Always lounge

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This weekend Sale at Provape is buy anything and get another of equal value for 50% off :huh:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This weekend Sale at Provape is buy anything and get another of equal value for 50% off :huh:
are you shitting me?
they finally going belly up?

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

HellcatChick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How's the FL peeps so far?
Hey peoples. We had to evacuate. The hubs has to be at the hospital at least until Sunday (can't go home). The kid, dog, and I fled to a hotel in Montgomery, AL. Watching all of the destruction makes me so sad. I'm so thankful we left (actually the hubs started packing the car and said "you all are leaving". Gridlock the whole way, but it was better than being in all of that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey peoples. We had to evacuate. The hubs has to be at the hospital at least until Sunday (can't go home). The kid, dog, and I fled to a hotel in Montgomery, AL. Watching all of the destruction makes me so sad. I'm so thankful we left (actually the hubs started packing the car and said "you all are leaving". Gridlock the whole way, but it was better than being in all of that.
Oh, glad you're safe!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They're whispering to you, Bird.

cody-simpson-gigi-hadid-whispering.gif
I gone get in troubles.
:teehee:

good thing ya'll got out...

hopeing swampy doing well

HellcatChick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
She's fine.
whistling.gif
:D
Uh huh. Since Red didn't offer us to stay with him,:devil: I had to endure a 10 hour drive in the middle of the night, stopped to set up my car as a wifi hotspot to eliminate the bitching from the 14 year old, and had an 85 lb dog panting on the right side of my face from the back seat. THE WHOLE TIME... It was lots of fun. :eek: Drinking in the hotel now though.

Fringe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uh huh. Since Red didn't offer us to stay with him,:devil: I had to endure a 10 hour drive in the middle of the night, stopped to set up my car as a wifi hotspot to eliminate the bitching from the 14 year old, and had an 85 lb dog panting on the right side of my face from the back seat. THE WHOLE TIME... It was lots of fun. :eek: Drinking in the hotel now though.
Glad your all safe. :)
I don't think Red would of turned ya down ;)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
because its his bomb shelter

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Doin fine Bird. Winds are diminishing fast. Down to about 32 now. Lots of power outage in the county but for some reason we weren't' down that long. The roof is trashed and a lot of cleanup but other than that not nearly as bad as it could have been. So far only one woman competing for the Darwin Awards this year
hahaha !!!

GLAD TO SEE YOU TWO MADE IT THROUGH IN RELATIVE GOOD SHAPE!!!!!

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I guess you didn't hear the part about putting the Mrs. in the shed.
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahhahahaha. Yup, an after that fussing and cussing! :giggle:
I readily admit to the fussing and cussing...
the plastic shit I also swallowed my words on ... but everything else I was proven right about.
even the p3 ... now a 30w mod.

I gotta admit, I did a victory lap when they found the zen hamsters to make it work and have realistic specs.

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I readily admit to the fussing and cussing...
the plastic shit I also swallowed my words on ... but everything else I was proven right about.
even the p3 ... now a 30w mod.

I gotta admit, I did a victory lap when they found the zen hamsters to make it work and have realistic specs.

Awesome, membership reinstated! :D

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You know I just like to give you shit.
i know that...
in this case well deserved...
you guys only saw a small part of the fussing and bitching...
there were many a deleted comments over there and very long diatribe. It actually caused Zen the grand poobaa vaping to damn near have a complete meltdown.

hilarious since he is now using the 60w radius board for his new zna mod; despite, swearing up and down that it was impossible to get that much power out of a battery.
@Douglas H. Aiken and @RebelGolfer72 were involved in that as well....

the only thing it was missing was a dancing goat

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was just amazed that Ohm's Law could be changed by a couple of manufacturers and yet revert back to credibility months later by the same ones.
I consider it a Fact Warp. But if you disputed it, you were banned,
SMFH!
bahahahah because they use different watts in china

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i know that...
in this case well deserved...
you guys only saw a small part of the fussing and bitching...
there were many a deleted comments over there and very long diatribe. It actually caused Zen the grand poobaa vaping to damn near have a complete meltdown.

hilarious since he is now using the 60w radius board for his new zna mod; despite, swearing up and down that it was impossible to get that much power out of a battery.
@Douglas H. Aiken and @RebelGolfer72 were involved in that as well....

the only thing it was missing was a dancing goat
2015-07-27 09.22.01.jpg

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad to see y'all are safe

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does Ms. Always... Know the depth of you and Billys drunkin twisted history?
fiufiu-666.gif
no shhhh
its a secret, trying to start problems :(
Hahaha, not if you change your name to HBAstroB1rd :giggle:
bahahaha!!!!
no cat gifs and I am not a Twatwaffle

Last edited:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still seeing this when I go in with TOR

If you notice it says it's parked, which means it's registered but not associated with any website or stuff like that. He still probably owns the domain name, that way it can't be bought and used by someone else. Usually you pay per year so he probably still has time left on it and if wanted to could make a new site said domain name......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors