https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you notice it says it's parked, which means it's registered but not associated with any website or stuff like that. He still probably owns the domain name, that way it can't be bought and used by someone else. Usually you pay per year so he probably still has time left on it and if wanted to could make a new site said domain name......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ahhh... interesting

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Basically it means it's on hold until he decides to do something with it, whether it's redo it and find a new host or just sit on it so no one else can use it.

he waiting for another personality to buy it

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
More then likely, I can possibly make an offer but I don't feel like doing all that for it lol. He'd probably try to sell for $50k or some ungodly amount.

I wouldn't want to be associated with it, not after his crazy shit

Hillarying the evidence?
we need a Julien Assange

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would probably turn it into a site dedicated to outing him and all his malarkey

I'm not sure the investment would be so worth it; but funny...
if you did want to look into it, all would ask is that you talk to rebel or red.
They both put a ton of work into it.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
if you did want to look into it, all would ask is that you talk to rebel or red.

For free. :crazy: To be honest, Rebel did a hell of a lot more behind the scenes than I did. I just wrote all the rules for the forum and the different areas.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rather small investment actually, just paying for the domain and hosting. Any dev work I can do so I wouldn't need a designer or anyone to do any sort of code for me.

It's just the maintenance and up keep, it would be something I'd also consider if more people were "catfished" like if he's been doing to this to people off over the internet. But since so far we know it's just us the site wouldn't gain enough attention to really be worth it.....

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rather small investment actually, just paying for the domain and hosting. Any dev work I can do so I wouldn't need a designer or anyone to do any sort of code for me.

It's just the maintenance and up keep, it would be something I'd also consider if more people were "catfished" like if he's been doing to this to people off over the internet. But since so far we know it's just us the site wouldn't gain enough attention to really be worth it.....

I lost count how many times suggestions were made to grow the site. I think it just fell on deaf ears. (See what I did there?) :giggle:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lost count how many times suggestions were made to grow the site. I think it just fell on deaf ears. (See what I did there?) :giggle:

Hahahahahaha i see!!

Hopefully he doesn't get another site going..... If he does I'll make sure it crashes every day...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
right? even went to the facebook and everything else.
then the app...

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
right? even went to the facebook and everything else.
then the app...

The app in all seriousness should of been a giveaway, it's literally an extension of tapatalk. I never noticed until now since I've always just used tapatalk.

f033f662de55e8fd779de743632ff7d3.png

1adc486316d08e94dc8a4e434b44878b.png

Anyone can do it, tapatalk does the work for you not a apple employee haha

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The app in all seriousness should of been a giveaway, it's literally an extension of tapatalk. I never noticed until now since I've always just used tapatalk.

f033f662de55e8fd779de743632ff7d3.png

1adc486316d08e94dc8a4e434b44878b.png

Anyone can do it, tapatalk does the work for you not a apple employee haha

oh I knew that from the get go..
I was more or less Joe King, because it was being played off as something new and entirely different..
all of their "insights" and improvements were straight out of the xenforo support community

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh I knew that from the get go..
I was more or less Joe King, because it was being played off as something new and entirely different..

I didn't since I never used/checked the app out until now, granted I had my suspicions when Ruby said she approved the app herself when it came to her desk.... Not only is she a Apple Store manager but she also works in dev?? lol I've been telling Hank for a while before this all came out I didn't trust either one of them and had weird feelings about them lol

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't since I never used/checked the app out until now, granted I had my suspicions when Ruby said she approved the app herself when it came to her desk.... Not only is she a Apple Store manager but she also works in dev?? lol I've been telling Hank for a while before this all came out I didn't trust either one of them and had weird feelings about them lol

oh a few of us have had some varying suspicions and curiosities for a long time.
its one reason I was not very active in the forum itself for a long time- as in a few years.
I would usually hang in the background and stay in PMs with a few folks for that long.
I used to wonder about everything from a bunch of people at his kitchen table to even incest. I'm not joking about he incest part, I honestly suspected a brother and sister moonshine fiddle event going on.
many things did not make sense since way before he had owned the place. That's one reason I couldn't help but finally set up the confrontation.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh a few of us have had some varying suspicions and curiosities for a long time.
its one reason I was not very active in the forum itself for a long time- as in a few years.
I would usually hang in the background and stay in PMs with a few folks for that long.
I used to wonder about everything from a bunch of people at his kitchen table to even incest. I'm not joking about he incest part, I honestly suspected a brother and sister moonshine fiddle event going on.
many things did not make sense since way before he had owned the place. That's one reason I couldn't help but finally set up the confrontation.

I don't think I had a post count of over 500 on it, I joined this past march I think. Used it for about 2wks straight then just stopped.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think I had a post count of over 500 on it, I joined this past march I think. Used it for about 2wks straight then just stopped.

oh damn... a bunch of us went there 2 years ago now, I think. something like that.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've only been on VU for a little over a year, ecf for maybe 6 months.

when VU was opening is when we went to the original guild.
I had come here under different name to feel it out for our group and Rob went there. At the time VU was a lot a different that first weekend; and, I didn't think it would fit us.
At that time, most of us had been together for about a year in the provape subforum on ecf; and, were getting banned or at minimum, a lot of warnings there.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I said that from the get go as well

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahahahahaha i see!!

Hopefully he doesn't get another site going.....

Oh pretty sure he will, if he hasn't already. And try to convince the diehards that the sun and moon set on his devine ass. LoL and he will, because some are so weak, they just feel the need to belong to something. Poor bastids. :giggle:

Last edited:

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, those who have the Avocado rdta, whats a good coil configuration? Any of yous try the Vertical build? Not seeing how this configuration would make a huge difference though.

Saw this

12599222_483110841891108_508927392_n.jpg

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, those who have the Avocado rdta, whats a good coil configuration? Any of yous try the Vertical build? Not seeing how this configuration would make a huge difference though.

Saw this

12599222_483110841891108_508927392_n.jpg
i haven't tried that with my 24 or 22.
all I have done is Fused claptons, 6 wrap, 3mm horizontal coils.
I run the 24 in dual coil and the 22 in single

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i haven't tried that with my 24 or 22.
all I have done is Fused claptons, 6 wrap, 3mm horizontal coils.
I run the 24 in dual coil and the 22 in single
Might try this single coil vert with a mesh/cotton wick.
Mesh roll through the coil on top, with cotton running through the middle split tail.

VU Sponsors