Become a Patron!

Amazing service! ZampleBox!

Hey vapers! I just recently came across this service called ZampleBox. It's a monthly subscription service for all your e-liquid needs! I absolutely love it!! Around where I live at any vape shop a 30-ml bottle of juice costs about $20. By subscribing to ZampleBox at about $25/month I receive 3 30-ml bottles of juice at my choice of nic level each month. The cool part is you tell them what you like and they only send you juice based off of your preferences! I love it! I'm getting 3 bottles for what I spend on 1 at our local vape shops. There's other deals too such as 11 bottles for about $50. It IS a subscription but I can cancel any time I wish. It's absolutely great. They've also offered me a 10% discount to share with anyone! You could message me for that if you're interested. Here's a link for those interested in saving a few bucks and trying some new juice. I've already found my favorite through them. Awesome service. https://www.zamplebox.com
*Affiliate links are not permitted. Link replaced by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice shillin

InsaneHog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice one trying to get free box with a trick with VU members.
Just to note: when 3 ppl buy anything from this refferal-he will receive free box.
so it's just a selfish trick,nothing more.

I am only ELIGIBLE for free bottles after 10 people actually. And I wasn't solely sharing it for that. It's an awesome deal. 3 bottles for the price of 1? Yeah, I'm down with that. I've bought from these guys for around 8 months now and they just offered me discount codes to share with the public. It's about helping people save money and get quality juice. I wouldn't share it if it wasn't worth it. It's not being selfish. Offering everyone a 10% discount seems selfish right? Trying to help people of a good community is very selfish as well.

You can think what you want. I'm not holding a gun to your head and telling you to buy from them. I'm sharing the information with people and letting them know that I can also get them 10% off. Whether you want to or not is your choice.

InsaneHog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a zamplebox member, so i know about free box from 3 actual members. Not 10. So, if you wanted to help s1 u just can add actual url of zample and offer ppl refferal in PM. By the way refferals is rejected by the rules of forum.
P.S. Dribclub better then ZB.

Then go to ZampleBox.com. It really doesn't matter. You're getting upset over something that you don't need to be upset about. I was told after 10 is when the eligibility kicks in. This was just the link I was given. I'll check out dribclub as well. Thanks for the offer.

InsaneHog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just don't like ppl who trying to trick someone when they look like a "good helping boy" but got their own reason on their back.
If you just wanted to share ZB- so all of ppl here knows about ZB, and i am sorry for my rush.
P.S.2:
Craftvapery+dripclub now the best for quality+price range. ZB is a liitle cheaper but quality of eliquid make me sad.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I suppose you got 3 flavors that you would of enjoyed as much as if you went and bought them?? I did the zample thinking it was a good deal but good luck getting 1 good flavor out of whatever your package deal is. Too much of a gamble for the cost IMO:)

I thought customer service was good but it turned out to be pointless, you don't like what you get they will just send you more of what you don't like and rinse and repeat, all the while I just want to vape some good juice!!!! But I was too busy emailing and shipping and waiting to vape.....

Raistlin908

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I tried zamplebox, all the juice I got was pretty cheap stuff, could go on the vendors site and get it for the same price. Better to explore the many juice vendors out there yourself IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raistlin908

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not to mention I got discount codes on my first and only box. Get 3 people to join I got a free one, not worth it. It was just last month FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
d460f9c4753685b8999da50369971ce7.jpg

The service itself is very nice. I liked 4 of the 6 sent to me and that was my 1st box.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think all in all its a great idea and by the pic it looks like they have changed the layout of the box, if you like it and you think your getting your money's worth by all means do it up:)

I think if I didn't DIY I might try it again, be really cool if you had a buddy that had different vaping tastes and you could mix and match what you might not like and he likes:)

I think I was the unlucky one.

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They send shitty overpriced liquid.

Their customer service is absolutely horrendous. They never stop sending you emails. Would not recommend them ever.

CoilBuldin'CloudChaser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like Zamplebox because they make your box so personal it would seem. I've also had great luck in VapeBox and heard great things from Drip Club.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

SteelCity14

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think everyone that is saying they hate or didn't like ZampleBox was a member BEFORE they changed the way you make your flavor profile.

Now that they've changed it, you can literally choose ANY flavor you can think of! My last box was all awesome! Got all dessert and cereal flavors. On the flip side, you can also tell them absolutely ANY flavor you don't like in your profile, go into previous boxes to rate with the dislike button so they never send it again, or you can like past flavors so there's a chance you get em again.

They are also in a beta I believe where you can Star flavors from past boxes so you get them every month. I love ZampleBox now and am super glad I stuck with em through the change. Still the best price you'll find per ml and they do carry quality eliquids.

Yea Craft Vapery has a few more brands, but you barely save anything. You could prolly get Craft Vapery brands from Huff And Puffers for $8.33 a bottle when buying any 3 bottles. Which is a lot cheaper than you get from Craft Vapery...

That's just MY personal opinion tho, everyone has their own preference and opinion on these boxes and mine is that ZampleBox is up there with the best of then after the revamping of the flavor profiles...

P.S. It is 3 referrals for a free box...

HYCE42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like Zamplebox because they make your box so personal it would seem. I've also had great luck in VapeBox and heard great things from Drip Club.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Drip club better bc you can actually buy a la Carte bottles...I've ordered from them before. Good selections and bundles..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors