Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What else do I need to buy while I'm there?

Well you only won the deck... although it does come with a spares pack and a drip tip lol

Pretty much what Brew said... if you buy the clone version, almost all the thingymabobs work... I would not buy the glass tank for the MTL... or bograt...unless you vape tank cracking juice

get a 3.5 or 5ml tank section

The airflow doodads, even though the clone ones work just fine in the authentic decks too. All the other things you can buy from FT and the like.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The airflow doodads, even though the clone ones work just fine in the authentic decks too. All the other things you can buy from FT and the like.
I was wondering about what fits between the clone and authentic. Orings are orings I was guessing, screws are screws. I run the 1mm insert and was thinking about a multiple hole not sure which one.
Well you only won the deck... although it does come with a spares pack and a drip tip lol

Pretty much what Brew said... if you buy the clone version, almost all the thingymabobs work... I would not buy the glass tank for the MTL... or bograt...unless you vape tank cracking juice

get a 3.5 or 5ml tank section
I keep going back and forth on the glass. Like the look but, it's just a look. No tank crackers here, no Dani either. Just a Pico, not that I'm trying to compare the two, because there's not.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering about what fits between the clone and authentic. Orings are orings I was guessing, screws are screws. I run the 1mm insert and was thinking about a multiple hole not sure which one.

I keep going back and forth on the glass. Like the look but, it's just a look. No tank crackers here, no Dani either. Just a Pico, not that I'm trying to compare the two, because there's not.

1f6ca5fd5169bfa2186dabd6f6d834ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way I see it, you can buy several top fill tanks from FT for the price of a glass tank. They all break eventually so at least you'll have spares. My Pico 25 bit the dust...literally so I'll be looking for another mod that's similar in size, the other mods not currently being used were packed and put away....just wish I knew where...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The pico is a fine mod for the Dvarw... I also use an Evic Primo Mini ... I like the big button on that mod, and the easy access battery... but I think I might have to give it an iso-bath soon... its weird, acts up sometimes... might finally got my $20 out of it and the 150k puffs lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The pico is a fine mod for the Dvarw... I also use an Evic Primo Mini
Yup! Got an Evic Mini too...in the same place with the rest of the mods I can't find:headbang: Right now I use a Flask DNA 133, Pico 25 (wonky) and a VaporFi VGrip with my Dvarws. IF I have any play money left after the Blade show, (very doubtful) I might, just might get a Dani mini.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's hard to beat a Pico for a daily beater. I have the old standard 75 watt and a 21700 in use and same NIB stashed.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup!

IF I have any play money left after the Blade show, (very doubtful) I might, just might get a Dani mini.

:crazy: I seriously don't think you're bringing enough... it's one reason I won't go to a Blade Show... I'd end up spending thousands...

It's like gun shows... I for sure stay away from those. I really want to buy a STI DVC-C 2011

upload_2019-10-9_15-43-26.png

But I'd settle for this

upload_2019-10-9_15-46-41.png

and if I were really hard up... guess this

upload_2019-10-9_15-47-31.png

I swear, I'd probably max out my Discover card and Visa if I went to a gun show LOL

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:crazy: I seriously don't think you're bringing enough... it's one reason I won't go to a Blade Show... I'd end up spending thousands...

It's like gun shows... I for sure stay away from those. I really want to buy a STI DVC-C 2011

View attachment 147461

But I'd settle for this

View attachment 147462

and if I were really hard up... guess this

View attachment 147463

I swear, I'd probably max out my Discover card and Visa if I went to a gun show LOL
That is exactly why I leave all my credit cards and debit cards at home and take only the play money in cash with me..... It took many thousands to figure that one out:gaah: And them selling beer at those places doesn't help either:cheers:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well to funny...

10/8 I get the e-mail stating that they would refund me... hasn't happened... order is still pending on their site...

10/10 (Today) I hear a knock... I go out there, its FedEx with my Nic from NR...

Funny part, 2 days ago, I ordered nic from LNW to try also... which should be here Tomorrow or Saturday...

Now I have nic for 2 years...

Lets see if the refund goes through, normally takes 2-5 days LOL... if not, them assholes had me spend $20 on Nic from LNW lol... well $16 since they have a permanent 15% code

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats I got my 3rd on pre order, last week, picked up some of the new dual airflow inserts , glass tank and bograt,
Also picked up a reaper v3,
c1e44a87a372beda193529d720bdc929.jpg
1628f6c285f5886fe1ee928c23c5ea23.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Nice, what's the silver drip tip?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I am going to sell one of my Dvarw MTL's, figured I'd mention it here first if one of you wanted a series 18 version (older engraving)

Complete with original drip tip (Unused) spares o-rings (Just ordered) 3.5ml section and one of the funky 2 x1.2mm AF insert and the assortment of other ones... will run it through the ultrasonic cleaner a few 10 min runs to have it cleaned.

a7cb21fb4b0284a17eb08bef2040164b.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drop in 2 minutes. RPG and bx9

I do not need another BB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking about it ... just don't know how long they will continue making these. I doubt they bothered to try and submit anything to the FDA so come May, they will not be able to sell anymore BB's regardless.
So you're saying I have until May to get every color? Lol

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drop in 2 minutes. RPG and bx9

RPG is there, took me 5 weeks...

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMAO I told my gf I'm trying so hard not to buy another billet box.

Gf: if you want one, buy it

Me: I don't need it

Gf: I'll buy you one for your b-day. How much are they?

Me: I'm not telling you

Gf: just tell me

Me: no way. You won't like it.

Gf: c'mon

Me: .....$300

Gf: yeah I'm not buying that. What's different about it?

Me: it's a different color!!

Gf: That's it!!?? Yeah don't buy one.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did you see the baby blue's on page 2?
I did not...you still do not need another, neither do I....
Screenshot_2019-10-12-13-22-08.png

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sounds like you have a solid minded girlfriend there...but an awful enabler, I mean supporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When my baby blue showed up my wife said, looks like you have another BB. I said ya, she said nice color...
When the RPG came she said nothing.
:huh:
First sign you need to be careful is when they don't say anything. If she starts looking for the big cast iron frying pan,......RUN!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Man you guys got robbed last night! Should've challenged that pass interference.

As a Bears fan I wasn't cheering for anyone :)

yeah, saw that.

your a BEARS fan ?! same here. allways been a football guy. but i got hooked on the BEARS during the superbowl season. this town was ape shit that season, exciting as hell. even the Cubs WS couldn't touch it, and the Cubs winning was pretty cool.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man you guys got robbed last night! Should've challenged that pass interference. As a Bears fan I wasn't cheering for anyone :)
Damn right we did. Packers got 13 points off bad calls that extended drives instead of punting.

We're used to it, but it was nice that this time it was on national television so everyone could see it.

I got a whole 4 hours of sleep for nothing.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah, saw that.

your a BEARS fan ?! same here. allways been a football guy. but i got hooked on the BEARS during the superbowl season. this town was ape shit that season, exciting as hell. even the Cubs WS couldn't touch it, and the Cubs winning was pretty cool.
Bears fan since I was 9 in 1985. Da Bears!

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn right we did. Packers got 13 points off bad calls that extended drives instead of punting.

We're used to it, but it was nice that this time it was on national television so everyone could see it.

I got a whole 4 hours of sleep for nothing.
Happy Birthday!!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright you guys win, sort of.

I saw @gsmit1 review on the clone xeta and he seems to like it.

So I ordered 3 of them along with 3 things of VV superfine mtl coils that i like. :headbang:
It incorporates the pros from other BB RBA's, particularly the Exocet, and avoids the cons. At least that's what I see. Whatever that's worth lol. You will definitely have no problem getting a tight mtl draw out of it. I didn't even use a chimney reducer, thinking that the insert under the coil would be enough. It didn't occur to me til after I already had it together that it would have reduced the chamber too. That's going in next time I rebuild it.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It incorporates the pros from other BB RBA's, particularly the Exocet, and avoids the cons. At least that's what I see. Whatever that's worth lol. You will definitely have no problem getting a tight mtl draw out of it. I didn't even use a chimney reducer, thinking that the insert under the coil would be enough. It didn't occur to me til after I already had it together that it would have reduced the chamber too. That's going in next time I rebuild it.
Agreed on all counts, but I have a couple authentics. Best BB RBA I've used and I've tried the Exo, Insider, and VapeShell. My only beef with the Xeta is that your boro o-rings have to be pristine otherwise they bunch up on you. I can deal with that though... Looking into getting some softer red ones from Amazon.

Sent from the Death Star

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried the exocet clone a long time ago and all i got were dry hits or flooding. So I was afraid of the same thing with the xeta. I do like the build deck though.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried the exocet clone a long time ago and all i got were dry hits or flooding. So I was afraid of the same thing with the xeta. I do like the build deck though.
2.5mm coil and you should have plenty of wick to fill the space. I use a 2mm and raise the screws on the sides. Works perfectly for me. No gurgling, no dry hits... but I vape MTL and 60/40 vg/pg, too so take that into account.

Sent from the Death Star

VU Sponsors