Become a Patron!

Blazer Pro Leaks

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Seems like every time I put juice in this bad boy it leaks around 1/3 out of the tank right through the coil. Juice comes all out of the airflow at the bottom of the tank. It can't be that the juice is to thin? I'm vaping 90vg juice. Anyone have experience with this?

I really like the tank. Great flavor. It's a cloud monster. Its just... Leaky

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not familliar with the tank but if topfil seems like the top is not sealing properly.
This is the symptom with topfil tanks that do not seal properly at the top.

also check orings at top and bottom of coil.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
20170705_174918.jpg 20170705_175010.jpg 20170705_175104.jpg

Maybe just the way it's designed I'm afraid. In the first picture you can see all the way through the atty to the white cardboard. That's looking down through the vertical coils. 2nd photo is where the juice is appearing(where those holes lead). 3rd photo is where the juice is coming out and making a mess of my brand new mod :cuss2::tantrum:

I believe once the wick is saturated the juice has nowhere to go except, out. Guess I need to just vape faster/more frequently. I vape almost constant as it is lol.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah. That's gonna be the first thing I try. For now I found a Temp fix. It Just arrived! :vapemail:

20170705_194249.jpg

AdmiralTrey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just got my Blazer Pro in last week... the first few days it was great! Amazing flavor, great clouds, no leaks at all... And then yesterday I refilled it and it was literally pouring juice out every hit I took for over 30 minutes. I basically had to vape with paper towels around my mod with spares nearby to get the excess. Luckily I'm only using this tank at home and I'm staying with a Crown at work. After that and extending to today it hasn't really leaked badly but I'm getting a lot of spit back instead. I'm hoping this isn't a recurring issue because I was excited about finally getting a new tank as my last three have been original crowns.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah I keep having issues with it. I've noticed it helps if you don't fill the tank all the way (whats the damn point of a tank if you can't fill it...) and also close the air while filling. If you don't fill past the line where the atty meets the chimney it most likely wont leak. Above that point is where most of it's capacity is though...

Haven't had probs with it spitting though. I've tried 3 separate coils now with similar results.

cheezesizzle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had just posted this as a question on a review of the tank. Got mine today and already had 2 incidents of leaking. Mine wasnt getting nearly the flavor i expected out of it either. Im not sure if the type of juice could be a culprit of the leaking (if its too thin). Kinda bummed i was looking forward to this tank being a reliable beast. Hoping we can find a solution

cheezesizzle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got a response from the post I had mentioned earlier, someone said about making sure the top fill is completely shut. Im positive mine was, im going to give it a go and see if it works

VU Sponsors