Become a Patron!

**Closed** PIF Box 3.1 Is Live

Would you like to participate in PIF Box 3.1?

• Total voters

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there an update on 3.1? Hope everyone is doing well!!

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
3.1 from my understanding is done.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3.1 wrapped up, check post #0001 for updates.
@adk1989 was supposed to be shipping 3.2 out to me but i have not heard from him recently.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry guys, I need you to remove my name from the list.
I have enjoyed watching the box travel around and appreciate being part of it but I can't wait around for the end.
Have fun!

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, back again to check in, see where the box is and see what is going on, box 3.2 is moving fast looks like I am going to have to put a sticky note on my computer to check forum daily, LOL, anyway, I am about to possibly take over as President of the Board of a Veterans (warfighter) Issue (PTSD) community and Political 501 C(4) i think anyway i am looking forward to it, will get me off my lazy butt and stop me from endlessly scrolling facebook all day everyday!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hey all, back again to check in, see where the box is and see what is going on, box 3.2 is moving fast looks like I am going to have to put a sticky note on my computer to check forum daily, LOL, anyway, I am about to possibly take over as President of the Board of a Veterans (warfighter) Issue (PTSD) community and Political 501 C(4) i think anyway i am looking forward to it, will get me off my lazy butt and stop me from endlessly scrolling facebook all day everyday!

congrats, nukeum!! I know that will be a very challenging move for you.. but you can handle it! :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I hope you get it! Our veterans deserve the very best. Yes very challenging but so rewarding.

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if it's possible @Sigmardin but if possible to jump in for LD3441 since they are requesting to be pulled from the list it would be greatly appreciated! PM me if this is possible and I will provide all necessary information! Let me know either way! Thanks!

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@misswish Last I heard Sig was waiting on @adk1989 to send the box to him, and I do know that @Sigmardin has recently had a family issue arise, so I will get with him and find out.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
New info on box 3.2.. please bare with adk he has run into a personal issue and asks for everyone to understand..
I am waiting to hear back from him, if i can help out in any way.. the box is safe and sound and I believe he will be mailing it out soon..

I wish i had contacted him earlier.. but it is what it is and the box will go on.. meantime, please keep him in thoughts and prayers..
I know for a fact he is not scaming on the box.. <3 him like a brother.. and wish the best outcome for him.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
yeps i can say that too, @nukeum i hope he resolves his issues and I hear from him soon..
otherwise i might be tempted to make a trip to Ga..

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey folks, sorry, my grandpa passed away recently, my wife and I are looking for a home to buy or place to rent, works a bitch, trying to get Resurrection Vapor (founded by @Delion ) out there and hopefully into a B&M or 2, spending moneymoney, got an incredible new job offer the other day out of no where, oh and had to switch daycares for my step son. All in all, it's been one hell of a month lollol. @Delion has filled me in on @adk1989 situation and I will attempt to contact him again to see what we can do to help. Thank you @Smoky Blue for getting in touch with him.

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning all my Pif Box Friends, how is everyone doing this Awesome day, Might break 100 today in Arizona, forecasts say anywhere between 97 - 100 degrees so looking forward to warming myself up, for the last ~6 years, I have been dealing with really bad Swelling in my Ankles and legs, to the point where they have split open, Found out it is a condition called Lymphedema (just found that out) but they are on the mend now. Have A GREAT DAY everyone

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning all my Pif Box Friends, how is everyone doing this Awesome day, Might break 100 today in Arizona, forecasts say anywhere between 97 - 100 degrees so looking forward to warming myself up, for the last ~6 years, I have been dealing with really bad Swelling in my Ankles and legs, to the point where they have split open, Found out it is a condition called Lymphedema (just found that out) but they are on the mend now. Have A GREAT DAY everyone

@nukeum I have another friend with that same thing as well.. I wish you speedy healing and recovery..
Good to hear from you and I think the 3.2 box is on its way.. waiting :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
kay then i hope by Monday, if not Tuesday.. tell him to let us all know :)

I stuck more juice in there..

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
kay then i hope by Monday, if not Tuesday.. tell him to let us all know :)

I stuck more juice in there..
If you stuck more juice in there you must have went and visited adk huh :)

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dear Apple Flavorings,

1. FA - Thank you for Fuji Apple
2. FW - Natural green and natural red, we aren't friends!
3. TFA - Green Apple, maybe you should try again...just sayin
4. TFA - Double Apple, why?

@Smoky Blue see #1!!

FA Oba Oba - WTF are you? I dunno but I think I'm in love.

FA Vanilla Tahiti - Where've you been all my dam life? You, me, & TFA Vanilla Swirl had a really good time last night didn't we? We should do that again sometime!

Yup, I've gone delirious, and now you all know what i've been doing all this time and where I disappeared to lol. Yes I do check in, and I do stay up to date with whats going on (mostly thanks to @Delion for keeping me semi organized), I just don't comment a lot. Work has been a pain in my ass lately and I've been in a "hate my job" funk. Making e liquid has been my new found love/hobby/addiction and I like it, so back off(sarcasm)! As you can tell from my ramblings above, I've lost my dam mind! Oh, all this on top of my wife being 7 months pregnant has kept me quite busy. Til next time!~

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lol.. mmm @Sigmardin dare to put Fiji next to Concord, with a lil peach..
but keep Fiji high and dry (2.5%) while it's two friends should stay extremely low like .25% to .5%
and then add in a bit of Ozone and maybe some Zen Garden with a tiny bit of brandy.. ;)

and kick back knowing you will still love your job the next day.. it pays the bills :D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I talked to @adk1989 yesterday and he said he will call the post office..
I know the mail here is running slow too.. I had 3 orders this weekend..
sent off on Thursday and they finally got them yesterday..
give it till tomorrow.. ???

VU Sponsors