95-394.jpg

95-394_04.jpg

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This isn't a Mechanical Mod, Mechanical Mod's do not have any electronics.

I really do wish Vendors knew what they are actually selling ya know
thanks, that's for short circuit protection, maybe you are right, it should be called Mod, not mech

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks, that's for short circuit protection, maybe you are right, it should be called Mod, not mech
No maybe about it, it has circuitry and Mech's have none. Mech's are mechanical.

Please advertise your products appropriately for it is important.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No maybe about it, it has circuitry and Mech's have none. Mech's are mechanical.

Please advertise your products appropriately for it is important.

thanks for your reply, but sorry, we can't agree with you, you can't say mechanical mod is called mechanical just because there's no electronic in it, the short circuit protection will make it more safe

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for your reply, but sorry, we can't agree with you, you can't say mechanical mod is called mechanical just because there's no electronic in it, the short circuit protection will make it more safe
Wow, I guess you can call it anything you want want but it doesn't make it so. Fact is that it's an unregulated Mod not a Mech. I suggest you actually look it up, Google is a wonderful tool you know.

Not knowing what you're actually selling says a lot for your quality, lack of that is.

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I guess you can call it anything you want want but it doesn't make it so. Fact is that it's an unregulated Mod not a Mech. I suggest you actually look it up, Google is a wonderful tool you know.

Not knowing what you're actually selling says a lot for your quality, lack of that is.

thanks for your advice, but i think we will still call it mechanical mod

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for your advice, but i think we will still call it mechanical mod
Well I guess one can call a horse an automobile then. But it just shows one's credibility

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess one can call a horse an automobile then. But it just shows one's credibility

no, a mechanical mod is till a mod

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Mechanical mod= No wires, solder or electronics of any kind. All the power flows directly from the battery through a mechanical switch (spring, magnet, etc)
0 built in electronic safety features.

Unregulated mod= Has wires and electronics Functions like a mechanical mod where wattage is not adjustable and determined by battery voltage/ coil/ ohms law, but switching is usually done by a mosfet via a tactile switch, may have some built in electronic safety features like reverse battery protection or not.
Regulated mod: has a dc/dc buck/boost chip with the ability to adjust voltage/wattage, all the bells and whistles safety features etc. Not all there is to it but a good idea.
Oh yeah btw,
Check out my new cat!
Mobile.jpg

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mechanical mod= No wires, solder or electronics of any kind. All the power flows directly from the battery through a mechanical switch (spring, magnet, etc)
0 built in electronic safety features.

Unregulated mod= Has wires and electronics Functions like a mechanical mod where wattage is not adjustable and determined by battery voltage/ coil/ ohms law, but switching is usually done by a mosfet via a tactile switch, may have some built in electronic safety features like reverse battery protection or not.
Regulated mod: has a dc/dc buck/boost chip with the ability to adjust voltage/wattage, all the bells and whistles safety features etc. Not all there is to it but a good idea.
Oh yeah btw,
Check out my new cat!
Mobile.jpg
thanks for your explanation!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Handsome lizard.

I'd be tempted to call it a 'mech' if you carved it from a block of wood and (casing is nonconductive) you had to route heavy wire, tubes, bars or rods to conduct. The key to me is still "no electronic components involved".

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Handsome lizard.

I'd be tempted to call it a 'mech' if you carved it from a block of wood and (casing is nonconductive) you had to route heavy wire, tubes, bars or rods to conduct. The key to me is still "no electronic components involved".
thanks Handsome, most sites still name it a "mech" thought it has the short circuit protection

VU Sponsors