CLOSED- Debate Invitation to ECF Troublemakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK, here it is!!!!

For the ECF underground members who like to hide behind the mods aprons, come in here and let's have a debate!!!!

You pick the topic.

Let's see if you are as good at debate as you think you are.

Calling specifically Bones, Katmar, SurfMonkey, but of course, open to anyone.

Ready?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not PM THOSE FOLKS YOU CALLING AND DEBATE ..?

Vape On

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nx2kclizAE1qcecwvo1_1280_zps0s99yqie.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because I voluntarily left ECF, thus no PM for me there. I'm relying on others to let them know they've been called out. They seem to lurk here based on Google-Fu.

;)
A lot of those fuckers come here just to look, and they go back there share what they found out and learn, I found that peeps on VU are smarter and updated, compare to that forum..
I was banned once for talking shit about kanger products, my banned got lifted just this year.. It's like being in jail, thank god VU started right about the same time I was put away so yeah... I can't debate dude
But I can talk shit

Vape On

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If this forum let's that asshole surfmonkey on this site the mods should be horsewhipped, that little piece of shit hid behind that hog Untamed Rose like a prison bitch, and had her ban anyone who made him look like a fool....many a member of ECF got banned by those two.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A lot of those fuckers come here just to look, and they go back there share what they found out and learn, I found that peeps on VU are smarter and updated, compare to that forum..
I was banned once for talking shit about kanger products, my banned got lifted just this year.. It's like being in jail, thank god VU started right about the same time I was put away so yeah... I can't debate dude
But I can talk shit

Vape On
like recruiting forum mercenaries

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK I say 2 million angels can dance on the head of a pin.....let's rumble bitches..

I can't be sure the mass, density, and size of angels, since they may be made up of some substance unknown to man, massless, without size constraints, and with infinite energy.

So, I have nothing to refute your argument!

BUT, what kind of dance would they do?

;)

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What makes some people think it's a good idea to invite to their new forum contentious members from their old forum for the purpose of engaging in... "spirited debate?"

I think it's the prospect of finally getting them on a level playing field. Without mod protection. No matter how superior you are to an opponent, you can't defeat admin tools.

Posters who hide behind mod protection are cowards and know they will get their asses handed to them in a straight up fight. Which is why they won't come.

2 tards enter. 1 tard leaves. VU Dome.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What makes some people think it's a good idea to invite to their new forum contentious members from their old forum for the purpose of engaging in... "spirited debate?"
I invited them to a "real" debate here, since the ECF moderation didn't allow a real one there. I personally enjoy a good debate. No disrespect intended, but if anyone doesn't want to witness a "debate" thread, they are free to ignore it.

After I joined here, surfsimian joined here, liked every thread I posted, then disappeared.

Hmmmmmm

TheFlash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why? A debate for the point of debating?

I actually like ECF.
I havent really been around this forum alot, but it seems as if the people are a bit pretentious and Kinda whiney. Although, as I said, maybe its just this section of the forum.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so how will you help the economy?
what will you do with the borders?
will you audit the fed?

Reactions: DC2

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't be sure the mass, density, and size of angels, since they may be made up of some substance unknown to man, massless, without size constraints, and with infinite energy.

You're babbling already, you sure you're up for this?
Or you gonna settle down when the bell rings? :rolleyes:

They seem to lurk here

You too, apparently.
Sure, you joined 13 months ago, but you've barely 50 posts in the last ten. :rolleyes:
Hell, that's a week for some of us.

Oh... you said "debate". This is "Arguments".

Sorry... down the hall... second door on the left. :oops:

:p

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Granted, it was a little while back, but you asked, and it sparked a memory. I think it's fair to be informed, even if things have progressed. Hopefully, lesson learned by them.
I almost ordered 480 ml of EJUICE
Good thing I started trolling

Vape On

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're babbling already, you sure you're up for this?
Or you gonna settle down when the bell rings? :rolleyes:

You too, apparently.
Sure, you joined 13 months ago, but you've barely 50 posts in the last ten. :rolleyes:
Hell, that's a week for some of us.

Oh... you said "debate". This is "Arguments".

Sorry... down the hall... second door on the left. :oops:

:p

So, the number of posts somehow reduce the veracity of any arguments I may make? Does that seem logical to you?

I attempted to debate on ECF in the "underground", and was reprimanded by the mod (classwife) when I refuted the points made by the "chosen few".

If you want to debate here, please make your case. Otherwise, you may sit down now.

;)

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Half yankin' your chain, but...

I'm not enthusiastic about you dropping in just to start a border war.
Or is it a slap fight you're looking for? Are you sure you're up for it?

I agree the "Outside" is half what it should be, not worth the bandwidth to be honest.
I detest the emotional political discussions, so the only actual thread I read part of was MonkeyBoy & Friends slap that creationist MM (arguing with woos is always a losing proposition though... they're obstinately irrational).

What topics in particular are you proud of bitch slapping him over?
Care to provide links?

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Half yankin' your chain, but...

I'm not enthusiastic about you dropping in just to start a border war.
Or is it a slap fight you're looking for? Are you sure you're up for it?

I agree the "Outside" is half what it should be, not worth the bandwidth to be honest.
I detest the emotional political discussions, so the only actual thread I read part of was MonkeyBoy & Friends slap that creationist MM (arguing with woos is always a losing proposition though... they're obstinately irrational).

What topics in particular are you proud of bitch slapping him over?
Care to provide links?

I'm not just dropping in to start a border war. I may not post much, but I read here almost every day. That's twice now you implied I am not "up for it". Why would you think that? Search for some of the Ferguson threads and you'll see what I mean.

The term "Debate" is far more encompassing than political posturing as seen in the current presidential campaign "debates". Far more. It is a skill taught in High School, College, and is a competitive endeavor.

I never wrote that I "bitch slapped" anyone. I was winning the debates, and the mods stepped in. Repeatedly.

BTW, we cannot prove that there is no "infinite energy", therefore there exists the possibility that Angels (if they exist), may have it.

:D

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let's debate this...

Since the taxation of substances detrimental to health is justified to help alleviate the costs associated with providing health care (cigarettes), is it justifiable to tax food that is deemed unhealthy (trans-fat, sugar, red meat, etc.) for the same purpose?

Reactions: DC2

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Let's debate this...

Since the taxation of substances detrimental to health is justified to help alleviate the costs associated with providing health care (cigarettes), is it justifiable to tax food that is deemed unhealthy (trans-fat, sugar, red meat, etc.) for the same purpose?

No, it is not, because unlike cigarette smoking, those things are detrimental only when consumed in excess, or by those with cxertain medical conditions. And really, the same is true of alcohol -- 90% pf the population can consume it and not lose their minds; just because the other 10% cannot, is not a reason to tax it excessively.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Debate debating.
Does it resolve anything?
How many change their viewpoints based on the debate?

Spent years on political forums and the end was the same as the beginning.

The ability to change one's mind requires the ability to first know how to use the mind, to think and reason, and that is one of the most uncommon abilities known to man.

Andria

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting.... One could argue that ANY consumption of certain foods increases the risk of health related problems. The alcohol question is a good one as well Andria, and alcohol is taxed higher than other things. A so-called "sin tax".

The "junk-food-tax" is a common debate question. Personally, I feel that nothing should be taxed higher than anything else, health related concerns or not.

This is an interesting read though....

http://now.tufts.edu/articles/should-we-tax-unhealthy-foods

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors