Become a Patron!

Are you waiting on something new?

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My PVA-40 is almost out of California ! It has been a long wait but I don't think I'll be disappointed ! For The People By The People ! Safety First Always !

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep, a new girlfriend, maybe even one that vapes. Glad to hear the PVAs are finally being sent out! I didn't purchase one but have had one eye on the project.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New beer. I'd like a new beer. Someone in town will release one by Friday night, I'm sure.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received my PVA-40 TODAY YES ! sweet sweet sweet! Beautiful design Looking forward to vaping with it !

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I pre-ordered the new istick, I think their innovative name is "temp". :) I don't normally pre-order anything, but this was $30. I figured, what the heck? I paid more than that for my istick 30w. Been happy with the 30w and 50w, hopefully this will be a nice addition to my TC mods.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm waiting on something new about every week. Usually a new RDA to add to my collection (currently 48). Having decided to jump on the temp control wagon, I'm waiting on a pre-ordered Sigelei 75W. Growing more impatient by the day.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pre-ordered the new istick, I think their innovative name is "temp". :) I don't normally pre-order anything, but this was $30. I figured, what the heck? I paid more than that for my istick 30w. Been happy with the 30w and 50w, hopefully this will be a nice addition to my TC mods.
I don't blame you that's a good Price !

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on something new about every week. Usually a new RDA to add to my collection (currently 48). Having decided to jump on the temp control wagon, I'm waiting on a pre-ordered Sigelei 75W. Growing more impatient by the day.
I've used a Sigelei 50 wt For 10 months I haven't had any problems at all with it . It works Great !

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've used a Sigelei 50 wt For 10 months I haven't had any problems at all with it . It works Great !
I'm sure, I won't be disappointed with the device, due to owning the 100+ and the 150W.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received an Aspire Triton ! Love the top fill design . Flavor and vapor production is very good ! To sum it up for $ 25.00 it's a good deal !

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
UD Zephyrus
zephyrus-subohm-tank.jpg

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see it the same way and reviews are pretty good so I'm giving it a run. Ni200, well we'll just have to see.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting on Pioneer4You / I P V 4 S , TC 120 W. to use when on the road . I really like TC now that I've got use to it ! Also another Triton , I'm enjoying the 1st one very much ! Top fill is a nice feature and plenty air flow options . Both products for $80.00 if you shop around ! It pays to compare !

Last edited:

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Received Ipv4s TC 120 W for the $ it's a great deal ! Waiting on some liquid ie... Northern Lights & Mad Alchemist or something like that ??? VAPEONBRO"S&SIS"S SAFELY ALWAYS !

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waiting to get home... Sitting in my mailbox:

ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 21 15.15.gif

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep, I'm rather anxious to get my istick tc40w... and ijust 2 atomizer... will probably by upgrading the atomizer to kanger sub mini or something soon but for now the ijust2 is better than what I have, atleast I hope, and will give me some more experience with different atomizers

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep, I'm rather anxious to get my istick tc40w... and ijust 2 atomizer... will probably by upgrading the atomizer to kanger sub mini or something soon but for now the ijust2 is better than what I have, atleast I hope, and will give me some more experience with different atomizers
Congratulations on stopping cigarettes ! Vape it like you mean it ! Needless to say SAFETY first always !!!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im waiting on the following.

1.) SMPL copper clone
2.) AV Manhattan copper clone
3.) Hammond G box mechanical box mod with a mosfet and dual 18650 parallel configuration with a spring loaded low profile 510 connector.

the Italian

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I m waiting( fromf 60days) my new LUKKOS PUZZLE .dna 40 bottom feeder box with surface optical fiber fire button.250euros.......and no more vapecashmoneyspend 4 1 month.........september maybe....sorry 4 my broken english......ciaooooooo from ITALIA

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Me vaping a manufactured coil head is extremely rare! I can't stand most I've experinced. This Zephyrus is well worth the money and I haven't even built on the RBA beck yet. Can't wait to wear out the first coil head so I can pull it apart and rebuild it.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting on new Batteries ! I have a couple that need to be taken out of service !

