Become a Patron!

Bought glycerin but i have doubts and im new to making eliquids frankly will be my 1st attempt. So

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Igly'm vaping for 6 months and the cost of premade eliquids is being stressful so i want to make my own. So it is about the glycerin i bought and the flavours and where to get pg . So please read on and give me some proper response .
Searched the whole place every single pharmacy around ny town. And just found Glycerine written on the 250ml bottle and it has no "Vegetable" written or USP. But it has 100% written on it. And also written it is used for skin problems. I found it on the surgical department of the pharmacy store. I didnt find propylene glycol but i did find flavourings like Foster Clark which has Mono-propylene glycol written . No sugar, no alcohol . So need to known if i can use it has a PG based flavouring. Didnt find dillute nicotine or pure PG. So help me out guys details.

P.S - Exactly what is written on the glycerine bottle is

" GLYCERINE - N.C.C , 100% GLYCERINUM PURE & NATURAL "

Ingredients :-
ALL NATURAL N.C.C Glycerine.
Maintains moisture balance of your skin and keep it smooth and healthy.

Description :-
A clear,colourless,ayrupy liquid,odourless.

NAZIFA CHEMICAL CORPORTATION.

Repacked by :
NCC.

AF1QipPokH2GRngF7dJwmYHj5uUi46GCnM0tiap2cJ_Z
AF1QipOBjwNXqlYkmy6kBbQ0zYNfEM4UA3v_ybeHB5JE
AF1QipPKEVABAZwcCCBA7wqZunDuF7VZACEgfUzkyrnU
AF1QipOvE36pS729HNGOmFR1Wdwrmbsr2Q5XuNj7TRQz

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Igly'm vaping for 6 months and the cost of premade eliquids is being stressful so i want to make my own. So it is about the glycerin i bought and the flavours and where to get pg . So please read on and give me some proper response .
Searched the whole place every single pharmacy around ny town. And just found Glycerine written on the 250ml bottle and it has no "Vegetable" written or USP. But it has 100% written on it. And also written it is used for skin problems. I found it on the surgical department of the pharmacy store. I didnt find propylene glycol but i did find flavourings like Foster Clark which has Mono-propylene glycol written . No sugar, no alcohol . So need to known if i can use it has a PG based flavouring. Didnt find dillute nicotine or pure PG. So help me out guys details.

P.S - Exactly what is written on the glycerine bottle is

" GLYCERINE - N.C.C , 100% GLYCERINUM PURE & NATURAL "

Ingredients :-
ALL NATURAL N.C.C Glycerine.
Maintains moisture balance of your skin and keep it smooth and healthy.

Description :-
A clear,colourless,ayrupy liquid,odourless.

NAZIFA CHEMICAL CORPORTATION.

Repacked by :
NCC.

AF1QipPokH2GRngF7dJwmYHj5uUi46GCnM0tiap2cJ_Z
AF1QipOBjwNXqlYkmy6kBbQ0zYNfEM4UA3v_ybeHB5JE
AF1QipPKEVABAZwcCCBA7wqZunDuF7VZACEgfUzkyrnU
AF1QipOvE36pS729HNGOmFR1Wdwrmbsr2Q5XuNj7TRQz
You have entered the realm of repackaging odds are it is Humco based Glycerin and is perfectly fine to use .. NCC has probably repackaged the Glycerin they could have added in anything it because they do not state it could be animal based and not Vegtable. I personally would not use it only based on that the idea of the source of the Glycerin is at question

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You have entered the realm of repackaging odds are it is Humco based Glycerin and is perfectly fine to use .. NCC has probably repackaged the Glycerin they could have added in anything it because they do not state it could be animal based and not Vegtable. I personally would not use it only based on that the idea of the source of the Glycerin is at question
. I have taken it from the pharmacy myself and they said it is used only for humans some surgical shit on skin and stuff. So i dont think it is animal based has pharmacy surgical department wont sell for animals saying human surgical ingredients for skin treatment . Now tell me if it isnt vegetable based or neither animal based but just pure glycerinr to apply on skin for treatment what will be ur decision ??

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it doesn't say Vegetable, USP or anhydrous, I wouldn't use it either, vaping "mystery glycerin" makes me patient enough to wait for an online order. Glycerin, including the kind we use, is used in all kinds of things, including skin care. There are a TON of reputable vendors for the supplies you need. Quick shipping, too.

As for your flavorings, if it doesn't say propylene glycol on the ingredients list, it's likely not there.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
. I have taken it from the pharmacy myself and they said it is used only for humans some surgical shit on skin and stuff. So i dont think it is animal based has pharmacy surgical department wont sell for animals saying human surgical ingredients for skin treatment . Now tell me if it isnt vegetable based or neither animal based but just pure glycerinr to apply on skin for treatment what will be ur decision ??
Your assumptions are just that there is nothing wrong with Glycerin derived from animals.. the point is not can you use it sure you can and it is probably fine but you do not know if it is Vegtable Glycerin or not because it is not stated and has no USP stamp. Glycerin for consumption vs non consumption do a google search ..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not quite sure what you were saying besides, "'Merican", but his answer will help. Not everywhere requires USP on the lables. That's a US thing.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Could be animal based glycerine made from rendered roadkill...

