Become a Patron!

Bull City Vapor

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Late to the party but, @Vance1977 I have decided you are just a contrary asshole who wants to breed hate and discontent in every thread you participate in. I normally stay out of dramatical interactions like this but I just couldn't help myself this time. These are my friends you're attacking.

For the new members who might be reading this part of the thread, Bull City Flavors did not set the bar for service in the vape industry...they ARE the bar! I don't make big orders like some here do, but every order I make is treated with the same respect and care as anybody else. If I get my order in early enough, it always ships the same day. My flavors are packed in ziplock bags and everything is packed into a padded container for max protection. Inside the package on the copy of the invoice is always a handwritten "thank you" from whoever did the packing. A small thing, sure. But it shows how much BCF and their employees care about their customers.

Don't believe the crap being spewed by one sad individual that just wants to scam his way through life! Anything can happen when you're dealing with mail delivery and internet commerce. I don't know of anybody that hasn't had their complaint dealt with satisfactorily except this ONE GUY. Take that for what it's worth, but a lot of people on this forum feel the same way.

Oh yeah and @Vance1977 after this, you're IGNORED!!! :D

And don't forget, quite aside from their superlative speed and customer service, sometimes they throw in some little sumpin-sumpin. It's not every order, but just now and then, you find a little unexpected treat when you open the pkg.

BCF really ARE "the bar". USPS is just a bunch of lazy time-servers in lifetime sinecures, they don't give a single rat's ass if anyone gets their mail or not.

Andria

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And don't forget, quite aside from their superlative speed and customer service, sometimes they throw in some little sumpin-sumpin. It's not every order, but just now and then, you find a little unexpected treat when you open the pkg.

BCF really ARE "the bar". USPS is just a bunch of lazy time-servers in lifetime sinecures, they don't give a single rat's ass if anyone gets their mail or not.

Andria

I haven't been lucky enough to get a freebie yet, but it's all good. Their competitive pricing, selection and service makes them #1 to me. Not to say I would refuse a little gift if I happened to get one! ;)

If BCF could afford to carry every flavor and could sell nic, I'd never buy from another vendor.

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I've used about 4 maybe 5 different vendors for diy so far and BC is the one I use pretty much for all of it now. I don't buy in bulk because I don't need to but I'm happy with the service and prices.

Just a few...

20180926_120957-1512x2016.jpg

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I order nic and a few flavors that bcf doesn't carry yet from nicotine river. Also gallons of vg, if I can, because they're about 5 bucks a gallon cheaper than bcf. The problem is, it'll take me a week to get it whereas bcf will have it to me in 3-4 days at the most.

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I order nic and a few flavors that bcf doesn't carry yet from nicotine river. Also gallons of vg, if I can, because they're about 5 bucks a gallon cheaper than bcf. The problem is, it'll take me a week to get it whereas bcf will have it to me in 3-4 days at the most.

Yeah, I do get my nic from Liquid Barn and very few items from Nicotine River. I was using them before I knew about BC.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven't been lucky enough to get a freebie yet, but it's all good. Their competitive pricing, selection and service makes them #1 to me. Not to say I would refuse a little gift if I happened to get one! ;)

If BCF could afford to carry every flavor and could sell nic, I'd never buy from another vendor.

They used to sell nic, till NC got its head up its ass about nicotine. But at least in NC, it kinda makes sense, since probably a big part of that state's gross per year is from tobacco sales.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I get my PG/VG from Amazon; Prime, so free shipping (a huge savings with shit that heavy) and get it in 2 days.

Andria

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
It wouldn't do for me to order that much at once. I'd have to use it for coffee creamer and wash my dishes in it to use it up. Shows my rookie diy status I reckon.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It wouldn't do for me to order that much at once. I'd have to use it for coffee creamer and wash my dishes in it to use it up. Shows my rookie diy status I reckon.

You can get PG/VG from Amazon in 16oz bottles -- I bought it that way for quite a while, before I got Prime and started buying gallons of PG and quarts of VG.

Andria

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
You can get PG/VG from Amazon in 16oz bottles -- I bought it that way for quite a while, before I got Prime and started buying gallons of PG and quarts of VG.

Andria

When I eventually get my vape cave setup I'll have room and reason to get that much. Right now it just wouldn't be practical. I'm gonna have a veritable lab going with clipboards on the wall for every mix.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I eventually get my vape cave setup I'll have room and reason to get that much. Right now it just wouldn't be practical. I'm gonna have a veritable lab going with clipboards on the wall for every mix.

16oz bottles really isn't that much! I bought those when I was still buying nic in 120ml bottles. :D

Andria

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
16oz bottles really isn't that much! I bought those when I was still buying nic in 120ml bottles. :D

Andria

No, I was referring to gallons at a time. I go through 500ml bottles pretty quick already. As a matter of fact I need to place an order today or I'm gonna run out and be pissed at myself.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Just add an order comment :) We keep a big box of goodies back there. We dont do sample by flavor request but if you ask for a sample we will toss in whatever we have bottled up for samples :)

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just add an order comment :) We keep a big box of goodies back there. We dont do sample by flavor request but if you ask for a sample we will toss in whatever we have bottled up for samples :)

It's cool. I don't get to order nearly as much as I'd like to. Your guys have been so good to me, that's like getting a bonus in itself.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get my PG/VG from Amazon; Prime, so free shipping (a huge savings with shit that heavy) and get it in 2 days.

Andria
Yep same here. And often cheaper to buy from Amazon VS Essential Depot for the same stuff.
I just buy 1gal of PG and 1 of VG at a time since that will last me well over 1.5 years.
I also keep it along with NIC and extra flavorings in the deep freeze.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Amazon price is 55.42 for 1 gal vg/pg
https://www.amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html?ref=nav_cart
Bull city flavors is 56.98 using "freeship" coupon and you can order flavors! :)
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/cart.php
I personally would rather support a smaller entity rather than Amazon. :) I'm pissed at Amazon anyways. I had my last card hacked on Amazon site. Only place I used it.

Not sure where you got that amazon price, but it's not right -- this is what I purchased:
amazonPG.jpg

$31, not $55! And the VG is even less, $23. And since it's prime, it's free shipping, you get it in 2 days.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The 55 price is for 1 gallon of pg and 1 gallon of vg

Yeah, $54... but I've never had any reason to buy a whole gallon of VG; even with a gallon of PG and a quart of VG, I'll run out of PG first. :D Course I do make some juice for my son, and he likes 30/70 instead of 86/14... but he doesn't vape nearly as much as I do, so we still go thru PG faster.

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
After a year I still have half of my original liter of pg but have gone through nearly two gallons of vg. Get mine from Amazon as well.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I'm certainly not about to argue with people's choices of where they shop and wanting to pay for convenience. I've been known to do that myself in better days, for sure. Since I needed nic at the same time I needed vg, I ordered enough from nic river to qualify for free shipping. On a disability income, I have to shop around a bit and sometimes have to sacrifice speed of delivery for price. Here's what it cost me for 2 gallons of vg:

20180926_172140.jpg

I would have gotten it probably 4 days quicker from bull city, but needing nic, it made sense to order it all one place to save on shipping as well as a better price on the vg. If not for that, I would have ordered a smaller quantity of vg and bought the whole thing from BCF.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is this free with coupon shipping? Is that priority?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cheetos

Member For 2 Years
I have to add, Bull City Flavors has been an awesome company to do business with in my opinion. I'm not knocking any company or any pricing on product or shipping. I will however add, I just commented yesterday to my daughter... "This is how a company should treat it's customers, remember it in your future. I picked my product online, paid a fair price, a few minutes later had a confirmation email, later the same day had a confirmation it was picked and shipped, and two days later was reading a hand written thank you on the packing slip - all this while a hurricane was affecting the region" As long as they continue to treat me like I am valuable, I will do the same for them.

my .02 cents worth - that and $12.00 will get you a cup of coffee

edit: I did not realize wllmc was BCF! Dude, I'm among royalty! The friends I've made here are f'n awesome!

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have to add, Bull City Flavors has been an awesome company to do business with in my opinion. I'm not knocking any company or any pricing on product or shipping. I will however add, I just commented yesterday to my daughter... "This is how a company should treat it's customers, remember it in your future. I picked my product online, paid a fair price, a few minutes later had a confirmation email, later the same day had a confirmation it was picked and shipped, and two days later was reading a hand written thank you on the packing slip - all this while a hurricane was affecting the region" As long as they continue to treat me like I am valuable, I will do the same for them.

my .02 cents worth - that and $12.00 will get you a cup of coffee

edit: I did not realize wllmc was BCF! Dude, I'm among royalty! The friends I've made here are f'n awesome!
Thanks I just work there... well not "just" I proudly work there lol. We try our best to get things out in a timely fashion and try to resolve any situation we can.

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Cheetos

Member For 2 Years
Thanks I just work there... well not "just" I proudly work there lol. We try our best to get things out in a timely fashion and try to resolve any situation we can.

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Sir, please pass along my praises to ALL who work there. And whoever is the "Leader" there, should see ALL the praises here for their company. It was here that I learned of y'all and after having done a few orders with the company ... the excellent service is no fluke. It's a pleasure, and I've never said it was a pleasure spending money anywhere before. Nice to "meet" you also. Ever get stuck in an elevator, feel free to call
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:)

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
And do a damn fine job of it too, sir!

Agrees wholeheartedly! :)

Sir, please pass along my praises to ALL who work there. And whoever is the "Leader" there, should see ALL the praises here for their company. It was here that I learned of y'all and after having done a few orders with the company ... the excellent service is no fluke. It's a pleasure, and I've never said it was a pleasure spending money anywhere before. Nice to "meet" you also. Ever get stuck in an elevator, feel free to call
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:)

Agrees wholeheartedly again :)

Questioning that elevator thingy though :eek:

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Oops ... I posted in the wrong thread . Dane bramage I tell ya.

I'm glad BC sends extra caps. FedEx busted my vg cap. It's a wonder it didn't empty out.

Thanks BC

Pony Tail

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Well, I got the biscuit mix together. I'm actually kinda surprised at how sweet it smells. I had to try it. Figure that lol. Nothing but air. Hello dark corner.

VU Sponsors