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I couldn't resist pre-ordered a smowell hatrick top-fill triple coil tank . Like I really needed another, My new batteries should arrive one day this coming week!!!

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me vaping a manufactured coil head is extremely rare! I can't stand most I've experinced. This Zephyrus is well worth the money and I haven't even built on the RBA beck yet. Can't wait to wear out the first coil head so I can pull it apart and rebuild it.
I was tempted to try the Zephyrus having followed your post giving it thumbs up , I opted for the smowell only because I have several different Aspire tanks and the coils for what I have will work with the smowell . I will need one more RBA to equal three needed for the smowell for building my own coils ! Happy to learn that you are enjoying your Zephyrus ! Peace and good day !

Podunk Steam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I was tempted to try the Zephyrus having followed your post giving it thumbs up , I opted for the smowell only because I have several different Aspire tanks and the coils for what I have will work with the smowell . I will need one more RBA to equal three needed for the smowell for building my own coils ! Happy to learn that you are enjoying your Zephyrus ! Peace and good day !
I went through the first coil head pretty quickly but I was throttling it hard with a liquid I know wrecks them fast, it was tasting just a little off and I wanted to dissect it anyway. :)
My first RBA build is going very well. Twisted 30 gauge one strand each Ni200/kanthal, 6 spaced wraps on a 2.5mm mandrel showing .11 ohms on an SX350J wicked with Cellucotton. Hit it with 50 Joules for a little while but it was too much for me so I'm backed down to 40 now. Really good flavor and vapor production.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds Great ! I'm set @ 20 joules for the store bought Ni 200 coils on my Kanger mini & IPV4s . Very awesome flavor ! I love T.C. Mods !

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New Sony VTC18650 Batteries arrived so far no reason's to think that they are not authentic . They are working very well as compared to my 1.5 year old ones ! As of this post I Like !!!

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order from Flavor Labs ; Custard
Also French Vanilla & Vanilla Ice Cream Flavors all for DIY !.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AngelCigs dropped the ball on this one. After Email with them My iLeaf 100w box mod will be here around Aug 22. I ordered it in July 23. Guess who won't see an order from me again. F.T. has got real fast on overseas shipping. 15 days max. :cool:

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AngelCigs dropped the ball on this one. After Email with them My iLeaf 100w box mod will be here around Aug 22. I ordered it in July 23. Guess who won't see an order from me again. F.T. has got real fast on overseas shipping. 15 days max. :cool:
I'm the same way" Once Bit / Twice Shy " ! Right ...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When a company performs I use them again. When I get lied to its over for me. My third order from them. Heartland America pulled that shit on me. Never More! :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My reasoning is to obtain the best product possible @ a reasonable cost. I don't want an "extended anything" just do your part, I did mine. I go unwired when some chippie calls my phone and wants to sell me shit. If I wanted it, I would have bought it. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you need it soonest, or even just want it within two weeks. Other than that.

Besides... where else am I gonna get $15 Oakley knock-offs? :p
I think two weeks ahead at least. For shit can't afford now. :cool: I have a picture of a coffin. on a surfboard, in the bed of unknown type of German Vehicle. :p

1morevapingbyrd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received an Aspire Triton ! Love the top fill design . Flavor and vapor production is very good ! To sum it up for $ 25.00 it's a good deal !
How did u get a triton tank for just $25? They're $40-$45 at my local vape shop and I think the lowest I've seen online is $35.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smowell Hatrick Vapes like a freight train ! Lots of great flavor and vapor is surprisingly cool !

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes, Im waiting on something...my monthly paycheck on the 1st., so I can buy more vape stuff that I dont truly need right now. To feed my obsession. haha

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also important ;Healthier ,and I don't smell like an ash tray . I can taste food better too !

VU Sponsors