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Something weird on my end. My screen is all jumbled.

My posts are a jumble of cut and pasted letters due to a messed up keyboard, so it's probably me.

Sorry, I'll let the guy speak for himself.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's a simple rule of thumb: If it doesn't at least say "food grade," do not vape it.

There are different purity levels. Lower-grade glycerin is for external use only. The "100%" and "All Natural" you see on your bottle mean nothing.

Like glycerines, there are different grades of monopropylene glycols (or propylene glycols). Ideally, they both should be tested for compliance using certain specs. In the U.S., those specs are from United States Pharmacopeia. That's why you see U.S.P. on the bottles. Other countries/continents might use different specs. EP, JP, FB and FCC are four others. (FCC as in Food Chemical Codex, not Federal Communications Commission.)

So to be clear, do not vape that.

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait, are you in the States or overseas?
i live in Bangladesh and they dont have paypal service and i dont have credit card to order online either way. This place sucks so much they dont have this thinga only eliquids and e-cigg equipments. :(

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok
Here's a simple rule of thumb: If it doesn't at least say "food grade," do not vape it.

There are different purity levels. Lower-grade glycerin is for external use only. The "100%" and "All Natural" you see on your bottle mean nothing.

Like glycerines, there are different grades of monopropylene glycols (or propylene glycols). Ideally, they both should be tested for compliance using certain specs. In the U.S., those specs are from United States Pharmacopeia. That's why you see U.S.P. on the bottles. Other countries/continents might use different specs. EP, JP, FB and FCC are four others. (FCC as in Food Chemical Codex, not Federal Communications Commission.)

So to be clear, do not vape that.
ok now i will surely not vape it . This thing is cheap like 1 dollar for the 250 ml . So tell me i need "Food grade" written on it to be on the safe side ??

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So tell me i need "Food grade" written on it to be on the safe side ??

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: depends on your labeling laws there. If there's not a lot of oversight, some companies might be able to put anything they want on the label. While the U.S. does have quite a bit of oversight, there are still omissions/gaps in the law that companies will exploit. The overuse of "natural" is a good example.

Since you don't have a credit card, it might be worth your while to talk to trusted shop owners and find out if they can order anything for you.

By the way, glycerinum is another word for glycerin, but I don't know why other countries use one over the other, or if there are small differences. People in some countries advertise it as a homeopathic remedy. Glycerin doesn't get the royal treatment here. We're too busy obsessing over "superfoods."

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Short answer: yes.

Long answer: depends on your labeling laws there. If there's not a lot of oversight, some companies might be able to put anything they want on the label. While the U.S. does have quite a bit of oversight, there are still omissions/gaps in the law that companies will exploit. The overuse of "natural" is a good example.

Since you don't have a credit card, it might be worth your while to talk to trusted shop owners and find out if they can order anything for you.

By the way, glycerinum is another word for glycerin, but I don't know why other countries use one over the other, or if there are small differences. People in some countries advertise it as a homeopathic remedy. Glycerin doesn't get the royal treatment here. We're too busy obsessing over "superfoods."
Ok. But which shop owners are more likely be willing to order pure vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol and flavours, because things here isn't that on business with vaping. There are online shops and few shops like 2 or 3 around my city, Dhaka. I live in Bangladesh. So if you know let me know. Oh yes, the region is SEA. Sounth-East Asia, beside India.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But which shop owners are more likely be willing to order pure vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol and flavours, because things here isn't that on business with vaping.

There are 7 million people in Dhaka, and another 2 million if you count the metro area. There has to be more than 2 or 3 stores, unless you're talking just vape shops.

Actually there are at least 10 brick-and-mortar vape shops there.
http://vapersden.net/topic/54/vape-shops-in-bangladesh/2

Plus, there has to be a bunch of grocery stores. They order from suppliers, and can normally bring in whatever their suppliers carry.

Not saying this will be easy. Shop owners normally don't go out of their way to help one-time customers. But after they get to know you, there's always the possibility that they might help you out. Our vape shop orders from a bunch of online vendors, and they've actually volunteered to special order things for us.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FlavourArt in Italy sells PG VG and flavoring. They might even sell nicotine, I can't recall at the moment.

VapeBeastModeOn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FlavourArt in Italy sells PG VG and flavoring. They might even sell nicotine, I can't recall at the moment.
I just can get from bangladesh . Online payments here are by credit card only which i dont have and dont want to ask my father he has it.

VU Sponsors