Become a Patron!

Boreas? Yeah. Get one.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I resisted @Scuba and his relentless prodding for long enough and I bought one. Then I ordered three more! This RDTA is simply amazing. Shipped, from eciggity.com (priority mail) with code Labor22, this RDTA will cost you right around $26. I built it last night and have been happily vaping it on my new Limitless/iJoy Lux non-stop. Easy to build, easy to wick and fill. This RDTA checks all the boxes for me. The ultra-clean look of this RDTA is beyond compare. I would suggest anyone who is on the fence about it, go get one before the sale is over!

Thanks @Scuba you spent even MORE of my money..lol

WIN_20160904_17_40_30_Pro.jpg

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
Does this wick like the Aromamizer Supreme?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does this wick like the Aromamizer Supreme?

Yeah, only more so... there are 2 decks. One with smaller holes (thinner e-liquids, lower wattages), and one with bigger holes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
OK thanks. I'm out then. I never could wick that thing.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two in rotation, three stashed back, never been out of the box. Makes all my other tanks seem wimpy...lol! Need another black one though to have three of each. ;)

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 in constant rotation. Only dislike is that it ruined my liking for any of my other tanks! Altho I am diggin the Billow 2.5 quite a bit, not a Boreas killer by any means tho!

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Roxynoodles was the designer of the Boreas Rta, I don't think she would be selling her own clone.......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
If it's from her, sure, but the other people selling it, I wouldn't touch. FT has a clone for $11.

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
Eciggity 22.49 with reddit10 code. According to Vapecrawler you pretty much can't get it anywhere else domestically from a retailer. Good that Eciggity isn't exploiting that. For the price you'd be hard pressed to find anything with that kind of build quality.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wrote months ago how this tank leaked. Well.........I wasn't building and wicking correctly. I'm fairly new and this was my second rta. Now, after buying a couple more rta's, I can really appreciate what I got. boreas is made very well. It's not made outta thin cheap stuff. I need another one too. Would be lost without. The BEST that I know of now..........was thinking of the aromamizer supreme though...........or the aromamizer v2. I've read they are well made too

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wrote months ago how this tank leaked. Well.........I wasn't building and wicking correctly. I'm fairly new and this was my second rta. Now, after buying a couple more rta's, I can really appreciate what I got. boreas is made very well. It's not made outta thin cheap stuff. I need another one too. Would be lost without. The BEST that I know of now..........was thinking of the aromamizer supreme though...........or the aromamizer v2. I've read they are well made too
Deb, the Supreme's are fantastic.......:confetti:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just an FYI. Gearbest has the Boreas for $20.99, if you're willing to wait that's a great price.
http://m.gearbest.com/rebuildable-a...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an FYI. Gearbest has the Boreas for $20.99, if you're willing to wait that's a great price.
http://m.gearbest.com/rebuildable-a...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********

I tried ordering from gearbest........they wanted a picture of my credit card. Made me suspicious, and I canceled order. Anyone else have that with Gearbest? Two days later my card had been compromised. Took over $500 I did get it back, but makes me wonder if Gearbest is secure

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tried ordering from gearbest........they wanted a picture of my credit card. Made me suspicious, and I canceled order. Anyone else have that with Gearbest? Two days later my card had been compromised. Took over $500 I did get it back, but makes me wonder if Gearbest is secure
Yeah, I don't blame you. I wouldn't do that either.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's terrible. That is why I use PayPal when ever I can. Fasttech and Gear Best take PayPal.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Do you have a Boreas already?

nope. for by RTAs i've been using my TFV8 RBA deck and my avacado 24. and soon the azoreth if it ever gets delivered lol
I have been looking at other RTA tanks though. the boreas is one as well as the supreme, griffin 25 plus, and modfather (becuase @MannyScoot)

20 bucks is hard to pass up. I'm also looking at the EX-RDA for drippers, but lately I've only been using the pharaoh pretty much. it's very versatile and great flavor.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
nope. for by RTAs i've been using my TFV8 RBA deck and my avacado 24. and soon the azoreth if it ever gets delivered lol
I have been looking at other RTA tanks though. the boreas is one as well as the supreme, griffin 25 plus, and modfather (becuase @MannyScoot)

20 bucks is hard to pass up. I'm also looking at the EX-RDA for drippers, but lately I've only been using the pharaoh pretty much. it's very versatile and great flavor.
Bro, all I can do in good conscience is enable you on this one. For $20 just get it. You will not be dissapointed.

VU Sponsors