Become a Patron!

Best setup to vape 12% e-liquid (Too harsh)

ryuk177

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, so I'm technically new to vaping I have Evic Vtwo mod with an RDA (0.77 ohm) since I used to smoke analogs nicotine is too important for me so I purchased halo e liquid and since they have a special offer I got 12 30 ml bottles all with 12 mg nicotine but it's too harsh for me and it makes me dizzy. I tried another stuff with 3 or 6 mg and they are ok but the taste sucks, I really like halo products, I thought about purchasing some 0 mg bottles and mixing them but it looks like a lot of effort. I read somewhere that some setups are better than others for vaping a 12 or 24 mg. Can you please advise any solution regarding this issue.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Higher ohm and less wattage will allow higher nic levels....

Go get some zero nic juice..... use that to adjust nic levels. Easier to adjust nic in the bottle than to find the correct build for the nic.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
12mg is far to high for an RDA. Most RDA users use 3mg. (6mg then cut back to 3mg). Only thing I can think of would be reduce your power and open the airflow, and don't over vape. OR buy a smaller mouth to lung tank. Higher ohm coils may help.. 1.2 ohm or around there. Don't go with a smok "beast" tank, something smaller, like a kanger toptank/bottom tank mini would work. Others can suggest similar tanks they have used that might suit your needs.

You could also purchase some VG from the pharmacy and mix 50/50. That will cut the nicotine and harshness, but it will also mute the flavor but better than tossing 30 bottles of juice in the bin at least.

Decreasing power and airflow in your RDA may help some, but it will be a tight M2L draw.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
get a small RDA like 16mm squonking rda.....get a single coil RDA...smaller airflow...raise your ohms up to 1 ohm or .9.....vape lower watts......it used to be when people were changing over from smoking to vaping people recommended tight airflows and low watts to mimic the draw of a cigarette...it used to be common for new vapers to start vaping at like 1.2 watts 1.5 watts...

VU Sponsors