Become a Patron!

Always lounge

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
But you've also met a lot of "imaginary friends too". Doesn't that count for something?

:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

tumblr_n4j484NPka1qcga5ro1_500.gif

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning @Simply Red and @Whiskey

And ya Whis...do not back read while taking a sip of anything.....I squirted on my iPad. Frickin hilarious peeps in here. Heehheheheheeehhehehehee.

AND........I was the match maker, didn't kno it, but I'm still gonna pat myself on the back ;)

But you've also met a lot of "imaginary friends too". Doesn't that count for something?

:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

Morning buttheads!
Angie the squirting matchmaker.......

You could start a business like that

- thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thinking of getting a amazon fire stick, anyone in here use one? I want some opinions/thoughts

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thinking of getting a amazon fire stick, anyone in here use one? I want some opinions/thoughts

I use amazon fire TV, but have the box. I have a stick on order. The new ones wont ship until 10/20; because, they added Alexa to the new fire sticks. Its a nice feature, you can order products, search or get info off of it through voice control.

The big difference between the two is with the box you can add sdmemory, play games, add a Bluetooth keyboard, and things of that nature.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use amazon fire TV, but have the box. I have a stick on order. The new ones wont ship until 10/20; because, they added Alexa to the new fire sticks. Its a nice feature, you can order products, search or get info off of it through voice control.

The big difference between the two is with the box you can add sdmemory, play games, add a Bluetooth keyboard, and things of that nature.

I literally want it for Hulu/Netflix and the occasional YouTube video, I'm tired of using my PS4 in the room just to watch a movie on Netflix.

As long as it can do 1080 and isn't constantly buffering or horribly slow loading apps I won't complain.

I did think about the "box" model but I don't need anything to play games on since I have a PS4, Xbox 1, and gaming computer.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I literally want it for Hulu/Netflix and the occasional YouTube video, I'm tired of using my PS4 in the room just to watch a movie on Netflix.

As long as it can do 1080 and isn't constantly buffering or horribly slow loading apps I won't complain.

I did think about the "box" model but I don't need anything to play games on since I have a PS4, Xbox 1, and gaming computer.

In that case, only streaming TV than you'll be fine with the stick.
The box would be overkill

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't understand how their tc works but damn...
View attachment 63656

So you liking the Radius? I feel like my Sx Mini is not working right. Batteries are draining way faster than when I first got it and using the same tank, same type coils and fully charged batts..doesn't matter if it's LGs, Samsung...whatever. Batts are draining quick.

Might need a new mod

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So you liking the Radius? I feel like my Sx Mini is not working right. Batteries are draining way faster than when I first got it and using the same tank, same type coils and fully charged batts..doesn't matter if it's LGs, Samsung...whatever. Batts are draining quick.

Might need a new mod
my two go to mods are the vaporflask 133 and the radius 60w with "coil control" I wouldn't and couldn't use the 40w because of my vape style, but the extra power makes it work.
the battery change is a bitch and the flask does offer more custom options.
the sxm is a battery eater, that boars is a great performer and without using the .csv file in the dna for Kanthal the sxm is a better performer with a knthal coil. That said, with the dna you can get similar performance using kanthl tc and MUCH better bttery life.

directly to answer you though, as much as it hurts to say this, I'm loving the radius ... and the vaporflask. lol
I'm a dna fanboi .. oops

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Angie, if you're thinking about getting a different mod, consider this (under $50)

https://originvape.com/product/pioneer4you-ipv-6x/ref/20/

It takes 2-18650's and I just changed the batteries I put in yesterday morning, running 40W all day and Iza chain vaperererer. :D Goes up to 200W and does TC.
those are definitely a good workhorse mod... yihi board and one of the better mods that p4y has put out ....
I especially like the battery door

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys. Gonna look at all these options. I only do kanthal, don't do TC and prefer .40-.70Ω. Love my SX Mini for a grab and go (kinda took place of my ProVaris basically and my BF Mods are my true fav mods) but damn, seems the batt life are sucking ass on this thing more than when I first had it.

I find myself turning the watts down so I can make the batt last but then I don't get a warm vape which drives me nuts. Still using the Triton tank in it with premade coils and thought maybe I should try a new tank, but think that batt problem would be the same :(

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks guys. Gonna look at all these options. I only do kanthal, don't do TC and prefer .40-.70Ω. Love my SX Mini for a grab and go (kinda took place of my ProVaris basically and my BF Mods are my true fav mods) but damn, seems the batt life are sucking ass on this thing more than when I first had it.

