Become a Patron!

Another "sudo" Hit Piece Needs Responding Too

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite B&M was interviewed by a AP Reporter, it's a hack job at best. They went into full details about the actually legitimate peer reviewed study's, backing by the Royal Collage of Physicians, etc. etc. But this reporter left out so much then also hyped the debunked Diacetyl/Popcorn Lung bullshit "which" was shown to her as debunked.

It's Bullshit, here in WA State there's two Bill's heading to Committee (of course all Democrat's) which one will jack taxes 95%. Then if that isn't bad enough another additional 60% tax for a total of 155% tax on anything Vaping.

Anyway here's the hack job article by the AP, please comment with facts if you all would be so kind. Washington state is another domino about ready to get royally fucked.

http://www.thestate.com/news/article139005038.html

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those jackasses should be strung up by their genitals......:crazy:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow. They sure managed to cram in every single fake science crap point they could come up with. But the one I think I like best: you will "see a mark up" - so I guess that means it's not actually a tax. That's much better. (assholes...)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Washington state is a Democrat shithole thanks to the white suburban brats playing revolutionary in Seattle..no hope there man..they will swallow whatever fake news the DNC crams down their throat.And the DNC is at war with vaping.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Washington state is a Democrat shithole thanks to the white suburban brats playing revolutionary in Seattle..no hope there man..they will swallow whatever fake news the DNC crams down their throat.And the DNC is at war with vaping.
Yep, Seattle runs the entire State, which goes to show what would happen if they got rid of the Electoral Collage but that is a rant for another day.

Anyway Seattle and King County is the Mecca for bullshit feel good policy's. It's become the Hipster Mecca of clueless fucks. The new Mayor is jacking taxes up in order to pander to the Homeless and what we have is other City's literally busing their Homeless to Seattle. Yep, it's turned into a shithole and I'm planning on getting the fuck out of here next year.

Shame, Washington the State where I grew up was once a beautiful and great State at one time.

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What the hell is vapes ? LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors