Biscuit (INAWERA)
Butter (FA)

Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)

Cream Fresh (FA)

Joy (FA)

Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)

Vienna Cream (FA)

Well I wanted a Biscuits and Jam recipe.

Started with the Biscuit. strong but not 100% strong so 1.8%
Needed more butter so FA Butter: .1% (yes it comes through on the steep)
Then it needed more inner texture, but not too sweet of one so biscotto at 1% for that extra cookie/bready/texture. You won't really notice it other than "hey this biscuit has layers". Added some joy for a little extra breadyness and that minor sweetness it has mixes with:

The inside... I chose the shisha for it's jammy qualities (3%) but felt it needed a little more realistic strawberry to help it out so 5% ripe. Throw in a little vienna and cream fresh for that sweetness and (believe it or not the vienna helps the biscuit here because it is naturally "fluffy") you have a biscuits and jam.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Biscuit (INAWERA)
Butter (FA)

Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)

Cream Fresh (FA)

Joy (FA)

Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)

Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)

Vienna Cream (FA)

Well I wanted a Biscuits and Jam recipe.

Started with the Biscuit. strong but not 100% strong so 1.8%
Needed more butter so FA Butter: .1% (yes it comes through on the steep)
Then it needed more inner texture, but not too sweet of one so biscotto at 1% for that extra cookie/bready/texture. You won't really notice it other than "hey this biscuit has layers". Added some joy for a little extra breadyness and that minor sweetness it has mixes with:

The inside... I chose the shisha for it's jammy qualities (3%) but felt it needed a little more realistic strawberry to help it out so 5% ripe. Throw in a little vienna and cream fresh for that sweetness and (believe it or not the vienna helps the biscuit here because it is naturally "fluffy") you have a biscuits and jam.
Sounds yum, any steep time? Thanks :)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks super yummy! Thanks for the share!

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to try Strawberry Biscuit by Purilum. Unreal flavor. Its so good.

thecowboysheart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should try a little Black currant in the mix,and I mean LITTLE. It will give your jam a real jelly (Jam) flavor. it is what i use and have sold my juice to hundreds of people and they keep coming back.

VU Sponsors