Become a Patron!

Are these for real?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're real. 20A and legit batteries. I have some and only build my mechs to about 15/16A with those batteries.

Mooch rated them well, he said they're about the same as the HG2
Thanks for the info, if that's the case I'll get more HG2's at a lower cost...:vino:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HolmTech are rewraps but they have tested well with Mooch.
They used to be HG2 rewraps, you're right about that, but not anymore. That changed with this company about a year ago.

20191205_015314.jpg

After his updated tests he concluded it's very similar to the HG2 and runs a bit cooler.

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
See Illion has these for $3.99....decent price. The ones I've had for about three years still seem to be going strong.
That's a good price. When I hear people say that batteries have lasted 3 years I always think that's great but remember that these batteries have a certain amount of cycles in them so 3 years for you might be a year and a half for me with heavy use going through daily cycles.

But if you're getting 3 years, that's really good!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a bunch of those that are still good that are a few years old too.
They are great for my dual battery mods.
Indeed, T....I was just wondering if holmlife came up with something "special".....:teehee:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's a good price. When I hear people say that batteries have lasted 3 years I always think that's great but remember that these batteries have a certain amount of cycles in them so 3 years for you might be a year and a half for me with heavy use going through daily cycles.

But if you're getting 3 years, that's really good!
I have a shitload of the HG2's, was just thinking today it can't be long before they shit the bed....:)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one pair of Hohmlife batteries I got brand new from a guy with my Paranormal 250C. They seem fine. I'm guessing they're 25Rs. I wouldn't buy them though. They're overpriced when OEM batteries are available for less. A lot less.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have one pair of Hohmlife batteries I got brand new from a guy with my Paranormal 250C. They seem fine. I'm guessing they're 25Rs. I wouldn't buy them though. They're overpriced when OEM batteries are available for less. A lot less.
Completely agree. The Hohmlife batteries I have were 40% off in a sale when I picked them up to try. I would not purchase them again at regular price.

VU Sponsors