Become a Patron!

'cigabuy' and parent company 'tiny deal' warning

G>O>M

Member For 1 Year
these two companies have no customer satisfaction
i have never had any service from them in the 10 years 20 items and 3 complaints i have had from them

its always an excuse for never refunding guaranteed items that are faulty

use them for cheap consumables but never buy items you expect to work for more that a week or two
i cannot state they use counterfeit items .. but nothing expensive seems to last
i have bought mods and phones from them .. all failed quickly .. never got any sort of refund

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
these two companies have no customer satisfaction
i have never had any service from them in the 10 years 20 items and 3 complaints i have had from them

its always an excuse for never refunding guaranteed items that are faulty

use them for cheap consumables but never buy items you expect to work for more that a week or two
i cannot state they use counterfeit items .. but nothing expensive seems to last
i have bought mods and phones from them .. all failed quickly .. never got any sort of refund

They are the same company; TinyDeal is the parent. And yes, they're a dishonest vendor IMO.
Their refund policy is '... We already spent your money.':gaah:
Here's my review if you haven't seen it. (Check out those "return instructions". :))
CIGABUY review... The worst of China

Oh... they also maintain a Sales & Support but really mostly just sales thread here on VU...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cigabuy-com-promotions-sale【new-arrival-hot-sellers-special-sale-coupon-sale-collection】.44690/
I drop in there from time to time to politely remind readers of my experience and opinion on CigaBuy.

Maybe you could get serviced there... :)
rotflmao.gif
...I mean

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'd just stick with the few kind of reliable China vendors.
And that only when something is dirt cheap and i don't need it anytime soon.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had decent service from them. Luckily I didn't experience any problems with my orders though so I can't comment on the customer service part.

I think you only ever come to realise how good a company is, is when you have a problem. Most companies tend to mess around and find every excuse in the book but I did have some Chinese vendors that only required a video to show that the item was faulty and they sorted it out.

I hope you get your issue sorted out OP.

G>O>M

Member For 1 Year
it was the first chinese company i ever dealt with
maybe 2005 odd from ebay usa i bought a couple of phones
after that it was mostly cheap consumables
didnt use them for a good 10 years after the phone problems
and everyone can change so i gave them another chance
sad mistake they are still the same
i will use them for juice and maybe some other cheap odds and sods
but i doubt i will ever buy anything for over 10 dollars from them again

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a copy of the "return instructions" CigaBuy sent me. :crazy:

Dear xxxxx , We really appreciate it if you could solve the problem. If the item really does not work, please return it for checking (Return Defective Item: http://help.cigabuy.com/shipping-and-returns). 【Note: Please send back your article by normal post airmail but NOT express shipping. If the article is sent back by Express shipping like DHL/UPS/Fedex/TNT, it will cause severe import duty issue. And the sender is responsible for all the consequences. If you have to send package back by xpress shipping like DHL/UPS/Fedex/TNT, please remember to send to this address: Shiping Liu,RM13,13TH Floor,Wah Wai Industrial BLD,NOS.53-61 Pak Tin Par Street,Tsuen Wan,NT,HK tel:51260689 TinyDeal Trading Limited】 Additionally, if there is post office policy in your local place that battery is not allowed in international package, please inform us as soon as possible for other solution. The return address: Ruicai Chen(11838264), 28-38#, Hongli youju, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518031, China Please remember to put a paper with following information: Item id: (3543003175653000204966), Item model: Original tracking number: (1ZA67T560496316920)Your address: TEL: Please send the item with ALL the accessories, including the Warranty Card if you have. And seal the battery contact with insulating tapes before you return a phone to us. Please well package the device with some BUBBLE BAGS or something else to prevent damage in transit. (Since international shipping time will usually take about 1 month, the item may be stopped producing so that manufactory cannot provide better repair. And we could discuss about other solutions if it happens, please do not worry) It will be better that you could give us the tracking number of returned parcel. We will inform you immediately via email when we receive the returned item. Thanks for your understanding! ------------------------------------------- ItemNumber:3543003175653000204966. Order ID:300317565. Item subject: [3543003175653000204966]1x NECM-531956. ------------------------------------------- Please reply this mail directly, contain this original mail and do not change the subject. Otherwise your mail may not be handled in time. By the way,welcome to visit our web site http://www.tinydeal.com for more great stuff at great price. Thanks. #zhangjing#

Oh... well no problem then...

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@G-O-M,
This is the Customer Service Manager - Pearlzeng from Cigabuy, sorry for late reply.

Could you please send us your order number? So we can check it.

Don't worry. When we confirm the issue, so your prblem can be much fast to be solved.

Best Regards,
Pearlzeng
Cigabuy Customer Service Manager

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
@G-O-M,
This is the Customer Service Manager - Pearlzeng from Cigabuy, sorry for late reply.

Could you please send us your order number? So we can check it.

Don't worry. When we confirm the issue, so your prblem can be much fast to be solved.

Best Regards,
Pearlzeng
Cigabuy Customer Service Manager

A year late :giggle:

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi,
We're so sorry for late reply. Now we are troubleshooting unresolved issues, and hope to improve our mail response speed. So that your many issues can be much fast replied in little time.

The issue of Long time no reply can be resolved. If you have any problem, you can also send a message to me.

Best Regards,
Pearlzeng

VU Sponsors