Become a Patron!

Are you done stocking up?

Every time I say ok that is all I need for stocking up, I find that there is just one more thing I need! LOL I am about all set but I am sure I will find something else. All set on mods, rebuilds, Nic, may get a few more flavors and VG/PG to have on hand. :):)

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The only thing I will need to buy within the next 10-15 years is batteries. You can't really stock them because they degrade even if you don't use them.

Of course needs and wants are two different things, but knowing that I don't NEED anything is quite comforting given the current uncertainty.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm done for the most part. I don't think flavors, VG and PG will be a problem. You might just have to get it from different vendors though.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need more mechs, and a couple of other regulated mods that I really want, but what I need the most right now is more nicotine, and flavors.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much done, I think. I thought I was done Monday afternoon, after a round of ordering about $105 worth... but last night I ordered another red mod. :D Decided to get another CF4-75W-TC-18650, and MVS still had red ones. :D

Andria

ready..i think do I need batteries too? I didnt realize that were part of the new regulations....I am buying one more noisy cricket and a twisted messes unless I need more batteries too!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm definitely set with mods, tanks, rdas, wire, cotton, flavors, nic, vg, and gonna pick up another gallon of pg on Monday. Ordered another mech today, not because of the vapocalypse, but because it was prettyyyyyyy......lol! I'm just gonna continue to buy like I always do while I can just because, but I've been small scale hoarding for over a year now.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm definitely set with mods, tanks, rdas, wire, cotton, flavors, nic, vg, and gonna pick up another gallon of pg on Monday. Ordered another mech today, not because of the vapocalypse, but because it was prettyyyyyyy......lol! I'm just gonna continue to buy like I always do while I can just because, but I've been small scale hoarding for over a year now.
Which mech?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stingray clone. I don't use them much, but this one was rainbow and girlie, had to have it....ha!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ready..i think do I need batteries too? I didnt realize that were part of the new regulations....I am buying one more noisy cricket and a twisted messes unless I need more batteries too!
If you mean standard 18650 batteries, I don't think you need (or want) a big stock of them. They lose 5-10% of their capacity every year even if store them optimally and don't use them. Technically, they fall under the regulations if they're sold for the purpose of vaping, but they have plenty of other uses they can be sold for. ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you mean standard 18650 batteries, I don't think you need (or want) a big stock of them. They lose 5-10% of their capacity every year even if store them optimally and don't use them. Technically, they fall under the regulations if they're sold for the purpose of vaping, but they have plenty of other uses they can be sold for. ;)
This post reminded me of someone I knew years ago who bought batteries in bulk (not 18650s) and kept them in the freezer. Does that actually preserve them? I thought she was crazy, but she swore by it.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This post reminded me of someone I knew years ago who bought batteries in bulk (not 18650s) and kept them in the freezer. Does that actually preserve them? I thought she was crazy, but she swore by it.
Good question. I've never found a definitive answer to this with respect to lithium-ion rechargeable cells. Most sources recommend "cool" but not "freezing".

H

Harry Nutczak

I just ordered over $300 in flavors from Mt. Baker and Wizard Labs. Also another liter of nic from Chemnic.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. All done. Fidel Castro is setting up a nic extraction plant for me to run. :)

still have you ever got the ultimate product, which have been giving you a full satisfaction then please let me know. LOL I know may be it sounds funny but still I want to know :D

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I heard/read about storing LiPo packs (50% charged - storage charge) in the freezer, for 6 Months, when not in use. After that, they would have to be re-charged to storage charge again. Better balance charger have an option for storage charge. It might work with other rechargeable batteries as well.

Custard poop

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The stupid people are still stocking up You all do not listen very well. You don't NEED to stock up. These people are probably digging holes in their back yards filling them with nicotine and VG. LOL :cry: :poop::confetti:

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm not planning on stocking up much at all. I'm very close to no nicotine in my juices so no problems there.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah. All done. Fidel Castro is setting up a nic extraction plant for me to run. :)
Did you see my new boat?

04102009_4_fast_boat.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ditto that almost exactly:wave:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm....I'm kinda bored, so I think I'll sign up with a vaping forum and tell all the established members how stupid they are....NOT.
Nothing I've stockpiled will go to waste, I don't care if the FDA decides tomorrow that vaping is the best thing since sliced bread. My "hoarding" merely coincided with their bullshit regulations, but I gotta say I'll be enjoying my tasty juices for an average mixing cost of five to ten cents a mil while those who poo-pooed are paying those ridiculous taxes per bottle. ;)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm....I'm kinda bored, so I think I'll sign up with a vaping forum and tell all the established members how stupid they are....NOT.
Nothing I've stockpiled will go to waste, I don't care if the FDA decides tomorrow that vaping is the best thing since sliced bread. My "hoarding" merely coincided with their bullshit regulations, but I gotta say I'll be enjoying my tasty juices for an average mixing cost of five to ten cents a mil while those who poo-pooed are paying those ridiculous taxes per bottle. ;)

And along with offending everyone with telling them how stupid they are, I'll offend them with the disgusting grossness of my avatar, so that a lot of them will /ignore me. Great plan!

