From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
053b7934fe360779a47a77164b591b46.jpg

8f9fccf1cf2130755416a47db624d12d.jpg

0214a208eb6f9b9ad4357801de051084.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I like the gold on the Fawkes. Just pops through those FF panels. A gold tip and oh my..

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Think I am going to call it quits with Nicotine River moving forward. Ordered the 27th, still unshipped

Probably just deal with BCF for flavorings and NudeNicotine for Nic , since they are in San Diego... Emailed them asking if they allow local pick up...awaiting response.

Probably order a 15ml sample of their nic and just pay the $3.49 shipping to see if its shit or not.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think I am going to call it quits with Nicotine River moving forward. Ordered the 27th, still unshipped

Probably just deal with BCF for flavorings and NudeNicotine for Nic , since they are in San Diego... Emailed them asking if they allow local pick up...awaiting response.

Probably order a 15ml sample of their nic and just pay the $3.49 shipping to see if its shit or not.
I have had good results from THESE guys.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have had good results from THESE guys.

Thanks!

Got a reply from Nude Nicotine, they do allow local pick up.

They are about 30 miles away... good to know if I am up near Torey Pines... can just stop in and get some, otherwise its a 2 day USPS delivery...

Nicotine River can kiss my ass moving forward... 10 days and it still hasn't moved.

And my GTR is lost in the system LOL

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a reply from Nude Nicotine, they do allow local pick up.

They are about 30 miles away... good to know if I am up near Torey Pines... can just stop in and get some, otherwise its a 2 day USPS delivery...
That's really great. MyVpro is like 20-30 minutes from here and they don't allow local pickup.
Nicotine River can kiss my ass moving forward... 10 days and it still hasn't moved.
That's disappointing. They're very popular too.

LNW was the first place I ever ordered salts from and they've given me no reason to change.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's really great. MyVpro is like 20-30 minutes from here and they don't allow local pickup.

That's disappointing. They're very popular too.

LNW was the first place I ever ordered salts from and they've given me no reason to change.

Not sure if their salts are the harsher of the two types out there.

NicRiver and NudeNic both have what they call Smooth Salts... never was one to like the throat hit of MTL... nor want that in my vape... so a little hesitant to order from LNW.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Mr. Webmaster ;) Any reason Vu is not https? Been a good while since it was or at least I want to say I remember it being https... anyhoo ;)
Lots of reasons. Mostly because there are no real reasons to increase CPU and ram overhead, along with load times just to simply encrypt a public forum.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I guess my cheeky reply to NR stirred the pot a little ;)

upload_2019-10-8_9-31-1.png

YAY! Free Nic! lol... now the 14 day wait for the refund (No idea how long truly)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy smokes. Put a new coil in one of the vape shells after about 3 months and what a difference. Flavor and vapor instantly. Plus so much crackle and pop!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy smokes. Put a new coil in one of the vape shells after about 3 months and what a difference. Flavor and vapor instantly. Plus so much crackle and pop!

I don't know why but that crackle is even more amazing in the Xeta

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the GTR arrived... which was 5 days late...

Not going to buy an authentic... 3 different coils in and although this clone sample is a good sample and well built... just not the vape I enjoy. Not a true MTL'r and this thing wide open with the DL deck, just doesn't do it for me.

Ironically enough... I have grown fond of the Dvarw DL...so much so I haven't vaped my MTL in 2 days...

Anyhoo...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the GTR arrived... which was 5 days late...

Not going to buy an authentic... 3 different coils in and although this clone sample is a good sample and well built... just not the vape I enjoy. Not a true MTL'r and this thing wide open with the DL deck, just doesn't do it for me.

Ironically enough... I have grown fond of the Dvarw DL...so much so I haven't vaped my MTL in 2 days...

Anyhoo...
Yeah it doesn't offer the flexibility of the Dvarw or Tripod when it comes to airflow options.

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it doesn't offer the flexibility of the Dvarw or Tripod when it comes to airflow options.

Sent from the Death Star

It's not a bad vape... I have the "DL" positive post installed, and can only imagine how tight the draw is with the MTL one

I'll probably give it another go tomorrow with some other juice besides the two I enjoy in the Dvarw's.

Maybe try it with Red Pill instead...

Looks killer on the Dani though... but a lot of things do ;)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not a bad vape... I have the "DL" positive post installed, and can only imagine how tight the draw is with the MTL one

I'll probably give it another go tomorrow with some other juice besides the two I enjoy in the Dvarw's.

Maybe try it with Red Pill instead...

Looks killer on the Dani though... but a lot of things do ;)
If I know your vaping style like I think I do, and the clone airflow is like the authentic, both air holes open should be a nice restricted lung for you.
I tend to vape my GTR looser than my all my other tanks for some reason.

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I know your vaping style like I think I do, and the clone airflow is like the authentic, both air holes open should be a nice restricted lung for you.
I tend to vape my GTR looser than my all my other tanks for some reason.

Sent from the Death Star

Both are open, and with the DL post in, and a change of drip tips, it provides a good vape...just not what I was wanting.

I’ll tinker with it some more today, I just don’t think it will shine with my ADV juice as the Dvarw does.

I think it’s one of those atties that needs the coil in the absolute perfect position...

If I can’t nail it today, then I’ll know 100% it’s not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors