PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I keep thinking back to the 80s and early 90 when we didn't need eight different sizes of m&ms, or coke in every flavor imaginable, or pastries that had flour blessed my a gluten free monk and sold by a hipster that would get offended when you said "thank you sir", in case it identified its gender as a woman, or walrus, or moustache. Back when we had jello. Lime, Cherry, Vanilla, tapioca and chocolate.

This is my chocolate jello pie recipe.

My mom used to make this with a graham cracker pie crust and it was amazing. I still gorge myself on chocolate pudding whenever I see it because of this pie.

I use Hansen Australian chocolate because I think it's one of the best chocolates available and it's versatile. Add a little cream flavor and it goes from a warm vape to a cool vape pretty easy. The graham cracker is self explanatory and just a touch of sweetener to give that jello pudding mouth feel.

A good pudding.. Like a pudding pie. Not like Cosby pudding it where it doesn't belong.

Overall light, slightly sweetened chocolate mouthfeel with a hint of graham cracker. Should steep at least 48 hours.

Note, the graham cracker does contain some Acetoin and/or Acetyl Propionyl, can be replaced with V2 but needs a longer steep time. Does not contain Bill Cosby.

Australian Chocolate (Hangsen) 5%

Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 1%

Sweet Cream (CAP) 2%

Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 0.25%

If you guys don't have this chocolate yet, you should really get it. It's amazing.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the recipe... already had the hangsen in the cart ! Any thoughts re TFA graham cracker as a sub or would you say it needs the CAP?
The cap isn't necessary but you might need to add a little more tfa to get the flavor.

we87

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any suggestion on flavor percentage for TFA Chocolate? It's not the double just the regular version, I don't have the Hansen one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Any suggestion on flavor percentage for TFA Chocolate? It's not the double just the regular version, I don't have the Hansen one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tfa chocolate is a bit different from Australian chocolate so it will give a different overall flavor, and also it's very weak so I would start with 7% and raise it from there. I would add it to your list next time you order.

Also you should add an extra day of steeping.

VU Sponsors