Become a Patron!

Can I take my Vape gear to Thailand (Phuket) from Australia?

Box

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Peeps.
I am travelling to Phuket, Thailand in the next couple of months & was wondering if I can get some advise on taking my vaping gear.
Can I take my gear from AU to Thailand? (including liquids with Nic in them, a Mod or 2 and a couple of tanks) Is it legal to do so or is it absolutely banned?

Been trying to find out some info online but all seems wishy washy..
Would appreciate any info from anyone who has travelled to Thailand recently with their vape gear from AU. (Or other countries)
Cheers,
Box.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah good question,,,I'm going to be going to Sweden and have never really taken my vape gear on a plane much less international flights.I have no idea of what to expect.

Box

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah good question,,,I'm going to be going to Sweden and have never really taken my vape gear on a plane much less international flights.I have no idea of what to expect.
I have been to Bali without any issues at all on more than 2 occasions. But just not sure about Thailand as I have never been there before. Guess I will wait to see who else has more insight to this. Cheers pulsevape.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been to Bali without any issues at all on more than 2 occasions. But just not sure about Thailand as I have never been there before. Guess I will wait to see who else has more insight to this. Cheers pulsevape.
yeah you need to find out....I've heard the phillipines came down on vaping officially but unoffically it remains popular, I know Singapore just about everything is illegal...I thought I heard some scuttlebutt that Thialand had offically started coming down on vaping.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Peeps.
I am travelling to Phuket, Thailand in the next couple of months & was wondering if I can get some advise on taking my vaping gear.
Can I take my gear from AU to Thailand? (including liquids with Nic in them, a Mod or 2 and a couple of tanks) Is it legal to do so or is it absolutely banned?

Been trying to find out some info online but all seems wishy washy..
Would appreciate any info from anyone who has travelled to Thailand recently with their vape gear from AU. (Or other countries)
Cheers,
Box.
I live in Thailand and just got back from abroad today and I've traveled a lot, both domestic and international.
PM me and I'll tell you what I brought back, on a plane. What I loaded under and which I carried with me on board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors