Become a Patron!

Celebrate Your Vapeversary Here

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Doll!....I have been counting down the days and I have been saving all of My sales slips from all of My vaping stuff since I started...I don't want to add them up :facepalm: but its killing :gaah: Me to know how much I have saved...:rolleyes:...Z

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Doll!....I have been counting down the days and I have been saving all of My sales slips from all of My vaping stuff since I started...I don't want to add them up :facepalm: but its killing :gaah: Me to know how much I have saved...:rolleyes:...Z
Here's how I look at it. Maybe I've spent a lot. Not $50 a week, though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's been three months for me. Can't believe how different I feel. I can actually breath and feel so much healthier...
You just surpassed the toughest spot!! Congats! :)
Wow missed this thread was my # yrs. 5/11
How many? Love ya Jimi, congrats!
6 am tomorrow is my 1 year mark, and I rewarded myself with a plato and a subox mini (in light blue to match the new boat - hubby couldn't really get too irritated with that logic)
Not one bit, you're one year smoke free!! :bliss:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3 Years a few weeks ago!!
I told you the day before, I'm not tellin you again.
run.gif

Kidding ;) Congrats Raymo!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
May 25, almost 2 months. I smoked for better than 45 years, this was easy, haven't even had any desire for a cigarette.
It tastes better, smells better, no nasty butts or ashtrays.

Started on 3ml juice and just ordered my first bottle of ZERO!

My goal is to be off nicotine by the end of summer.

I feel better, can breathe, don't wheeze anymore. I've even become a bit of an evangelist about it... have converted 1 other so far.

I'm also a bit OCD, so now I've got another mod/tank on order :eek:
Let's see, I started with a Kanger TopBox Nano
and I have a wisemec mod, Aspire Cleito tank, UWell Crown Tank, and a SMOK TFV4 (a leaker I hope to fix, thanks to a thread here)

due to arrive is a Kanger mod (2 battery, 200w - forget the model # - which will be my portable rig) and a Wotoflo Stentorian Steam Engine (love the name, hope it works well)

Even with the few of hundred bucks I've spent on "toys", I'm probably close to break even and in another couple of months I will definitely be on the plus side of the financial part

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
May 25, almost 2 months. I smoked for better than 45 years, this was easy, haven't even had any desire for a cigarette.
It tastes better, smells better, no nasty butts or ashtrays.

Started on 3ml juice and just ordered my first bottle of ZERO!

My goal is to be off nicotine by the end of summer.

I feel better, can breathe, don't wheeze anymore. I've even become a bit of an evangelist about it... have converted 1 other so far.

I'm also a bit OCD, so now I've got another mod/tank on order :eek:
Let's see, I started with a Kanger TopBox Nano
and I have a wisemec mod, Aspire Cleito tank, UWell Crown Tank, and a SMOK TFV4 (a leaker I hope to fix, thanks to a thread here)

due to arrive is a Kanger mod (2 battery, 200w - forget the model # - which will be my portable rig) and a Wotoflo Stentorian Steam Engine (love the name, hope it works well)

Even with the few of hundred bucks I've spent on "toys", I'm probably close to break even and in another couple of months I will definitely be on the plus side of the financial part
That's awesome! Congratulations :confetti:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome! Congratulations :confetti:
Hit my one year anniversary on the 3rd. Feels damn good being able to kick a 36+ year pack and a half a day addiction. Started on 18mg and down to 3mg, plan on trying out 1.5mg soon. I like nicotine so no plans to go to 0mg, but I like not being cranky if I don't have it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hit my one year anniversary on the 3rd. Feels damn good being able to kick a 36+ year pack and a half a day addiction. Started on 18mg and down to 3mg, plan on trying out 1.5mg soon. I like nicotine so no plans to go to 0mg, but I like not being cranky if I don't have it.

Congrats to you, as well!! :confetti:

I like not being cranky, too, LOL

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Haha, I want to be done with nicotine for a couple of reasons (heart and arteries, and so I can suck up clouds of juice without so much guilt), but that said, this is still 1000 times better then smoking. Now I gotta ask, what's the matter with eFest batteries, I have a eFest charger and just order 2 eFest batteries to go with my new mod.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, I want to be done with nicotine for a couple of reasons (heart and arteries, and so I can suck up clouds of juice without so much guilt), but that said, this is still 1000 times better then smoking. Now I gotta ask, what's the matter with eFest batteries, I have a eFest charger and just order 2 eFest batteries to go with my new mod.
They take 2nd level batteries and rewraps them with grossly exaggerated ratings. Example their so called 40a battery is actually 10a. They're a malicious company and should be prosecuted for what they do.

Before you buy any battery check with what Mooch has tested and what he recommends.

https://m.facebook.com/Mooch-1636157550007158/?tsid=0.3574602835486209&source=typeahead

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lovely, guess I should order some replacements. Being a noob and not really understanding the info in that thread you linked, I'm guessing I can't go wrong with Sony VTC5 ?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lovely, guess I should order some replacements. Being a noob and not really understanding the info in that thread you linked, I'm guessing I can't go wrong with Sony VTC5 ?
Stick with Sony, Samsung or LG and you're good. Check out Moochs Facebook he has a chart of recommend batteries. Samsung 30Q are an excellent battery for Regulated mods.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also NEVER buy from eBay or Amazon, lots of fakes sold there. I recommend

Liion Wholesale or IMR Batteries, reputable, good prices and they also support Mooch.

http://liionwholesale.com

https://www.imrbatteries.com

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You are STILL cranky....LMAO
Congrats on the one year, keep it goin'

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't touched a cigarette in 9 months! Not bad after smoking 33 years / 2 packs/day. The biggest problem I've run into though began the day my taste buds awoke from a long and lonely hibernation.

Has anyone ever tasted chocolate Häagen-Dazs ice cream? No. Listen to my words. Tasted.... OMG. I never knew......

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't touched a cigarette in 9 months! Not bad after smoking 33 years / 2 packs/day. The biggest problem I've run into though began the day my taste buds awoke from a long and lonely hibernation.

Has anyone ever tasted chocolate Häagen-Dazs ice cream? No. Listen to my words. Tasted.... OMG. I never knew......

Congrats! It is amazing how much better things taste after you give up the smokes.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Haha - I love Hagen Daas. But there is a downside. Foods I used to think I liked, don't taste so good,now that I can taste them, and I'd give up the newly acquired sense of smell. THE WORLD STINKS!

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been off & on for the last 8 years vaping but this time I'm permanently back to vaping after my mom passed away from pancreatic cancer. 6 months today since my last newport

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, was diagnosed January 5th & passed away February 4th, two days after my parents' 38th wedding anniversary.

2naphish

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3 years ...i did the switch to vaping and never looked back. i used an ego starter pack for a couple of months and wanted more. found mechs and drippers and have been happily fogging whatever place i happen to be in ever since. coil building/diy is definitely the way to go . i saved so much money between this and quitting drinking i took an early retirement! good luck to everyone. <*((((>{

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3 years ...i did the switch to vaping and never looked back. i used an ego starter pack for a couple of months and wanted more. found mechs and drippers and have been happily fogging whatever place i happen to be in ever since. coil building/diy is definitely the way to go . i saved so much money between this and quitting drinking i took an early retirement! good luck to everyone. <*((((>{
Congrats! :confetti:

VU Sponsors