http://honeyisland.org/

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
come to nola we have a few indoor ranges.
Also look up the honey island swamp range its off of I-10 between slidell and the Mississippi line. - great range there

honey island swamp
http://honeyisland.org/

Thanks for the tip, but I'm at the other end of the state...between Corinth and Tupelo.

I swear if I listen very closely, I hear banjo twangs softly in the distance...not really, but it seems like I should. :D

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

VU Sponsors