Andria

Custard poop

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And along with offending everyone with telling them how stupid they are, I'll offend them with the disgusting grossness of my avatar, so that a lot of them will /ignore me. Great plan!

Andria
Maan, you are just adorable! :banana:

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

H

Harry Nutczak

Atomic Buffalo Turds - YUM!!!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

To me it's kinda like a Costco run for vapes - and if the deeming regs go away (fat chance) I still have beat inflation, new taxes, etc.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I guess I am one of the stupid people! Since the announcement, I have been ordering mods with external batteries, coils, tanks, wire and cotton. I have also been ordering alot of cheap eliquids, and some of the higher nic stuff I can mix with straight vg to make it last! I am down to 3 nic now and think I am addicted more to the flavors?
I think we are all hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst! Nothing stupid about that! Vaping has kept me from smoking for a year and a half and want to make sure I have my gear and eliquids to carry me through, till I am ready to quit everything!
The people that probably think this is stupid are the ones that make the stupid comments about going back to smoking, its cheaper, until you watch someone you love more than anything die from lung cancer, or your own health suffers- no way is Smoking cheaper!
While I know vaping is not 100% safe- I at least know that vaping is 95% safer than smoking.
Too each there own, your life your choice, my life my choice! Neither one should be considered stupid- we all really don't know what the future holds- and if stockpiling to keep vaping is stupid- then for me I'd rather be safe than sorry(and stupid)!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly, I just don't see how the FDA will know if a product, like e-juice or a drip tip, was made pre 8/8 or post 8/8, let alone enforce it. The next 2 years will continue to be a free for all, but if it continues to look like doom and gloom toward the end of 2017, I think that's when you will see a massive dumping of products for pennies to the dollar. If you have to hoard, I would think that would probably be your best window.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I am one of the stupid people! Since the announcement, I have been ordering mods with external batteries, coils, tanks, wire and cotton. I have also been ordering alot of cheap eliquids, and some of the higher nic stuff I can mix with straight vg to make it last! I am down to 3 nic now and think I am addicted more to the flavors?
I think we are all hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst! Nothing stupid about that! Vaping has kept me from smoking for a year and a half and want to make sure I have my gear and eliquids to carry me through, till I am ready to quit everything!
The people that probably think this is stupid are the ones that make the stupid comments about going back to smoking, its cheaper, until you watch someone you love more than anything die from lung cancer, or your own health suffers- no way is Smoking cheaper!
While I know vaping is not 100% safe- I at least know that vaping is 95% safer than smoking.
Too each there own, your life your choice, my life my choice! Neither one should be considered stupid- we all really don't know what the future holds- and if stockpiling to keep vaping is stupid- then for me I'd rather be safe than sorry(and stupid)!
BRAVO!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Honestly, I just don't see how the FDA will know if a product, like e-juice or a drip tip, was made pre 8/8 or post 8/8, let alone enforce it. The next 2 years will continue to be a free for all, but if it continues to look like doom and gloom toward the end of 2017, I think that's when you will see a massive dumping of products for pennies to the dollar. If you have to hoard, I would think that would probably be your best window.
Actually there have been some really good sales like the Sigelei Mini Book Complete kit for $21.99+ free ship no tax
Vape Super Saver was closing and got some great prices on Aspire Atlantis coils @ $5.99 a 5pk and eliquids starting at .99 cents free shipping no tax
I will still use it all- I guess I fear that because this is deemed tobacco products that my state requires face to face sales only- no internet tobacco purchases! Some states have already banned the internet sales like Utah, Indiana and a heavy 40% tax Oct 1 in Pa!
I guess I didn't want to take a chance, what good are all the sales going to be if you won't be able to order it?
What states will ban online sales next?
I only have a few vape shops in my town, they are really expensive and do not carry all the latest and greatest and will not be able to make house juice and they carry premium brands for a lot more than I pay online!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Actually there have been some really good sales like the Sigelei Mini Book Complete kit for $21.99+ free ship no tax
Vape Super Saver was closing and got some great prices on Aspire Atlantis coils @ $5.99 a 5pk and eliquids starting at .99 cents free shipping no tax
I will still use it all- I guess I fear that because this is deemed tobacco products that my state requires face to face sales only- no internet tobacco purchases! Some states have already banned the internet sales like Utah, Indiana and a heavy 40% tax Oct 1 in Pa!
I guess I didn't want to take a chance, what good are all the sales going to be if you won't be able to order it?
What states will ban online sales next?
I only have a few vape shops in my town, they are really expensive and do not carry all the latest and greatest and will not be able to make house juice and they carry premium brands for a lot more than I pay online!

That is precisely why I stockpiled - vaping is too important to me to take chances on state-wide bans or serious price increases due to sin taxes and increased costs due to regulation.

At least I am prepared and my vaping will be dirt cheap in the decades to come

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That is precisely why I stockpiled - vaping is too important to me to take chances on state-wide bans or serious price increases due to sin taxes and increased costs due to regulation.

