https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aloha Deplorables. Getting some outer rain bands this morning already. 5 pm is when we're supposed to hunker down. Freakin thing seems like it's trying to put the cross hairs on my azz. The way it looks we'll lose power sometime this evening. We're in a rural area and the first to lose it, last to get it back. Hope y'all have a bodacious day. I've got a few last minute details to take care of. Laterz
for the love of pete, take care of you and the Mrs..... will be worrying, raying and thinking of ya'll!

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No need to worry. We'll be fine. Never ridden this bronc before but it's not our first rodeo either. Been through some strong cat 3s. Safer to stay here than to get on I-4 with the crazies

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fixed it for ya. You head Northwest it's like surfing the storm. You're going with it. :eek:

Like someone said once, "Go West, young man." :giggle:

Big meeting today. I get to tell the architect, structural engineer and electrical engineer how they screwed up on the last one and how to fix it for the next one. :D 2 buildings done, 5 more to go. :wait:

Oh. Hey y'all! Laters y'all! :wave:

Ya.LOLOL..I changed it right after I wrote it. But at this point, I'm sure all highways are backed up, in STAND stills and would be a nightmare getting stuck without gas or something. UGH.....my fav state gonna be going thru hell :(

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
watching this thing makes me happier about leaving the coast

UGH....my hubs this AM: SEE, this is why we are NOT moving to Florida :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Bums me out. And gotta pester Swampy to leave...Gov of Fla on tv and told people if we know anyone not evacuating, pester them, beg them,,,do whatever it takes to get them to evacuate. :gaah:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i know...
and i know always and i will be back south in a few years. maybe not on the coast but not far away from it.
maybe ill get her to the safe zone where all we have to look out for are bible thumping hobos.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like a Texas size Mexican Martini mixer to me.
Everything is bigger in Texas!
watching this thing makes me happier about leaving the coast
Makes snow not seem as bad now, doesn't it?
UGH....my hubs this AM: SEE, this is why we are NOT moving to Florida :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Bums me out. And gotta pester Swampy to leave...Gov of Fla on tv and told people if we know anyone not evacuating, pester them, beg them,,,do whatever it takes to get them to evacuate. :gaah:
I think he knows that if he doesn't evacuate, and anything bad happens to him, a few of us will be on our way down to kick his ass!

i know...
and i know always and i will be back south in a few years. maybe not on the coast but not far away from it.
maybe ill get her to the safe zone where all we have to look out for are bible thumping hobos.
You are moving to Amish country, and will be on the fringes of the Bible Belt. Lol

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

We get less hurricanes than y'all do snow. Just sayin'.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've been here 20 years. I've never evacuated anywhere, lost power maybe 4 days total (generators need breaks too, ya know) and half a pool cage because I didn't know about cutting the screens.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Everything is bigger in Texas!

Makes snow not seem as bad now, doesn't it?

I think he knows that if he doesn't evacuate, and anything bad happens to him, a few of us will be on our way down to kick his ass!

You are moving to Amish country, and will be on the fringes of the Bible Belt. Lol

i would beat you all to it with him

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got batteries in the lights, flashlights charged, oil in the hurricane lamps and a couple more hours till shtf time. Had a rib eye for dinner. Hit me with your best shot Matt
best of luck to you bro! give Matt a "Fuck You!" from the rest of the coast.

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone.......heard about Johnny

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha

Called it!
Hi Drummer :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They're going to need it. This sucker is one more nasty sumbitch. Haven't seen that shade of black on a sky in many moons.
watch your ass brother....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey everyone.......heard about Johnny

Haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha