Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Does anyone know a way to get ahold of MUMS fantasy factory other than email? I have an order from a month ago. Got conformation, CC billed, and nothing since. I have sent 3 or 4 emails since with no response.
I have no information other than what I've seem on FB lately, so take this as you will, but there are quite a few people saying that they haven't received orders or responses for a couple of months now and have gone back to their CC companies for reimbursement.

Mums used to be solid, no idea what's going on, but it doesn't look good.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know a way to get ahold of MUMS fantasy factory other than email? I have an order from a month ago. Got conformation, CC billed, and nothing since. I have sent 3 or 4 emails since with no response.
Mums has been called out a lot recently for absolute shit customer service and outright ghosting customers. Good luck, man. If it were me, I'd do a chargeback.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, he’s been using 21 pics for some of his boxes all year.

If he thinks it’s the economy holding people back and resulting in a drop in sales this year, he’s kidding himself
He sees the writing on the wall, I suspect. He'd probably be wise to reduce the normal price permanently. Most of the 30% off boxes were gone with a quickness, like in minutes. I will admit that I tried for a Pew Pew almost as soon as they went live - no dice, wasn't fast enough. Kind of like the old days, lol.

Last edited:

Evello mortem tyrannis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey y'all Iv got a whole bunch of assorted vape gear including a purge viper and a vicious ant spade squonk to name a couple in the bundle up on here for trade(check recourse ) willing to trade the lot for a regulated boro device don't care if it's sxk a clone or what ever just wanna get rid of the rest of this gear in 1 hit. If yourselves or any one you know might be interested send em my way. Cheers.

HAPPY NEWYEAR.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Since I started down this bottomless BB hole, I've been after a white BB.
I finally scored one, a Candy Corn!
14d679e40e45c44238d0b21f9a1030f0.jpg

c21fd532219f20d081dc0b2b6ceef9c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are aluminum tanks with sliding glass good tanks?
Or do you prefer the fill plug?
And why?
Thanks
I have a variety of different tanks. It's all about what you prefer. Some mods I like the aluminum or derlin tanks with the sliding window. I have a couple of boro mods that either style of tank is a pain to fill without removing them. I will say if you vape vicks vaporub like I do stay away from the PC tanks. They Crack with strong menthol lol.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I thought you weren't going anywhere near a hole? and here you are... hanging around the edge... looking into the Abyss.
🤪 lol
Since I was re-reconsidering that one:snapoutofit:, I was just testing the water as if I would later want a dedicated single coiler. Not much to that one other than that. Not like those that have tons of cosmetic options. No need for several bridges or multiple setups, styles, colorways.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking Meson AIO and was then thinking if I get it, am I going to want a single coiler and if so, what that would look like.
Right now a separate diff color panel is available but that's all on that aspect and to me it's a style like a usual mod other than maybe that 2nd color panel.
@inganeer alerted/reminded me about sliding glass and ability to fill.
If I continue on this path, I'll be asking about rba's with a more open rdl. But in a diff thread. Voltrove looks airy.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not saying it isn't a crazy good deal, cuz it clearly is but.......... no condition listed, two pretty bad looking spots on the boxes and a chipped panel, just from the pics....

I would be leary
Agree, besides if I were in the market I would be shopping at Dub's House of Billeteria and Acessoriea's.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a recommendation for anyone who needs a bridge and is either (1) cheap like me, or (2) broke as hell like me sometimes.

"The Last One" Mobb clone for $18.99 on 2fdeal.com is an exceptional buy. Specifically, this one:

Thing is built like a brick sh*thouse. Atypical. "The Last One" that I ordered and received from AliExpress doesn't hold a candle to the 2f version, which is heavier and overall a much better build quality than the AE version.

Money very well spent, imo, so I thought I'd share.

2fdeal isn't as fast as FT, so be patient.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a recommendation for anyone who needs a bridge and is either (1) cheap like me, or (2) broke as hell like me sometimes.

"The Last One" Mobb clone for $18.99 on 2fdeal.com is an exceptional buy. Specifically, this one:

Thing is built like a brick sh*thouse. Atypical. "The Last One" that I ordered and received from AliExpress doesn't hold a candle to the 2f version, which is heavier and overall a much better build quality than the AE version.

Money very well spent, imo, so I thought I'd share.

2fdeal isn't as fast as FT, so be patient.
Is it a restricted dl draw? thanks!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Received my second 2fdeal " The Last One" bridge (clone) yesterday. Quality is just as good as the first one, and it took less than two weeks to get here!

Put it in the Blue Steel BB I bought from the Hardware thread a few weeks ago. It's a great combo, will be even better after this CB breaks in.

VU Sponsors