Become a Patron!

American soldiers brought to their knees

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
American soldiers humiliated and brought to their knees by Iran.

How do you feel about it?
Who is to blame?

Screw PC and I don't mean the computer.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This made me absolutely sick. The fact that those pieces of shit did that makes me irate.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I dont even see the point of being there anymore and never saw any real reason to begin with. They should just be brought home and never be sent back...

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but the fact that they were humiliated like that is ridiculous.

Walk into my AO and I'll have you on your knees. It's for my safety and those of my Unit.

Those very sailors on their knees would have put the Iranians on their knees if the situation was reversed. Safety first.

For what it's worth, we put a Lieutenant on his knees because he failed to identify when asked. I damn near shot him. He complained about the challenge, inside our perimeter in the early morning hours, and our commander told him he was lucky he didn't die and to pull his head out of his ass.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a load of horse shit this whole situation has been. Like others said, we would do the same thing, probably far worse if we caught Iranian soldiers any where near one of our bases or on our soil. People who are trying to spin this into some sort of act of war are down right stupid. Besides, it's all moot as they are already on their way back.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No? Well, at least after our ten were "arrested and deported", they got their boats returned.
Think Baby Doc thanked us for returning his victims to him?

Looking at my post, I can see I wasn't general enough though, leading both you and Snake to find your own examples. Maybe I should have worded it... "We've treated some boat people worse over the decades."
I suggest you read my comment again because I agreed with you...Silly.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to do the honorable thing, take care of your OWN home. Rebuild your freeways, your infrastructure. Feed your own people.
It's not our job to be the world's policeman or ambulance or recovery center.

Amen. If everyone thought like you (us) we would all be a lot better off and safer.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has obama apologized to Iran yet?...

VU Sponsors