Become a Patron!

Bargain Vaping Alaska!! Istick 100W Review

mountainmanvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey ALASKANS!! Are you looking for a high voltage MOD, at a great price? Then iStick 100W Kit is a must if you're looking for cloud action, without having to empty your wallet. A direct descendent of the amazingly popular iStick series, this newest development offers even further advancements to those who are looking for performance! This device was engineered to offer the most forceful production of vapor, resulting from the range of expanded voltage output at 2V - 10V, and wattage at 5W - 100W. This device can fire atomizers as low as 0.15 ohm, so the clouds you'll be blowing are going to be nothing short of HUGE. Additional specs include wear-resistant stainless steel threads and a durable spring loaded 510 contact pin. Powered by 2) high amp 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED), which are secured by a dual magnetized battery covering. This unit can run off one single 18650 battery, but you will not get the full output of the device without both batteries in.
You can lock the control buttons by holding both the up and down buttons in for around 3 seconds. Doing the same will unlock. Turning on the unit, you click the fire button 5 times. Turn it off by doing the same. It has vent holes on both sides for battery venting, and to keep your board cool inside. It also has a timer to let you see how long of a draw you’re taking.
Pros: 100w under $40, batteries last a long time if vaping under 40W, all my 22mm devices fit flush, with no overhang on the sides, and Buttons are nice and clicky.
Cons: Some people might not like the battery door being on the outfacing side, and the buttons rattle just a bit. The biggest con being that it doesn’t have stealth mode. Those are the only things negative I could find, and for me, it doesn't matter because the unit works so well.
Kit includes:
1) ELeaf iStick 100W Mod Battery
1) Micro USB Cable
1) Manual
Specs & Features:
· Dimensions: 4" x 2-1/8" x 1" (L x W x D)
· Variable Wattage: 5.0 - 100W
· Variable Voltage: 2.0 - 10V
· Resistance Range: 0.15 - 5.0ohm
· Dual Magnetized Battery Cover
· Requires 2 x 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
· OLED Display
· Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
· Stainless Steel 510 Threads
· Aluminum Construction
· Stealth Mode Capability
· Pass-through Functionality
· Advanced Temperature Alarm Function
· Low Voltage/ Temperature/ Atomizer/ Short-Circuit Protection
I bought my unit from VAPORDNA.COM for $34.99. This is a great company right here in the USA. My orders come within a week, even to Alaska. They also give you a free sample of juice when you order. I would check here before checking anywhere on price.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors