Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #10 Space Jam (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday fellow vapers!

Today Breazy.com is happy to be hosting a giveaway for Space Jam E liquid. Space Jam E liquid is a well known and respected brand for it's great combination of flavor and cloud production. The latest flavor from Space Jam "Solstice" has been a tremendous hit with vapers because of its cherry lemonade profile. If you are not familiar with Space Jam click the link to learn more.

Prize:
5 Vaping Underground members will win a bottle of Space Jam E liquid in the flavor of their choice.

Entry:
In the comments below let us know what flavor you are excited to try.

Rules:
Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST October 1st 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Recheck your links, some are not going to the Space Jam pages.

The ones that say "colections" are going to last weeks pages.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recheck your links, some are not going to the Space Jam pages.

The ones that say "colections" are going to last weeks pages.
Thanks for the catch Marcus. I fixed it.

Last edited:

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As a fan of the Battlestar, anything named Galatica is on my list to try. 3mg
rs_480x270-141114125916-giphy-1.gif

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
http://breazy.com/products/starship-1-space-jam
This is definitely right up my ally "starship 1" 6mg sounds amazing

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You might have a good chance at this one cause you got my lucky spot cause its taken me over an hour to look through all the flavors just to go with the one I was going to in the first place!!! Hopefully my luck will shift to you!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You might have a good chance at this one cause you got my lucky spot cause its taken me over an hour to look through all the flavors just to go with the one I was going to in the first place!!! Hopefully my luck will shift to you!!!

The one you already tried that we bought at the b&m

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Venus sounds very good in 3 mg. Thanks again Breazy.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Space Jam - Omega

The whole line is amazing! Thanks for another cool giveaway breazy!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
andromeda in 3mg.they all look great thanks.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Venus 6mg thanks guys

scooter
Another pro vape let down, I just seen this today I wanted to get it but the guy at pro vape turned me away from it trying to sale me another juice. I won't say witch one. But it stunk I haven't tried any of there others so I won't knock them yet. But I did like the space jam taste and everything but "pro vape" talked me rite outa getting it. Man I wish I'd stop listen to the dang pro vape ppl. I'm done with them. Its so more like "we don't no what were talking about vape"

Last edited:

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omega sounds great! Haven't had a Peach vape yet but would imagine it'd be very nice!

Omega- 3mg

Thanks again for the opportunity!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not an entry
HAY,
new members,
this is an easy contest, from a vender you can trust.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday fellow vapers!

Today Breazy.com is happy to be hosting a giveaway for Space Jam E liquid. Space Jam E liquid is a well known and respected brand for it's great combination of flavor and cloud production. The latest flavor from Space Jam "Solstice" has been a tremendous hit with vapers because of its cherry lemonade profile. If you are not familiar with Space Jam click the link to learn more.

Prize:
5 Vaping Underground members will win a bottle of Space Jam E liquid in the flavor of their choice.

Entry:
In the comments below let us know what flavor you are excited to try.

Rules:
Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST September 31st 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.
@Breazy_Com 30 days have September, April, June and November and the rest have 31 except for February! I am just wondering how you can pick the winner on a day that doesn't exist???

VU Sponsors