Mornin' all :wait:..........Mondays SUCK! :gaah:

Still. :wait:

Hey Red,Hank & Kev:wave:

wavesmile.gif

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ughhh I've been in the library all day, got my statistics mid term tonight

Then I gotta rush home and attempt to hammer out to c++ programs for tomorrow morning since I never noticed the assignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rather unnecessary. It's not fucking Antarctica. lol
I know that... I'm not getting it.
I was just looking at it. it reminds me of something @Fringe used to talk about. he had a jacket that sounded similar and he would talk about using it as a pass through to vape .

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, whilst I wait for my dinner, I ponder...

The PPQ M2 shoots like a dream. 3.5" group right outta the box and lubed. Flawless and comfortable it is. Definitely a keeper, especially with the extended mags. But alas, it's too much for CCDW (got the class scheduled for 11/19!!!)

The PPS M2 gets really good love...but variety is the spice of life. I'm thinking a G43 for carry. Opinions?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Dammit, I need to find a "good" gun forum. Most of the ones I've found make the DMZ look wild and crazy by comparison.
that's probably a good thing.
Layering is key. Shannon will learn you right
I know she will :)
unfortunately layering sounds more comfortable than sitting on santa's lap in the back of a volkswagon

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So, whilst I wait for my dinner, I ponder...

The PPQ M2 shoots like a dream. 3.5" group right outta the box and lubed. Flawless and comfortable it is. Definitely a keeper, especially with the extended mags. But alas, it's too much for CCDW (got the class scheduled for 11/19!!!)

The PPS M2 gets really good love...but variety is the spice of life. I'm thinking a G43 for carry. Opinions?
I think you know what I am going to say here :)
The PPS M2 is the same size as the Glock 26 (same thickness as the Glock 19, but shorter mag and barrel), also the same size as my Taurus PT111-G2. Great at the range, beside the bed or beside the truck seat, but too thick to carry concealed all of the time.

..and that is why after having the taurus and trying a few others, I have a G43 for my EDC. Bought it Thanksgiving day 2015, and have carried it every day since.

Edit: I want to add, I'm not a Glock fanboy by any means...in fact, I fought tooth and nail to avoid drinking the Glock KoolAde, but the G43 felt good, and the reputation for reliability had me sold, and why the wife likes her g42. I also have a G19 that we both train with, simply due to having the same trigger feel, same grip angle but not as snappy as the more compact 43, so I can put more lead down range without fatigue. If open carry was an option more often than not, I'd probably be carrying a 1911 or a revolver....but as much as I want to not like Glock or buy into the hype, you really can't argue with their reliability, range of accessories, and they just plain work flawlessly every time.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would agree in certain circumstances...but forums should be like this. Like us. A bunch a like minded folks who like to banter and discuss and explore together.

An all knowing forum grand poobah whom nobody is allowed to disagree with just sux. If I wanted to join a cult, I'd move to California :D
keyword= "should"

unfortunately.. in my limited forum experience I have met the love of my life, some people I would call good friends; however, for each good person I have met, I have met 50 complete and utter douchebags.

VU Sponsors