Become a Patron!

Can someone tell me if this is normal?

Hey I placed an order with Focalecig 11 days ago and it still hasn't shipped, I've tried emailing but haven't gotten a response yet. It's my first order with them so I'm wondering if this is normal or should I open a PayPal dispute? Any information is appreciated.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Seems odd. Have you checked their social media accounts?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The person who posted for them here has been gone since May 2020
1614641641847.png
I see these methods of communication on the site
1614641741243.png

1614641774740.png

update:

order was shipped today but i also received a mail from Hotecig (thought it is still the same as focalecig) asking for bank account information. they confessed that their paymant system on their website does not function that well.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There's no way in hell I'd do that.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That does sound kind of sketchy.
You received an email from Hotecig asking for you bank account info because your Focalecig order didn't ship?

That does sound kind of sketchy.
You received an email from Hotecig asking for you bank account info because your Focalecig order didn't ship?
sorry cut too short. approx. many years ago it was said focal and hotecig is the same and that they only changed company name for whatever reason. my fault was to contact hotecig for the not shippid fc order.
so not their fault.

ordered the same product at 3fvape on 23.02. arrived yesterday via Hermes.
Thats a fantastic 10 days delivery time china -> germany :)

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Oh, OK That makes sense.
Did you get your shipment information yet?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
yes 00340434318049275083 but no information yet. i can feel the next problem occuring ;)
We will get to see when it shows up in the system.
I hope you get it fast.
it's already been 2 weeks and you just got the number.
How long does it normally take?
If I order from China the package usually takes about 10 to 20 days to get to me.

We will get to see when it shows up in the system.
I hope you get it fast.
it's already been 2 weeks and you just got the number.
How long does it normally take?
If I order from China the package usually takes about 10 to 20 days to get to me.
i did not buy any vaping gear for a longer time. most time some smarthome equipment at aliexpress. this takes at least 4 weeks via aliexpress standard (rotting up to 10 days at Liege Line-Haul).

But ordered an augvape foxy one at aliexpress on 20.02.2021. This arrived at "Liege" on 02.03.2021 should be here next week if customs play fair

Last edited:

Hotecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the past two years, many changes have taken place in the Chinese market, especially the ban on these websites by PayPal, which has affected the operators.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I received a reply and a refund. Focalecig is not a SCAM! 🙌
That's very good!
Are you still going to receive the package or are you getting a refund?

STILL SCAMMING! theri website may be up but they wont ship any products! 100 eur and niot replying or shipping anything ! DO NOT USE FOCALECIG! NO REPLY ANYWHERE ITS SCAM!!!!

as seen from this thread there has always been problems but now theyre just skipping everything and taking money. my track code been sitting for week now dhl is waiting for my package still. no refund options.

Can some other people also confirm if they are legit or not`? Gonna order from the Germany warehouse but the reviews are not reassuring at all!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Do you have a reason to believe that something has drastically changed since the last comments were left on this thread in March?

Sounds like the best you can hope for is that you pay them, spend a couple of months fretting over your order, and then eventually get a refund - maybe.

I wouldn't order from them. Just my two cents.

Do you have a reason to believe that something has drastically changed since the last comments were left on this thread in March?

Sounds like the best you can hope for is that you pay them, spend a couple of months fretting over your order, and then eventually get a refund - maybe.

I wouldn't order from them. Just my two cents.
Touché!
And fair point!

I cant tell u how to handle your specific situation, nor do i buy vape gear anymore cuz vaping is bad..mmkay. i think anyway, its hard to keep track these days, lol (thats a southpark reference if anyone is confused btw)

But hypothetically, if i were to, if i think it is taking longer than stated ship, i attempt to contact, give them 48 to 72 hours of their time zone's business hours to respond, then immediately put it in dispute regardless if they don't

Its just a freindly reminder to wherever i ordered from not to forget about my order, i have never actually had to deal with a real one. There is no penalty on my side, so why not. (Your bank may be different, thats why i say i cant tell u specifically)

I dont bother tho with sites that are well known like FT. It might take a year for tom hanks to sail over on his raft to deliver it, but it always gets there eventually.

Edit-in case anyone is wondering, hypothetically, FT is running faster than SM at the moment, roughly 2 weeks, so ive been told
I havent ordered from Focal so not waiting for any package. I don't have a problem with waiting for stuff, thats the 'price' for buying cheap I guess. In this case I was wondering if they are legit, aka will I ever see anything from them (and I really don't want to get into all the stuff with banks and what not).
From what I understand (reviews, what not) they aren't reliable enough to order stuff from regardless of how long it takes. I have an order form FT that is coming on a sloth I assume, its slow but at least with FT I know they will send my stuff.

This is my experience with focalecig :

- Made order from focalecig website on 07/06/2022 for €82
- 07/11/2022 I asked for my order status
- 07/15/2022 they said that they run off stock so I have to wait
- 08/28/2022 I asked for my order status
- 08/28/2022 they said that my order will be ship next week
- 09/08/2022 I asked my order again
- 09/10/2022 they said that they will sent it on 09/15/2022
- 09/18/2022 I asked again for the 4th time about my order ( I ask refund if they can’t process my order, I’ve been waiting for 2.5 months for nothing )
- 09/20/2022 still waiting for their reply
So it will be my first and last order from focalecig.. very bad service, very bad communication!!

Update:
- 09/20/2022 they said that they will sent this day and send tracking code
- 09/21/2022 no tracking code

Last edited:
This is my experience with focalecig :

- Made order from focalecig website on 07/06/2022 for €82
- 07/11/2022 I asked for my order status
- 07/15/2022 they said that they run off stock so I have to wait
- 08/28/2022 I asked for my order status
- 08/28/2022 they said that my order will be ship next week
- 09/08/2022 I asked my order again
- 09/10/2022 they said that they will sent it on 09/15/2022
- 09/18/2022 I asked again for the 4th time about my order ( I ask refund if they can’t process my order, I’ve been waiting for 2.5 months for nothing )
- 09/20/2022 still waiting for their reply
So it will be my first and last order from focalecig.. very bad service, very bad communication!!

Update:
- 09/20/2022 they said that they will sent this day and send tracking code
- 09/21/2022 no tracking code
That is ridiculous!! Can you dispute the order with your bank?

BigEmptySky

Member For 5 Years
Sorry to read about the problems folks experienced.

After reading the entire thread, I would not even entertain the idea of ordering from focalecig.

ETA: FWIW, I haven't ordered anything from the Far East or the U.S. in a few years.

VU Sponsors