Become a Patron!

Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk [ENYAWREKLAW]

wayne.walkerr

Member For 4 Years
Cereal Marshmallow Strawberry Milk
Sugary and Sweet Cereal Marshmallows sitting in a nice rich bowl of Strawberry Milk

• FA | Meringue | 1%
  • FA | Vienna Cream | 1%
  • FA | Almond | 0.5%
  • CAP | Sugar Cookie | 3%
  • CAP | Vanilla Custard V1 | 2%
  • INW| Marzipan | 0.5%
  • TFA | Strawberry Ripe | 4%
  • TFA | Vanilla Swirl | 4%
  • FW | Yellow Cake | 1%
  • Sweetener | Sucralose | 1%
  • MIX AT | 70VG | 30PG
  • STEEP | SHORT | SHAKE&VAPE

This recipe has been in the works for quite sometime now. The first time I started to chase this flavor profile was when I first released Cereal Milks. I felt there was more I could do with that sweet, rich, dairy base and complex layering. The banana in Cereal Milks really brings out that high note that comes in a bowl of leftover cereal, but what it didn't do that I wish it could've was add to the authenticity, or accuracy of the flavor. Sometimes you'd get too much of that banana and it would pull you out of the experience. So I needed to hone down the flavor, make it different and interesting, while also making it taste as true to the reference as I could.

(btw, for the full write up and flavor notes head to my website!)

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the Recipe.

Last edited:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sounds like a awesome and tastey vape, but darn sure wish I could order from one single place..
just saying...I know..break out the card and just order, right?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have everything except the INW marzipan. I wonder if FA marzipan would be a decent replacement?

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have everything except the INW marzipan. I wonder if FA marzipan would be a decent replacement?

Yes, I think it would work in place of INW. I have both and they are very similar. INW seems very slightly more potent. If I were to sub it, I would start at the same % and bump it up if needed. Being a shake-n-vape recipe, maybe make a small amount with the FA Marzipan at 0.50% and one with an additional 0.25% to compare.

Crago44

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is a really good mix. I can't believe how much of the marshmallows I can taste. I didn't add in the sweetener but that's just my pp and I also used fa marzipan at .75. I think on the next mix I will add in banana or raspberry or both lol.

wayne.walkerr

Member For 4 Years
@Pauly Walnuts I'm currently working on adding a FA Marzipan substitution because so many are having trouble getting INW's which was something I expected. As of now, replacing it at the same concentration yields good results, but I want to work a little more on it before I make a final decision. Thanks everyone!

Crago44

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@wayne.walkerr Yeeeaa right Mix King, you know you love to see the flavors in your mixes sell out. I saw a guy last night get jacked for flv vanilla custard just to make one of your mixes!! Lol

JuanMiguelAndal

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't get any Marzipan and Yellow Cake in my country, we mostly get our concentrates from middle men and not direct from the manufacturer. Ordering online and having it shipped gets complicated when we have to pay more than triple at the customs office for tax. So, I normally don't know which brands I use, it's just based on the flavor name. What may I substitute for Yellow cake and Marzipan? Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't get any Marzipan and Yellow Cake in my country, we mostly get our concentrates from middle men and not direct from the manufacturer. Ordering online and having it shipped gets complicated when we have to pay more than triple at the customs office for tax. So, I normally don't know which brands I use, it's just based on the flavor name. What may I substitute for Yellow cake and Marzipan? Any help would be much appreciated. :)
May want to start a new thread, this one was last posted in back in DEC 2015

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What may I substitute for Yellow cake and Marzipan?

No good replacement for FW Yellow Cake yet, so I'd just leave it out.
You could also try 1% CAP Vanilla Cupcake instead.

Just drop the Marzipan and raise the FA Almond to 1%:D.

JuanMiguelAndal

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No good replacement for FW Yellow Cake yet, so I'd just leave it out.
You could also try 1% CAP Vanilla Cupcake instead.

Just drop the Marzipan and raise the FA Almond to 1%:D.

Thank you for your suggestion. ;-)
I'll try that instead.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
WTF, I have all the ingredients already. {FA Marzipan though} -Times like this make me feel less stupid for ending up with 175+ different flavor concentrates. ;) -Thanks for posting this recipe; gonna make it tomorrow. I absolutely LOVE every recipe of Wayne's so far that I have made, and I bet this will be no different! :inlove:

VU Sponsors