At least I am prepared and my vaping will be dirt cheap in the decades to come
I would rather be safe than sorry- right! What if the products actually become harder to find? Maybe down the road the prices on these may be sky high? Or internet sales are banned?
I don't have a crystal ball! I am seeing great prices now and have saved a ton of money and am able to vape for many years to come!
Who's to say whose right or whose wrong in this? I would rather have peace of mind and enjoy- I have come to far with vaping and really love it, sounds like you do too!
The only things I have left to purchase are some more 18650's and a better battery charger, but am in no rush for those, yet! I think I can get those anywhere!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I would rather be safe than sorry- right! What if the products actually become harder to find? Maybe down the road the prices on these may be sky high? Or internet sales are banned?
I don't have a crystal ball! I am seeing great prices now and have saved a ton of money and am able to vape for many years to come!
Who's to say whose right or whose wrong in this? I would rather have peace of mind and enjoy- I have come to far with vaping and really love it, sounds like you do too!
The only things I have left to purchase are some more 18650's and a better battery charger, but am in no rush for those, yet! I think I can get those anywhere!

You are correct.

I avoided stockpiling non-vape specifics, like batteries, glycerin and wire

That can be had anytime.

I'm also not buying anything from vape shops till we see how all the rules are enforced. I refuse to give up privacy like the SSN thing. Fuck that.

I can vape the rest of my life without buying atties, mods or nic if need be.

I will miss getting to try new stuff as often, but I can do what I love while the Government does what it loves: distributing buzzkill down on the heads of people pursuing happiness without interference.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are correct.

That can be had anytime.

I'm also not buying anything from vape shops till we see how all the rules are enforced. I refuse to give up privacy like the SSN thing. Fuck that.

I will miss getting to try new stuff as often, but I can do what I love while the Government does what it loves: distributing buzzkill down on the heads of people pursuing happiness without interference.

I didn't exaxctly stockpile batteries, but I did make sure that I have a sufficient quantity that I can rotate them around and have them last a nice long time -- 8 of them; 4 25R's and 4 HE2's. And I got a new charger, just 'cuz the one I've been using is now about 2 yrs old, and when charging 2 batts at 1A, it tends to get extremely warm, so it may be near the limit of its useful life. Plus I was really pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive the Xtar chargers are -- they have such a great rep, I was afraid they must be real pricey, but they're not -- the VC2 Plus is great, since it shows you how long it will take to charge!

I sorta-kinda stockpiled PG and VG, mainly because I'm NOT psychic, and I would hate it if somehow the FDmotherfuckinA somehow made it difficult to buy those chemicals. Not an extreme stockpile -- got a bit over a gal of PG now, and about a qt and a half of VG, so that should last me for some time.

The only really massive stockpile I've acquired is the 3 liters of 100mg nicotine -- considering I vape between 3mg and 4mg, and only about 50-ish ml a week, that 3 liters should be a lifetime supply. It's in the freezer, in dark glass, inside cardboard boxes, so I've taken every measure for longterm storage that I reasonably can.

I've now got 300ml of my shisha strawberry, which will last a while, but I sure hope Inawera can weather the TPD storm in the EU.

Andria

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You are correct.

That can be had anytime.

That is for sure Juicy Lucy! The government is outta control with all this nonsense- for our health, what studies do they read? They only care about lining their pockets!
I haven't stepped into a vape shop for almost 2 years- online vendors that I have dealt with are great, better pricing, quick shipping and more products than any of my local vape shops carry! Plus no tax!
I guess all good things must come to an end- not sure if anybody or any study, or all the testimonials will change the FDA's mind, but I can damn sure sleep knowing I've done what it takes to keep vaping! I will not ever go back to smoking cigarettes!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I didn't exaxctly stockpile batteries, but I did make sure that I have a sufficient quantity that I can rotate them around and have them last a nice long time -- 8 of them; 4 25R's and 4 HE2's. And I got a new charger, just 'cuz the one I've been using is now about 2 yrs old, and when charging 2 batts at 1A, it tends to get extremely warm, so it may be near the limit of its useful life. Plus I was really pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive the Xtar chargers are -- they have such a great rep, I was afraid they must be real pricey, but they're not -- the VC2 Plus is great, since it shows you how long it will take to charge!

I sorta-kinda stockpiled PG and VG, mainly because I'm NOT psychic, and I would hate it if somehow the FDmotherfuckinA somehow made it difficult to buy those chemicals. Not an extreme stockpile -- got a bit over a gal of PG now, and about a qt and a half of VG, so that should last me for some time.

The only really massive stockpile I've acquired is the 3 liters of 100mg nicotine -- considering I vape between 3mg and 4mg, and only about 50-ish ml a week, that 3 liters should be a lifetime supply. It's in the freezer, in dark glass, inside cardboard boxes, so I've taken every measure for longterm storage that I reasonably can.

I've now got 300ml of my shisha strawberry, which will last a while, but I sure hope Inawera can weather the TPD storm in the EU.

Andria
Nothing extreme with me either and I like you wouldn't want to scramble after the FDA and or the States started to pull some more crap! Shops are closing left and right, are they being crazy? Who knows right?
Yeah I only have a single battery charger and would like to get at least a 2bay! There are a couple I have been eyeing, but knew that I could get that down the line any time!
I hope we will all be able to weather this shit storm!

VU Sponsors