Become a Patron!

Best MTLs RDAs or RTAs for flavor

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah you can definitely fit a simple clapton and they do vape well. I actually have a spool of that superfine fused clapton wire. Just not gonna jam in a massive alien haha

About 2 years, been using lightning vapes 36k/28k single core wire, got so much of it, as stocked up when on sale, not bothered trying anything else, as works good for me :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really appreciate that info. Was worried about making an order and not having them fit. Was worried particularly with the Hastur Mini since I remember one youtuber couldn't fit a clapton in it. I don't know much about coils yet, so wasn't sure what they meant by "fine MTLs" if I wanted customs for it. These are the premade coils I mean:
https://www.fasttech.com/product/9640560-authentic-vandy-vape-ni80-superfine-mtl-fused
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-MTL-Fused-Clapton-Coil.html
I use the MTL fused clapton wire and have also used the pre made ones and it works in all my MTL attys so you would be fine with that. Have you tried ni80 before though?? I get a weird metallic taste from it so have to use SS or kanthal. Alot of people are fine with it but just thought I'd mention it.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 2 years, been using lightning vapes 36k/28k single core wire, got so much of it, as stocked up when on sale, not bothered trying anything else, as works good for me :)
I suggest that site to everyone when ordering wire :) I get discount from my local though which works out just as well as online so I'm sorted in that regard. I just got a Falcon from my local for $10.00 hehe. I don't sub ohm as much now but just had to try out these mesh coils. It's a good vape but tbh don't see the hype. I actually find original fireluke to be a better vape but I bet I'm in minority. It's all "falcon or fireluke mesh pro" nowadays!!

godhelpme

Member For 1 Year
I use the MTL fused clapton wire and have also used the pre made ones and it works in all my MTL attys so you would be fine with that. Have you tried ni80 before though?? I get a weird metallic taste from it so have to use SS or kanthal. Alot of people are fine with it but just thought I'd mention it.

Ive tried Kanthal, it doesnt hit the flavor on what I have, and tried mesh/strip coil attys from Vaporesso n Innoken. Couldn't say what I prefer so I'd have to try the SS, Titanium, and Ni80. Pretty much I will be using my first rebuildable today and I'll go from there since I needed a new mod anyway. MTL comes next week with a coil kit hopefully

godhelpme

Member For 1 Year
Ah right well good luck. To me rebuildables give much better flavour than stock coil tanks. The MTL RTAs/RDAs I'm using make the Nautilus mini taste muted.
The zenith brought me to this forum to avoid another muted tank. Im sure the Galaxy is flavorful but the airy part would of bothered me a bit in the long run. Thanks for all the advice!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The zenith brought me to this forum to avoid another muted tank. Im sure the Galaxy is flavorful but the airy part would of bothered me a bit in the long run. Thanks for all the advice!
It is flavorful but it's to airy and also gets to hot too!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm exactly the same so I hear ya 100% :) I like a restricted lung hit when sub ohmimg then a tight draw for MTL.

I've just got the Savour btw and it does restricted lung hit and MTL an believe it or not it does both amazingly so I'd look into that if if I was you. Normally RTAs like that fail. I got the Merlin mini and that was to airy for just everything. It was to airy without the reducer then dint do proper MTL with the Reducer. The Savour is my main atty atm and I recommend it for sure cos it would suite you down to the ground :D
Is the savour discontinued already? I really enjoy the tank, for the past month or so it and the ehpro True mtl tank are my main rotation, it would be a shame if it is, great tank. Just received another true tank and a couple replacement bubble glasses to put back incase it is discontinued.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I said the Berserker mini is discontinued in another message :) the Savour isn't don't worry. I've only just gone one actually but it's a good RTA isn't it?? And I do like the ephro true as well

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
No I said the Berserker mini is discontinued in another message :) the Savour isn't don't worry. I've only just gone one actually but it's a good RTA isn't it?? And I do like the ephro true as well
Yeah I was talking about the savour, noticed it’s out of stock most places it was available at, even FT, hopefully just pending a restock. It is a great little tank, does the dtl to mtl switch the correct way, by changing the airflow size under the coil.

VU Sponsors