Become a Patron!

Always lounge

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Premade Ceramic coils vs. Premade Cotton Coils. Any huge differences in flavor/vapor that makes one more preferable? Yes I will factor in personal preference.
Just looking for pros and cons you might have.
Thank you.

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Premade Ceramic coils vs. Premade Cotton Coils. Any huge differences in flavor/vapor that makes one more preferable? Yes I will factor in personal preference.
Just looking for pros and cons you might have.
Thank you.

For me, the biggest difference was the inevitable "dry hit". Whereas cotton/rayon dry hits are just nasty, ceramic dry hits feel as bad as they taste.
When they're working well, the ceramics perform better than the others imo. I have a few left over from a trial run if you want them before buying any. I'm not a fan of pre-made coils anymore, and I bought them out of curiosity more than anything else.

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For me, the biggest difference was the inevitable "dry hit". Whereas cotton/rayon dry hits are just nasty, ceramic dry hits feel as bad as they taste.
When they're working well, the ceramics perform better than the others imo. I have a few left over from a trial run if you want them before buying any. I'm not a fan of pre-made coils anymore, and I bought them out of curiosity more than anything else.

Thanks for the input. I actually have some sub ohm tanks that I won in contest, and would not have otherwise owned or purchased; because of the needed pre-made coils. They were collecting dust, so I was going to give them go. I lack experience with sub ohm tanks because I prefer rebuildable coils, and tend to vape no lower than .5ish

So with these. 3ish pre-made coils, (some are ceramic and some are cotton) what is a standard wattage to use, do I need to prime them?

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
:eek:
Hello.

Disclaimer:
whatever it is.... Chief did it. :giggle:
excuseme.gif

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the input. I actually have some sub ohm tanks that I won in contest, and would not have otherwise owned or purchased; because of the needed pre-made coils. They were collecting dust, so I was going to give them go. I lack experience with sub ohm tanks because I prefer rebuildable coils, and tend to vape no lower than .5ish

So with these. 3ish pre-made coils, (some are ceramic and some are cotton) what is a standard wattage to use, do I need to prime them?

Definitely prime them. Remember those ceramic dry hits I mentioned? :)
I don't use them for most of the same reasons. 99.5% of the time, I'm a MTL vaper. Start out at 25-30 watts, and see how it goes. I've read of people running them up to 50-60 watts, but that's just not me.

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all! Been MIA forever because of nursing school as most of you know. Found out I passed my LPN exam today :bliss:RN in 7 months! :vino::confetti::stars2::banana: (Did I mention I love all these emojis over here yet lol)

ConGrats!!!
partytime.gif

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 63105
I know we're all over it, but I still really want to call Nev and Max. I've always wanted a reason to call them :teehee:
Call them :teehee: I don't think everyone is over it, and for me, I just don't give a shit :giggle:
Soon as I can teach my Cats to sit still long enough,
I am going to have a bunch of new online Friends to join us. :)

giphy.gif

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Call them :teehee: I don't think everyone is over it, and for me, I just don't give a shit :giggle:
Soon as I can teach my Cats to sit still long enough,
I am going to have a bunch of new online Friends to join us. :)

giphy.gif

^^Truth
(them gonna be some interesting posts lol)
:tigercat:

a580763e57ab5008dd50504b47100bea.gif

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:giggle:

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey yall,
Need your help. My buddy here
Is looking for his father (pictured). He abandoned his family around this time 30 something years ago. Any info is appreciated. TiA

There was one lead, he was spotted hanging out in the towel aisle at Kmart, then in the back by the milk crates. But the video was poor quality.

12194731_913145232072787_4448733952587172096_o.jpg

is that johnny's brother?

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey yall,
Need your help. My buddy here
Is looking for his father (in photo-age progressed ). He abandoned his family around this time 30 something years ago. Any info is appreciated. Have you seen him? TiA

There was one lead, he was spotted hanging out in the towel aisle at Kmart, then in the back by the milk crates. But the video was poor quality.

12194731_913145232072787_4448733952587172096_o.jpg

Tell him just to phone home :huh:

ILdcAjG.jpg

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He tried, couldn't get a signal.
So he claimed.

VU Sponsors