Become a Patron!

Avocado (22mm and 24mm)

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, I love both of these tanks.

Hands down these two are some of the best drip tanks ever
Some of these overlap and I will happily clarify if it isn't clear

Both have velocity style posts. The 'tank' is an amazing addition to a drip tank. Coils being close to the outlet provides full flavor and a warmer vape at lower wattage (equates to longer battery life) However, the 24 does have fill ports. Easy build without a complete tear down.

The 22 is the one you want if you are flavor chaser.

22mm:
PRO: amazing flavor chaser, especially with a single coil. unlike other RBTAs, the clear coated ceramic block to prevent spilling,

CONS: filling the tank with dual coils gets tricky. I've had 2 with the positive post requiring alignment of the post to get the atomizer to read my coils. I don't think Geek Vape has done a very well with their quality control. Also, I have had machine oil on all of them. I have written Geek Vape about it and have had no response.

24mm:
PRO: Dual coils are what this tank is made for. Exellent flavor as well, however a little airy compaired to the tight 22. Wicking is a dark art. 5ml tank.

CONS: the ceramic blocks aren't clear coated. the fill port cover feels cheezy but does its job well. The air intakes are centered on the tank but the posts are off center of the tank. Unlike the 22mm, it doesn't do as well on its side and will spill (or leak depending on how you view that)

Things to note on these, they spit a lot out of the air intakes. I mean it looks like your mod gets misted after a couple hours of vaping.

Wicking the darkest of all the arts of mystical magical building is really challenging on this tank because when they are wet and create air pockets and cause them to sometimes not wick as well as they can, however a piece of kanthol and adjusting the coils make up for that.

I have yet to try temp control coils on either of these tanks.

Just like all tanks, your build skill will determine your mileage out of these tanks.

What has your mileage been with either of these tanks.

omnipotentduo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Updates:
I have learned that on large gauge and wrapped coils on both can and will melt the peak insulators on the rebuild the deck. However, it didn't ruin the insulators, just melted a little.

AND don't expect a response from geek vape about trying to get replacements.

VU Sponsors