Become a Patron!

Another Legend lost to the Regulations :(

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello All,

Nicoticket is liquidating their inventory and closing the doors soon. I still vape a few of their flavors and really think the company has been wonderful for the vaping community. Great Customer service and really good and unique e-liquid. I will be sorry to see them go but I understand why. I just hope the owner Kent Brooks will still be out there advocating for the industry in any way he can. We are in a downward spiral in this industry and I hope this insanity can be stopped.

I may have to try my hand at DIY again sometime soon. I am afraid it may eventually be the only way to get any juice.

Whether you have ever tried Nicoticket juice or not, the company helped thousands of people quit smoking and that is thousands of lives saved.

Thank you Nicoticket for everything you have done to help people quit smoking. Good luck on any and all future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Chainvapor

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicoticket was the first ejuice vendor I ever bought from online and I really appreciated the excellent customer service and great juice!

Over time my vaping style changed a lot and with the majority of their juices I liked being 50% or more PG I couldn't really appreciate them like I once did. Not to mention the amount of juice I would go through at that point, making anything but DIY more expensive than actually smoking cigs lol.

My first and favorite juice from Clark was Betelgeuse, which I still vape a clone of as an ADV to this day. Its been over 3 years since I placed my first order with them but still saddens me that they are closing up shop. I hope he follows thru with his statement about releasing some of his recipes (minus the tobacco ones), would be curious to see how close my Betelgeuse actually is :)

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's hurting everyone ! We're a legitimate vendor and are getting hammered for collecting taxes in states that have new laws. So then people will go elsewhere to vendors not following the rules. People on Ebay, China vendors and vendors in the US not following the rules are making it so much harder for the ones "doing the right thing" Only time will tell what happens. Sorry to see them go !

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's hurting everyone ! We're a legitimate vendor and are getting hammered for collecting taxes in states that have new laws. So then people will go elsewhere to vendors not following the rules. People on Ebay, China vendors and vendors in the US not following the rules are making it so much harder for the ones "doing the right thing" Only time will tell what happens. Sorry to see them go !
Silly question, what's going on with California? I'm overseas right now but will be back in February for a month before I ship out again.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Used to read his threads. Clark seemed to be a real nice down to earth guy. Such a shame. :(

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Silly question, what's going on with California? I'm overseas right now but will be back in February for a month before I ship out again.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
I'll have an update for you soon. Andy Breazy's owner just returned from California. He should be up to speed as to what's going on.

VU Sponsors