Become a Patron!

Bad Gearbest Experience....!!! Buyer Beware...!!!

NNo aftersale support. Received tablet with bubbles on screen but have had no response. So beware of Gearbest. I will stick with ebay. It may be a bit more expensive there but your

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
...did you remove the protective cover on the screen

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That well and truly BITES!

Spell the whole sordid tale out here, wait for a but load of replies and then send them an email with a link to this thread!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had a few folks with issues from them in the past, not a vendor I'll ever use that's for sure.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was considering ordering their super low priced subox mini kit....seems you ate not the only one who has had issues with them. I'll pass. Guess I'll pay the 70+ dollars for one that ships from the US.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cigabuy I believe has the subox for a decent price. 3fvape, 3avape, there's some good alternative places to shop that seem to have similar prices. I can't speak for those vendors as I've yet to use them, but I've seen far too many complaints on the forum about gearbest to trust them.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
be careful with 3fvape I had a bad purchase from them took nearly two months for a box to get here i got the package a week after i cancelled it. then got a threat from them to pay for the mod or they would have an associate deal with me. so buyer beware with 3fvape as well.

dismantlebob

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly I don't know why they even post the sales that gearbest has. I've tried twice to order from them (first time was a $45 mod awhile ago then the invisible $11 ni200 coils) and received neither. I suppose the coils were only ordered like 6 weeks ago so they may still be comin. DO NOT ORDER FROM GEARBEST!!!!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
be careful with 3fvape I had a bad purchase from them took nearly two months for a box to get here i got the package a week after i cancelled it. then got a threat from them to pay for the mod or they would have an associate deal with me. so buyer beware with 3fvape as well.

WTF? Like they were going to send Guido to your house to break your legs?

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im still waiting on an order from gearbest thats been 5 weeks since ship date.

dismantlebob

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im still waiting on an order from gearbest thats been 5 weeks since ship date.
Ive resigned to ordering from only US suppliers it may cost more but at least I'll get it and it won't be out dated when/if it shows up.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was considering ordering their super low priced subox mini kit....seems you ate not the only one who has had issues with them. I'll pass. Guess I'll pay the 70+ dollars for one that ships from the US.
I know this is an old post but MVS has them for $65 shipped.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Gearbest contacted me to see if I would be interested in reviewing some of their vape products. The initial contact was on August 31.

I chose a popular box mod + RDA combo, but the reply I got was that those were both out of stock, so I chose another pair. Several days go by before I get a reply, and guess what? That box mod was out of stock also, but they would be happy to send me the new/upgraded version instead, along with my 2nd choice RDA. Great! About a week goes by, then I'm informed that it turns out that RDA is actually out of stock also.

At that point, I said fuck it. I told them that I would never be able give them a positive review after all this back and forth, so thanks but no thanks. I pointed out that other vendors who contact me for reviews ship out items the same day or next day, and here we are almost 2 weeks later still trying to pick out something that they actually have in their warehouse.

A few more days tick by, then another email. The items I asked for are back in stock now, and are being shipped. Yeah, whatever. I didn't reply. Just today (another several days later), I received an email with a tracking number. It's some 3rd party service I've never heard of, and there's no estimated arrival date or any kind of useful information.

0/10 would not recommend GearBest.

At this point, if my IPV4s and Royal Hunter RDA make it here by Christmas, I'll be shocked.

awful customer service all they do IS COPY/PASTE the return page in every email never helping out the 3,5,10$ you save on ordering from them will be wasted in waiting and headache medicine.

and your totally screwed when something breaks you have to send about a dozen emails back and forth with them asking the same question every time only for them to say well just send it back and we will fix it. this process can take several months.

on top of it the URL they host from is expiring at the end of 2016. im guessing going into this year they will not be a company in 2017 and not service any of the stuff they have sold. the song "take the money and run" comes to mind.

be proactive take your money and run to another vendor or your local B&M. you might pay more but you will be happy did.

VU Sponsors