Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see that I will be trying to polish the scratches out of the doors I have, or buying a JWrap to cover the scratches.
Although I do appreciate the nice looks of all the custom pieces-n-parts, I am one cheap bastard.
I am really enjoying the vape I'm getting from the included RBA and I'll be going to my local shop to buy a pack of Kanger coils soon.
I'm willing to get the panels but everything else I'm okay with what I've got. Someone has a stab jwrap and they look really good. Can't go wrong with this that. Of course I say that now and then a good deal will come along and I'll end up with buttons. I can't see shelling out that much for a drip tip. My abalone looks awesome and it was $7.50. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stay away from the mecume (wrong spelling)the gold color kind. It's made with copper and will slowly dissolve away. The real stuff is made with gold and platinum silver. All precious metal that don't corrode.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It's mokume, bud ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who needs a rooster to wake you up when you have a squirrel who learned to grab her two story mansion( 7ft tall 3x4 wide. )
Bars and shake the shit out of it till she hears me say ok ok I'm up I'll.get your breekee. Then she purs and clicks her teeth. @fora going at 8am

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
0bcfb8d9142e388705521fc937357a62.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
THERE she is:inlove:
Stole a French frie yesterday when I wasn't looking
* Disclaimer i found out she cannot be released in my area. Is has no fear of dogs or people and would die very quickly. I'm in the process of taking the necessary classes to obtain a license to rehabilitate wild animals so I can legal keep her. So please don't report me and cause her to be put down.

She has a giant enclosure and is loved and taken care of better then most humans.i would sooner not eat before not buying what she needs to thrive

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back to billet boxes. I'm starting to move the 1.8 triton mini coils as the best flavor possible on a billet. The Exocet can match it but I'm.getting to lazy/busy to build these days. So anyone who like restricted lung hit with shit ton flavor grab those!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stole a French frie yesterday when I wasn't looking
* Disclaimer i found out she cannot be released in my area. Is has no fear of dogs or people and would die very quickly. I'm in the process of taking the necessary classes to obtain a license to rehabilitate wild animals so I can legal keep her. So please don't report me and cause her to be put down.

She has a giant enclosure and is loved and taken care of better then most humans.i would sooner not eat before not buying what she needs to thrive

You are her keeper, she belongs with you

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back to billet boxes. I'm starting to move the 1.8 triton mini coils as the best flavor possible on a billet. The Exocet can match it but I'm.getting to lazy/busy to build these days. So anyone who like restricted lung hit with shit ton flavor grab those!

I am experimenting with the different coils, I love the Nautilus and Kangers

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am experimenting with the different coils, I love the Nautilus and Kangers
The Nautilus mini coils are just as good. Just a little tighter on the airflow.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Between the (CLONES) exocet and the insider, which one is better? Let me rephrase that, does anyone know which one has the most air flow?
Basically I am trying to get the most* air flow out of this Billet Box, I like the form factor and looks, but restricted lung isn't right up my alley so to speak.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not used both but the exocet is very good. I think the most airflow I've gotten I'd from 0.5ohm kanger coils.

If you decide that thing is not for you and want to sell it let me know. I'll take it. Just throwing that out there first. Lol.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not used both but the exocet is very good. I think the most airflow I've gotten I'd from 0.5ohm kanger coils.

If you decide that thing is not for you and want to sell it let me know. I'll take it. Just throwing that out there first. Lol.

Thanks but I haven't even exhausted all the options...not giving up yet! I'm just trying to do so without spending 62 bucks on the a-tank which I already know I love the Atlantis /Triton / EVO / Super Tank / coils.
I had an Triton Mini last summer and even those coils were a bit too restrictive and I know for sure the Aspire BVC coils are the same airflow basically.
If I get the chance to go out today I will definitely buy a single Kanger coil locally.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kanger ssocc or the OCC are definitely airy about a 3 to 3.5 airhole airy

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks but I haven't even exhausted all the options...not giving up yet! I'm just trying to do so without spending 62 bucks on the a-tank which I already know I love the Atlantis /Triton / EVO / Super Tank / coils.
I had an Triton Mini last summer and even those coils were a bit too restrictive and I know for sure the Aspire BVC coils are the same airflow basically.
If I get the chance to go out today I will definitely buy a single Kanger coil locally.
Oh yeah, there are so many different options with these. Just getting that out there first ...just in case.

That goes for everyone. If you find it's just not your thang let me know. I'd like to stock up before 2018 so I have enough to last the rest of my life.

Figure of I have a BB, wire, cotton, exocet and nicotine I can get through anything the FDA decides to throw at us.

Maybe I can create a bridge that will take my isub coils.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else having a bitch of a time getting their batteries out and having their wraps chewed up? Th included ribbon doesn't do shiz!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone else having a bitch of a time getting their batteries out and having their wraps chewed up? Th included ribbon doesn't do shiz!

Trick is pop it out like your taking batteries out of a remote

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ah so give it a light smack?

Yeah it will come about halfway out on both ends and it pops right out. I usual push the positive in a lil bit while pulling out.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it will come about halfway out on both ends and it pops right out. I usual push the positive in a lil bit while pulling out.

Thanks!

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My Ribbon was pulled out completely. as in not attached when I got it! I created a slip knot and choked it around my battery so I can pull the battery out...no wrap damage yet.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Ribbon was pulled out completely. as in not attached when I got it! I created a slip knot and choked it around my battery so I can pull the battery out...no wrap damage yet.

I don't think it was attached for anyone. Looked to me like they threw it in the box as an after thought.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're right. They tossed them in after ppl bitched about messing up batts with the purple box. @dre warned us. We got lucky. I Just wrapped clear packing tape around my batteries. Working good so far

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither. I think he's just seeing how many ppl are interested at this point.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Forza I hadn't noticed the co-op had started. Do you know the color or price?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
A little birdie told me it's classified at the moment if it's even coming so be patient maybe it will maybe wit won't soon.all I'm at a liberty to say

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had to ask. I added myself to the list either way. Thanks.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had to ask. I added myself to the list either way. Thanks.

But the list is for a reason I'm trying for dober or the poo again

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
(IF tHIS IS HAPPENING)
ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY WANT A MOD IN THE REAL LIST AND DOESNT COME TROUGH WILL BR BANNED FROM ANYTHING I DO IN The FUTURE
IM USING MY OWN MONEY FOR THE DOWN PAYMENT. WHICH SOME OF YOU KNOW IS VERY VERY TIGHT RIGHT NOW!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The dna60 small screen will be available vthe week of the 22nd any current owners who want a board swap. I'll do it for $47 if you provide the board to me. I can't add escribe USB but i will load all the different wire profiles with a custom splash screen like billet box uses

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But the list is for a reason I'm trying for dober or the poo again

I will buy whatever color it turns out to be.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too but ...ohhh ...dober.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dober. I want. When I finally manage to save enough for a real one this was going to be my choice. Well, this or Fawkes.
85d68ec4d83cbe741c356c9deb5a95a3.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dober. I want. When I finally manage to save enough for a real one this was going to be my choice. Well, this or Fawkes.
85d68ec4d83cbe741c356c9deb5a95a3.jpg

Wow, you're right that is a nice looking BB!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a bronze color

What's the likelihood of being able to get a couple different colors? If only one is available I'm only going to get one

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still want two. If I can swing it. Then I can buy s bunch of Boro tanks, squirrel it all away somewhere and the FDA can go fuck themselves.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Get some mums vape panels on Facebook just pm him
fc60390fc112cd2142c6b84fc5211bb3.jpg

VU Sponsors