Become a Patron!

**Closed** PIF Box 3.1 Is Live

Would you like to participate in PIF Box 3.1?

• Total voters

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I do not know what to tell you, Sig.. He said he mailed it.. I have not had time to drop him another note..
been super slammed here with my juice, will try to see what is going on, but try contacting him too, k?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
there wasnt much in the box when i got it, you can tell by my pix.. I put in juice for adk and i think??? a few bottles of juice..
Sig.. I left him a note to contact you.. I told you to do the same.. nada klue what to say on this.. :( but i am sad..
I hope you both will talk soon and the box will get moving.. again..

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WOW, this is FUN, waiting for Paint to dry, LOL Box 3.2 is Crazy, it has had more problems then i care to think about.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have not heard back from him.. I am sorry.. not sure what else to do.

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not your Fault @Smoky Blue I was trying to make light of the situation, probably in bad taste, so if i came off as condescending please forgive me.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Not your Fault @Smoky Blue I was trying to make light of the situation, probably in bad taste, so if i came off as condescending please forgive me.

didn't take it that way, @nukeum but it worries me, adk has not gotten back in touch with at least me, and nothing from Sig..
I did my best. :( If needed, could make up another juice pack and send it on to Sig.. as that is what I contributed.. there wasn't much in the box..
I don't know at this time what everyone wants to do.. :( sad..

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be worried too. It looks like ADK hasn't posted on VU since March 27th after regularly posting daily. That's a valid reason to worry. I hope everything's ok. I haven't kept track but was anyone short-changed?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thx. That link lead me to a good recent history. USPS may have lost the box from the sounds of it.

ADK reported sending it 3/25 and Sigmardin says he didn't recieve it (but wasn't he moving too?). ADK filled Delion in on what was happening to him ... and it appears no updates since. Sigmardin was on VU this week. I wish ADK would check in to let everyone know he's ok or if he needed anything.

So the one's missing out on the second half ....
17. SmokyBlue Box 3.2 received 3/21 sent 3/23
18. Adk1989 sent 3/27?
19. Sigmardin
(Nukeum - drop)
21. Jadenic
22. Baltoace
23. BobSkinner
24. Robert Schaeffer
25. LD3441
26. Delion

If I recall, Box 3.1 ended up quite full. Maybe there was enough change in contents to use that to finish the round? I'm just brainstorming ideas since I think Box 3.2 was sacrificed to the Vape Gods, or lost into the deep USPS abyss. Whatever. It probably won't see the light of day again.

Almost 2 months have gone by and I'm not sure how many people on the list are still checking in. At this point, I'd say it's Delion's call since he has the first box and can send out pm's to see who is or isn't interested, if that what he chooses to do. I'm fine with any decision.

Secretly, I'm glad Box 3.2 was so empty because for awhile people were adding and not taking. The whole point IMO was to share with those who could use it and obviously, there were people who were able to use it = success.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. I'm going to have to look up your reciepes Smoky. They sound delish.

Last edited:

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still checking in, it seems only a few people are posting now, I think we should call 3.2 a total loss, and I would say end it and let 3.1 be in its Final form for auction of whatever.

Matt

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the main thing is to get a response from Delion or Sigmardian.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I'd seen both in here.

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
same here, I am no longer home, MY father has a baseball sized mass, and multiple other masses on his Brain, and so I had to fly to NH to say goodbye

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so sorry to hear that nukeum. Enjoy the time together that you have left.
This is the last thing you need to be concerned with.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually @Sigmardin has the first box, and yeah I am pretty much sure the second box has went the way of the prehistoric animals at this point in my opinion. Though I still hold out hope since @Smoky Blue is on the case :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
same here, I am no longer home, MY father has a baseball sized mass, and multiple other masses on his Brain, and so I had to fly to NH to say goodbye
I am sorry to hear this, nukeum. I am glad that you have the time to be with him.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Actually @Sigmardin has the first box, and yeah I am pretty much sure the second box has went the way of the prehistoric animals at this point in my opinion. Though I still hold out hope since @Smoky Blue is on the case :)

he is active on fb, but I havent had any sort of response, he hasn't looked at my mail since I sent it.. nothing.
I don't know.. wasnt really much in the box and by now the juice I sent, I hope if he was in any trouble, he at least liked it..
but I am guessing the box is over and done.. I am sorry, I did what I could.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still follow this because I was part of box 1 and enjoyed watching the progress of it. I just wanted to express to @nukeum how sorry I am to see that going on. You guys are in my thoughts.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll send it out if y'all want, just lemme know. One less thing i'd have to pack up and move lmao

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I really could care less either way, @Sigmardin I would say just drop box 2 and do whatever you were going to do with box 1 at the end, an auction or what have you.

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I see the forum is largely inactive, I have been back in NH my father passed away on the 28th and was interred the 4th I will be heading back to Arizona. Thank you @Heather for the prayers

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well I see the forum is largely inactive, I have been back in NH my father passed away on the 28th and was interred the 4th I will be heading back to Arizona. Thank you @Heather for the prayers
I'm very sorry for your loss nukeum. You've been in my daily prayers and will continue to be.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so sorry for your loss, nukem. It is so hard to lose a parent. Warmest hugs for you.

mike.dunning.370

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry brother, I know how you feel. I lost BOTH of my parents in a matter of 5 months apart. It really makes you question and look at life differently. Anyway, hang in there brother.

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes it does, I have made a variety of moves that I hope will help me live a longer more fulfilling life.

I Quit Smoking - 1YR 4Mo
I am shedding Weight,
Easting right
eating more and less each time
walking through the pain of my disabilities.

each one of these I hope brings me closer to a healthier life, changing a lifestyle after 30 years is hard to do, so it is one step at a time it all didn't get this way overnight, it is not going to change back overnight.

-Nukeum

I lost both my parents 18 years apart, I lost my mom to Lung Cancer when she was 50, and my dad when he was 75 to Brain/Kidney cancer, he did survive 4 other types of cancer before he passed, Prostate, Lung, Lung, and Bladder.

nukeum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I assume (I hate to assume anything) but can we safely assume both boxes are DEAD?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I assume (I hate to assume anything) but can we safely assume both boxes are DEAD?
I believe so. Great positive steps you are taking. I am recovering from a surgery and am planning on making the same changes. Still praying for you!!

VU Sponsors