Become a Patron!

Always lounge

Drummerskey

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Nice. I quit buying stuff honestly.

MV5BMTY3NzM5MTk2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ4MjQ3OA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm going to start again after the move

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the evolution of prorape/fun
60wradius w/tc and the Procyon :)
Wait, didn't they say they weren't going to do "60w", because it would not be safe... or something to that effect. LoL, so over them. Glad you are enjoying your mods, Awesome. They do look cool. Do they perform well?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wait, didn't they say they weren't going to do "60w", because it would not be safe... or something to that effect. LoL, so over them. Glad you are enjoying your mods, Awesome. They do look cool. Do they perform well?
They really do, I'm impressed as hell with them. in fact, my dnas are only used for dripping now and the radius is the go to daily runner.
They did the 50w tube and then the 60w box with tc under the radar.
apparently they did it all either under the radar or sold their soul.

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They really do, I'm impressed as hell with them. in fact, my dnas are only used for dripping now and the radius is the go to daily runner.
They did the 50w tube and then the 60w box with tc under the radar.
apparently they did it all either under the radar or sold their soul.

Oh, ok. Good to hear.
Yes, they are notorious for saying one thing and doing another. Have a good nite; me... tired. :sad:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for the iPV6x, same color as yours. Kinda hard to find one around $50 from a U.S. vendor in black/grey. I'm using the iPV400 as my daily driver now for the past 2 months. Running @ 65w with Sony VTC5's, the chipset really MAXXES out the battery life! Only thing that's a little annoying to me is how the battery door closes. Other than that, it's a winner:vino:.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm looking for the iPV6x, same color as yours. Kinda hard to find one around $50 from a U.S. vendor in black/grey. I'm using the iPV400 as my daily driver now for the past 2 months. Running @ 65w with Sony VTC5's, the chipset really MAXXES out the battery life! Only thing that's a little annoying to me is how the battery door closes. Other than that, it's a winner:vino:.

Hey Kev. At 40-65W with HG2's, I'm getting a good 12-14 hours of run time. Yeah, they're still hard to find. Some people would be pissy about it but, the up and down buttons are easily pushed depending on how you hold it. I've noticed a 0.1 - 0.7 change when I'm not paying attention. Not a big deal for me. There's nothing fancy in the menu, as in, you can't lock your wattage and no memory slots. Again, not a big deal for me. I likes it! :D

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Kev. At 40-65W with HG2's, I'm getting a good 12-14 hours of run time. Yeah, they're still hard to find. Some people would be pissy about it but, the up and down buttons are easily pushed depending on how you hold it. I've noticed a 0.1 - 0.7 change when I'm not paying attention. Not a big deal for me. There's nothing fancy in the menu, as in, you can't lock your wattage and no memory slots. Again, not a big deal for me. I likes it! :D
Yeah.....Once in a while, same with me with the up/down buttons (even though on the 400, the buttons are placed a little differently). Usually happens when I'm carrying lots of stuff into or out of the house :eek:. Yeah....coulda used a LOCK on that;).

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey @Drummerskey !!!!! Great to see you and glad you found us...the REAL people group. Except for Red, he's really here but still crazy. ;)

well, I'm still awesome .... :D

LMMMMMFFFAAAAAAOOOOOOO!!! Literally spit coffee out on that comment

Morning biatches. Looks like Fla got lucky for sure. Pics coming out on Haiti tho,...so sad

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Drummerskey !!!!! Great to see you and glad you found us...the REAL people group. Except for Red, he's really here but still crazy. ;)

LMMMMMFFFAAAAAAOOOOOOO!!! Literally spit coffee out on that comment

Morning biatches. Looks like Fla got lucky for sure. Pics coming out on Haiti tho,...so sad

emoticon___blink_by_kida_ookami.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Surf's up. Still got power. Sure is noisy. I see it's cat 3 now and maybe moved about 10 miles farther away. Great news to wake up to. Time to find some coffee.

Good to see it moved out even a tad.
Hang in there brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning y'all glad to see you this morning swampy. And glad hellcat is still doing ok. Was getting worried.

One more day of work then off for the weekend. That never happens but maybe I can finally get this disaster of an apartment under control. Starting to feel like it will never be done

VU Sponsors