Become a Patron!

CLOSED BY STAFF - Om Vapors Monthly Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really difficult to answer, but I would have to say Blade Runner. Rachael’s interview is where I was really hooked, but honestly the score and atmosphere had me from the beginning. I still had to wait and see if the story lived up to the enticing sci-fi package it was wrapped in, and yes it did. The big bonus is a young Harrison Ford. The film is perfection for me.
Have you read the story the movie is based on...Just curious.

Buddha222

Chainvaping through the fog ....
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Mel Brook's 'History of the World, Part I'
It came out 37 years ago and I still find myself quoting various lines.

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My favorite movie of all time would have to be Silence of the Lambs. The scene that sealed the deal is when Anthony Hopkins said to Jodie Foster “Have the lambs stopped crying Clarice?”........

Alatide

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My favorite movie of all time is Shawshank Redemption. Favorite scene when they are sitting together talking and the best quote comes out. "Get busy living or get busy dying."

Classic

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Gone With The Wind

" Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

mhask68

Member For 1 Year
Thanks so much @OmVape!!! Awesome! :bliss:
I would really like to try max VG base, cause I hear it's slightly sweet on its own, and I guess a lot of people like vaping it that way often.

I use 100% VG when I’m out of flavoring. It’s great at 0.3 nic and it’s sweet on its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good point, but I thought it's usually weekly? I was thinking they skipped a week this time because of the holiday, but I could be wrong. :)
More than likely.
Like most e-liquid companies it is probably just a mom & pop operation.
Matter of fact I can't think of an e-liquid company that has more than a dozen or so people working there.It is usually far less.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @Alatide !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

yjaEfUc.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Radio or Podcasts? Why? ..TV or Hulu? Why??

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better shows on Hulu than tv. And radio. Not much into talking

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Congrats @Alatide!

I actually still prefer radio (specifically sports radio; Go Buckeyes!).

Also I still prefer TV, although I do watch Netflix (not Hulu). I prefer TV because there are still some showed there that I can't find anywhere else (TWD, Supernatural, Simpsons, How the Universe Works).

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only time I listen to the radio is if I happen to be out & about & the Huskies or Seahawks are playing or I’m steaming music from my phone....but I honestly have NEVER listened to a podcast. I guess this answer is “radio”

Probably tv: though if you’re watching Hulu, aren’t you technically watching tv?

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The only time I listen to the radio is if I happen to be out & about & the Huskies or Seahawks are playing or I’m steaming music from my phone....but I honestly have NEVER listened to a podcast. I guess this answer is “radio”

Probably tv: though if you’re watching Hulu, aren’t you technically watching tv?

Ooh my Buckeyes are playing your Huskies in the Rose Bowl on Jan. 1! :)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CONGRATULATIONS! @Alatide !!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

yjaEfUc.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Radio or Podcasts? Why? ..TV or Hulu? Why??

None of those things.
I stream music to every room in my house.
Bedroom = Jazz
Bathroom = Classical
Kitchen = Delta Blues
Living Room = Whatever

Too busy to really watch anything anymore.But when I do watch I binge watch shows on Netflix from my PC.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

True, should of said "standard cable networks".

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't listen to the radio (all rap crap in this area) and no to the podcast. I rarely watch regular TV. Hulu I would love to get but hubs isn't into watching too much tv. I do stream shows.

Buddha222

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I was a military radio/tv broadcaster, so the only radio I listen to regularly is NPR or BBC.I stream the music I listen to.

TV is usually Netflix or Hulu or Prime.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @Buddha222 !!

THIS WEEKS WINNER, AND ALL THOSE IN DECEMBER WILL WIN (3) NIC SALTS & (3) WTA SALTS!!

LIMITED TO (6) 10ML BOTTLES.

COUPON IS FOR 99% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 99% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (6) 10ml bottles in your cart, before entering your discount code!

llFGUlR.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Favorite coffee, and from where??

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
favorite coffee? homemade cold brew! for the most part, the coffee doesn't matter that much..all that is really required is to get some good coarse ground coffee in as dark of a roast as you can get (yeah, when I made my first batch, I wasn't too sure about the "darker the better"..but all is well).
70% less acidic than regular brewed coffee & it doesn't mess with my guts the way "normal" coffee does

Buddha222

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Favorite coffee: Kopi Luwak

(I've never actually drank this particular coffee, but due to it's origins, it's still my favorite.)

Last edited:

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Macadamia Kona from Hawaii, of course. Had a friend who lived there and only way you could buy it was if you were local so he would send me some on occasion. Upwards of $20/# but really good stuff!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am loving Kona Coffee( Hualalai Estate) that my SIL sends to us from Hawaii-
The Chocolate Mac Nut is one of my favorites!

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
favorite coffee? homemade cold brew! for the most part, the coffee doesn't matter that much..all that is really required is to get some good coarse ground coffee in as dark of a roast as you can get (yeah, when I made my first batch, I wasn't too sure about the "darker the better"..but all is well).
70% less acidic than regular brewed coffee & it doesn't mess with my guts the way "normal" coffee does

I'll have to try this, coffee makes me feel like I drank battery acid. And lately, caffeine has given me issues too. Just 1 cup, or can of coke, gives me a horrible headache 4 hours later.

Alatide

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Jamaican Blue mountain. So tasty and I really dont like coffee that much but this stuff is good.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jamaican Blue mountain. So tasty and I really dont like coffee that much but this stuff is good.
Did you know that 98% of all Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee sold is a blend.
Here's why
"The standard of quality for Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is incomparable with any other coffee because of the stringent and precise regulations; High-grown in a precise geographical location and under specific conditions, the amount of coffee produced is limited due to the amount of production space, and the demand is extremely high."

So unless you payed at least $40 per ½ pound you're buying a blend...Cheers!

Alatide

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Did you know that 98% of all Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee sold is a blend.
Here's why
"The standard of quality for Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is incomparable with any other coffee because of the stringent and precise regulations; High-grown in a precise geographical location and under specific conditions, the amount of coffee produced is limited due to the amount of production space, and the demand is extremely high."

So unless you payed at least $40 per ½ pound you're buying a blend...Cheers!

Yeah. I buy it from Costco. Costs $35 for 8oz bag.

My favorite coffee is the abominable mocha from Bigfoot java. Washington born and bred. I also visited NOLA this summer and cafe du monde frozen cafe au lait was amazing!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @John C !!

THIS WEEKS WINNER, AND ALL THOSE IN DECEMBER WILL WIN (3) NIC SALTS & (3) WTA SALTS!!

LIMITED TO (6) 10ML BOTTLES.

COUPON IS FOR 99% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 99% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (6) 10ml bottles in your cart, before entering your discount code!

llFGUlR.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Your'e stranded on an island.. You have a backpack of standard proportions. You took three items with you to survive that fit in the backpack and do not contain any "text". Which three items would you take??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors