Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well forgot to buy a Kanger coil today but I did take some headlight restorer and sort of buff/polish out most of the scratches
Before and
594c4d2358e73f764b74638d335d2324.jpg
After
0fa3212b4ddd7fd766143de5c5320dce.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Looks fantastic!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where do you guys suggest getting extra Boro tanks from?
3fvape and use the $2 Express USA Shipping option gets here in 2 days and 2-3 days to customs then you. I get mine always in 5 days if it's 24hr ship

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3fvape and use the $2 Express USA Shipping option gets here in 2 days and 2-3 days to customs then you. I get mine always in 5 days if it's 24hr ship

Awesome! Thanks dre.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! Thanks dre.
If anyone wants my stock black panels to maybe paint or cut juice windows and screen cutouts I'd sell them for 20 plus shipping $3 1st class with tracking I won't need hen ever

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DHgate has the Boros also. I got two for around $16 free shipping. Slow boat but if they get there it'll be worth it.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The problem with 3fvape is they want me to photo myself with my ID next to my face. And I understand. Totally. Still never doing that in a million years. It's just not safe.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The problem with 3fvape is they want me to photo myself with my I'd next to my face. And I understand. Totally. Still never doing that in a million years. It's just not safe.

I'm a long time customer I can ways just ship whatever you want to your address I believe.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The problem with 3fvape is they want me to photo myself with my ID next to my face. And I understand. Totally. Still never doing that in a million years. It's just not safe.

Even if your using PayPal to pay?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

All I would do is cover up your dl number they will already have your address so what's the harm if your dl# is covered up? Just wanna verify its you to avoid fraud

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
3fvape is the fastest Shipping China shop I've ever used and I've tried them all. Just pick the $2 Express and you'll get your stuff in a week if it's 24hr is on the picture

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If anyone wants my stock black panels to maybe paint or cut juice windows and screen cutouts I'd sell them for 20 plus shipping $3 1st class with tracking I won't need hen ever

I'll take them. PM me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have made many orders with them, they never asked for that:huh::facepalm:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Who wants to buy a insider for $20! Only seen one build I can ship Monday! I need to help a fellow billet box user get parts and DHL Express international cause $$$$

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can make anyones billet box 100% authentic inside. Pm me if interested.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@bkinds box I will name this the Batman billet box! Thanks @dre for the info about the drip tip and button! Now all I need is some cool panels to complete the set-up!
4f61866b3513c0a8d849028742059316.jpg

Last edited:

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bkinds box I will name this the Batman billet box! Thanks @dre for the info about the drip tip and button! Now all I need is some cool panels to complete the set-up!
4f61866b3513c0a8d849028742059316.jpg

Word! Thanks for reposting that here! BB user for lyfe!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So been using my blue BB from dre's group buy and trying different things with it, also got the exocet too, but seem to get leaking with that though, tried wicking really heavy like suggested by some, but still get leaking, so I have settled on my old Kanger sub tank RBA V2, I use to love the subtanks, and was one of the longest used tanks by me in over 4 years of vaping, so not really surprised I am enjoying using it in the BB.

My other BB actually shipped from China this week, believe it is going to be blue again, as only ones they got in, and only 10 at that, so lucky to get one at all, as blue is my favorite color, I am fine getting a 2nd blue one, but this one will be the SXK 70 watt board though, hopefully it works as well as the DNA 40.

I do love the form factor of the BB, my only gripes is, have to empty tanks to rewick, and I wish they had USB charging, as said, the battery is not easy to get out, but will say with the DNA 40, the battery life is amazing, so only have to take out the battery every few days, even with vaping at 20 watts.

I quite like the panels, and not going to pay $100+ for the panels and more than the mod, but am interested in finding a different button though (if cheap) maybe a blue one.

Nyqa8v5.jpg

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get some leaking from my exocet too. It appears to be pressure related because it only seems to happen when I try to fill the tank up as much as possible. It's easy to refill so I'm trying not to put as much in ... so far so good.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get some leaking from my exocet too. It appears to be pressure related because it only seems to happen when I try to fill the tank up as much as possible. It's easy to refill so I'm trying not to put as much in ... so far so good.

Yeah I had the same issue. I can fill it up about 5/6 (?) of the way. Make sure those wicks are fluffy as hell and sticking out about a millimeter on each side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So been using my blue BB from dre's group buy and trying different things with it, also got the exocet too, but seem to get leaking with that though, tried wicking really heavy like suggested by some, but still get leaking, so I have settled on my old Kanger sub tank RBA V2, I use to love the subtanks, and was one of the longest used tanks by me in over 4 years of vaping, so not really surprised I am enjoying using it in the BB.

My other BB actually shipped from China this week, believe it is going to be blue again, as only ones they got in, and only 10 at that, so lucky to get one at all, as blue is my favorite color, I am fine getting a 2nd blue one, but this one will be the SXK 70 watt board though, hopefully it works as well as the DNA 40.

I do love the form factor of the BB, my only gripes is, have to empty tanks to rewick, and I wish they had USB charging, as said, the battery is not easy to get out, but will say with the DNA 40, the battery life is amazing, so only have to take out the battery every few days, even with vaping at 20 watts.

I quite like the panels, and not going to pay $100+ for the panels and more than the mod, but am interested in finding a different button though (if cheap) maybe a blue one.

Nyqa8v5.jpg
Where'd you get that drip tip?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered the 'insider' from fasttech, see if I get on better with that than the exocet :)

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may try 3fvape again with PayPal on Monday. See if it's just me or if it's the credit card.

Can't have too many extra tanks. Already killed one of my class panels. They should make those things or of plexiglass.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered from 3fvape many times, actually have a exocet and 2 more boro's coming from them, I always use paypal and never had any problems ordering from them, strange it is different for you, as never heard of 3fvape requesting that kind of info.

Droopydroors

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone! I really like this
7867c37aec2bf9cc400a5c339060a3d9.jpg

I also have a few questions too!
1) should I try to polish the doors (since they came to me scratched) or maybe buy jwraps to cover them? Where is a reliable supplier of the accessories?
I built the Kanger RBA. And took off the air flow restrictor but the draw is a little tight. So many questions!

Mine had a few small scratches but over time the oil in your hands will start soaking in and make the doors more glossy naturally.

Droopydroors

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are there any affordable options? Considering Jwrap to cover the scratches that were included in my SXK Billet Box. The one that I received as a prize was opened already and both front and back doors were scratched. The battery ribbon was also not attached.
I did request a blue one and am thinking it was the only one they had on hand...dunno.

The ribbon doesn't come attached. You are to just lay it under your battery.

Droopydroors

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
These are drip tips from www.nollidesigns.com since we are not certain if the integrated drip tips will work, these are the next best thing and work like a charm. They are Billet Box Drip Tip keys. They have little notches in them that fall right into the slits where you would put a penny to unscrew it to remove your tank. They have free shipping and I used coupon code NOLLI#10 for 10% off. They showed 0 stock when I ordered mine but they shipped in 2 days.

Attachments

• IMG_20170513_171250568.jpg
    IMG_20170513_171250568.jpg
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 43

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Look like this if I degrease my hand oils off it
1f0e84fb8f6ad7f295fac14f10d700c3.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still selling my Insider for.$20

Droopydroors

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does anyone know if the JMK buttons fit the SXK box? So far I have confirmed that the Odis and Simply Tips do but I would like the JMK SS sunken.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does anyone know if the JMK buttons fit the SXK box? So far I have confirmed that the Odis and Simply Tips do but I would like the JMK SS sunken.
Any button fits the clones

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Nyqa8v5.jpg
I can get you almost any color button for about 26 shipped I have a white juma button drip tip is the same price. I have the style to hide that ugly 510 screw
75b1b10ceaa33cb8b9cd5676a83b5184.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can get you almost any color button for about 26 shipped I have a white juma button drip tip is the same price. I have the style to hide that ugly 510 screw
75b1b10ceaa33cb8b9cd5676a83b5184.jpg

Could you send me more info on the drip tips and buttons. Are the buttons hard to install?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Could you send me more info on the drip tips and buttons. Are the buttons hard to install?

It's a Facebook post. I shared a link a few pages back somewhere. Install is easy just remember to take the battery out!! 4 screws only to remove and the button is free.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to see if I know anyone with a Facebook acct. Thanks though.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a Facebook post. I shared a link a few pages back somewhere. Install is easy just remember to take the battery out!! 4 screws only to remove and the button is free.

I want a purple juma button. And an abalone button.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I want a purple juma button. And an abalone button.

Join the group I posted and just ask. He can make you anything and it takes a week to get to you

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just put in a join request.

VU Sponsors