I find myself turning the watts down so I can make the batt last but then I don't get a warm vape which drives me nuts. Still using the Triton tank in it with premade coils and thought maybe I should try a new tank, but think that batt problem would be the same :(
if you only use Kanthal, to get any kind of boost with a dna you have yo load a .csv curve in escribe.
if you want grab and go, press the button and vape without fiddling, than dna would not be a good route.

the radius, p4y or even the sig 213, I would look at.
the dig lets you load in a firing curve, for Kanthal. im not sure if the ipv6 lets you do that.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And also wanna add I do love the looks and feel of the SXMini. I just think it's the perfect size and weight. I'm just bumming right now bcuz the batt drain has gotten so bad. I tried a brand new batt that was never used and same thing. UGH

That or maybe my charger is going bad???? Hmmmmm who knows

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if you only use Kanthal, to get any kind of boost with a dna you have yo load a .csv curve in escribe.
if you want grab and go, press the button and vape without fiddling, than dna would not be a good route.

the radius, p4y or even the sig 213, I would look at.
the dig lets you load in a firing curve, for Kanthal. im not sure if the ipv6 lets you do that.

Ya..I just did a small search and DAMN.....I'm AND WAY behind on vape info. The two I looked at didn't even mention kanthal! Titanium, stainless and nickel. Shit! No one use Kanthal anymore??? Screw that crap! I'm a Kanthal girl! I think TC is so overrated and surprised people are still trying this crap out or did these manufacturers FINALLY get it right?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And also wanna add I do love the looks and feel of the SXMini. I just think it's the perfect size and weight. I'm just bumming right now bcuz the batt drain has gotten so bad. I tried a brand new batt that was never used and same thing. UGH

That or maybe my charger is going bad???? Hmmmmm who knows
it could be the charger, or the batt not holding a charge as well....
maybe consider the q class? dual sxmini

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ya..I just did a small search and DAMN.....I'm AND WAY behind on vape info. The two I looked at didn't even mention kanthal! Titanium, stainless and nickel. Shit! No one use Kanthal anymore??? Screw that crap! I'm a Kanthal girl! I think TC is so overrated and surprised people are still trying this crap out or did these manufacturers FINALLY get it right?
hahaha, they finally got it right... with 316 ... I don't use anything other than SS316
its not without its occasional finickiness, but very rare.
everyone is still firing Kanthal in power mode, but very few offer apower boost with it.

you can get that boost with evolv, you just have trick the mod to do it.
load in a .csv file to escribe, and run it with 600degrees in temp mode and you get a great boost function.
otherwise its sigelei 213 or provari radius.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so I get the straight...if I were to get a mod that has TC, I can still use Kanthal on them but in normal power mode, correct? But I won't get boost which I have no idea what that is anyway. The only time I heard of boost was on the P3 and don't think that was the best example

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok so I get the straight...if I were to get a mod that has TC, I can still use Kanthal on them but in normal power mode, correct? But I won't get boost which I have no idea what that is anyway. The only time I heard of boost was on the P3 and don't think that was the best example
correct
any mod tc or not will fire Kanthal in power mode. -- they will also fire SS in power mode as well.

boost is akin to the P3... it is the same theory implemented on the sxmini also.
the powerful, powerful plus modes are Kanthal boost.
you are getting a burst of power before it settles to the power you set it at to rapidly heat your coil.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok gotcha and thanks. I've used the boost and it was like...um, ok. Didn't knock my socks off. The search continues and if I see something I might ask you guys whatcha think.

THANK YOU!!!! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok gotcha and thanks. I've used the boost and it was like...um, ok. Didn't knock my socks off. The search continues and if I see something I might ask you guys whatcha think.

no worries..

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ProVape got it right,
They stopped calling it Temp Control and went with Coil Control :giggle:
Have you ever held a Radius?
One thing I like about it is the light weight and rounded body.

ProVariRadiusCustomR-1.gif

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Take a gander at the Minikin v2. It's supposed to be the most efficient (battery usage) mod out. I've been longing for one for a while now

VU Sponsors