Buying gasstation e juice.... review

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
:giggle:
I especially like how vapor comes out the back of your head at 75 watts. Happy Halloween!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually a cheap gas station juice is all I could find that I could vape when I first started vaping. All the other commercial ejuices I tried had an ingredient in them that I was allergic to. Very nearly went back to smoking.
Clayton Tobacco juice. A pretty authentic cigarette juice actually.
I rapidly started to DIY within 45 days or so and have been 100% DIY ever since. Have to trash many flavorings that I try becuse of the same allergic reaction.
Nearly 3 years smoke free thanks to gas station ejuice :)

filipansell

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually a cheap gas station juice is all I could find that I could vape when I first started vaping. All the other commercial ejuices I tried had an ingredient in them that I was allergic to. Very nearly went back to smoking.
Clayton Tobacco juice. A pretty authentic cigarette juice actually.
I rapidly started to DIY within 45 days or so and have been 100% DIY ever since. Have to trash many flavorings that I try becuse of the same allergic reaction.
Nearly 3 years smoke free thanks to gas station ejuice :)
SICK MAN ! Congrats on 3 years, sorry bout the allergy

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SICK MAN ! Congrats on 3 years, sorry bout the allergy

thanks.
something in most commercial ejuice and many flavorings causes serious mouth and throat and lung irritation for me.
Maybe an artificial sweetener? I dunno but have learned the early warning symptom so that it does not get me.
And it is NOT PG. I DIY at 60PG/40VG. And that gas station juice was pretty much all PG as I recall.

And I sweeten using liquid NuStevia.

VU Sponsors