sm_blink.gif

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i haven't tried that with my 24 or 22.
all I have done is Fused claptons, 6 wrap, 3mm horizontal coils.
I run the 24 in dual coil and the 22 in single

Might try this single coil vert with a mesh/cotton wick.
Mesh roll through the coil on top, with cotton running through the middle split tail.

@f1r3b1rd
Setup came out pretty damn good for a 1st try.

IMG_20161008_172302.jpg

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
For free. :crazy: To be honest, Rebel did a hell of a lot more behind the scenes than I did. I just wrote all the rules for the forum and the different areas.
You forgot to add a couple rules:
1. Only one user persona per living being allowed.
2. No impersonating an actual person, living or dead.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The app in all seriousness should of been a giveaway, it's literally an extension of tapatalk. I never noticed until now since I've always just used tapatalk.

f033f662de55e8fd779de743632ff7d3.png

1adc486316d08e94dc8a4e434b44878b.png

Anyone can do it, tapatalk does the work for you not a apple employee haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, now..
1. Y'all are correct, the custom app was basically a customized version of tapatalk..basically they pay tapatalk and are allowed to skin it to look like their own..so yes, it is tapatalk
2. Look at the screenshots for the custom app. In the upper left corner of the screen, you see some Asian characters. That is normally the carrier name...and would be in English for most folks. The stock tapatalk screenshots do not show the Asian font. This tells me that whoever customized the tapatalk app for VGF and submitted it with screenshots to the Apple Store, has their phone up in another language (Chinese maybe? I'm not fluent in brush script fonts to be able to tell the difference between Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese etc)

I don't think I had a post count of over 500 on it, I joined this past march I think. Used it for about 2wks straight then just stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, we wondered what happened to ya!

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning dorks!

First...so happy to hear @HellcatChick and @Swampfox (AKA DD, :giggle:) is ok and doing well. Hate to hear about all the damage but everything can be fixed in due time. At least all of you and your fam is safe and sound.

Been so busy, didn't kno this damn storm is still kickin up the coast. I figured it was out in the ocean dying down. :(

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning dorks!

First...so happy to hear @HellcatChick and @Swampfox (AKA DD, :giggle:) is ok and doing well. Hate to hear about all the damage but everything can be fixed in due time. At least all of you and your fam is safe and sound.

Been so busy, didn't kno this damn storm is still kickin up the coast. I figured it was out in the ocean dying down. :(

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

wavesmile.gif

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

HI RED!!!!!!

Only a few more weeks till I'm in the SUNSHINE state! And it better frickin be SUNSHINE. LOLOL. Got my meds ready for the flight (UGGGHHHHHHH) and busting my ass to get into shape. Yes, last minute and not sure why I do this to myself. My entire body feels battered :huh: :gaah:

And I'm sure the chips and guac I had last nite will help me lose weight too. I'm addicted to that stuff

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
HI RED!!!!!!

Only a few more weeks till I'm in the SUNSHINE state! And it better frickin be SUNSHINE. LOLOL. Got my meds ready for the flight (UGGGHHHHHHH) and busting my ass to get into shape. Yes, last minute and not sure why I do this to myself. My entire body feels battered :huh: :gaah:

And I'm sure the chips and guac I had last nite will help me lose weight too. I'm addicted to that stuff

I might have to take a little road trip down there just to say "Hey!"
whistling.gif

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sux. If you need any reinforcements for better coverage, I can send some up.
Appreciate the offer but we should be ok. Tractor Supply will come through tomorrow and we don't have any rain predicted next week. I had a few covering equipment but they're a little shabby. They should be able to see the blue around here from the space station lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep. Lots of them, as soon as somebody gets another shipment in. Don't know how long it's going to be until they get roofing
Damn dude... thank goodness they used some forethought when they were getting read to recover.

VU Sponsors