Become a Patron!

Angel Cigs has huge support issues

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a Stingray X on Aug 28 I knew the holiday was coming so was not concerned so I waited a week.
When I asked them where my shipment was they said .It will ship tommorrow' So next day I checked online
No tracking info. So day after day I kept asking where is my product well I looked on there site and they had marked everything out of stock... I then started a campaign to get my money back.. This was a string of every day for over a week them saying 24 hours you get it 24 hours.... never got it so I finally had to have Paypal force them to get it back by escalating internally. The support is terrible if you get a response in 48 hours you are lucky I did most of my by conversation with who claimed to be "Angel" well "Angel" is whoever happens to be working.. Now none of this bothers me as I know they are a new company and once they do get "Real" warehouses I am sure that service will improve.. I have no grudges against them but they have a support problem. And they outright Lie that is bad business and I am sure in time they will get it worked out..

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the info, was going to buy a raijin and a new tobh, but now I'm scared I won't get any of the products if I do.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the info, was going to buy a raijin and a new tobh, but now I'm scared I won't get any of the products if I do.
Dalton they are working on the issues it is a support issue I would contact them first and make sure it was in stock only besides for that they are very nice people because they are one of only two I know of that have a warehouse in the US its expect for them to have probs the reason I did put that in here was for people to understand that they are gonig through growing pains but I can tel you that the products I have gotten from them are top notch this morpheus copper is awesome I was amazed actually...

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dalton they are working on the issues it is a support issue I would contact them first and make sure it was in stock only besides for that they are very nice people because they are one of only two I know of that have a warehouse in the US its expect for them to have probs the reason I did put that in here was for people to understand that they are gonig through growing pains but I can tel you that the products I have gotten from them are top notch this morpheus copper is awesome I was amazed actually...

I really hope you're right, cause I was amazed when I saw their prices. They should also fix the website. I cant order shit from my phone.. :/

VU Sponsors