Become a Patron!

**CLOSED** WTB/T: Looking for Sigelei Fuchai 213 Mod(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Looking for one or two 213 mods in new or decent condition. A burnt orange one would be a huge bonus. I had a custom drip tip made to match. But any color is fine. It's always been my go to house beater using the silicone sleeve. I spilled juice down the two I had. I miss it.

I have a new Reuleaux listed for sale as well as the COV Tempest. I also have a boatload of other hardware.
Prefer to trade if possible.

sigelei-fuchai-213-orange-2.jpg

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I MIGHT have a new red 213 still in its box and unused, I'll have to check. I always buy mods in pairs so I have a backup but there was a mod I got a few years ago that I decided against opening the 2nd due to the problems I had with the first. Don't remember if it was this or not.

Just a picture of one of the pair to show the color of it. This one is old and hardly usable due to the same reason as yours, liquid leaking and soaking into the top screw holes causing problems.

PSX_20200228_143655.jpg

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
i have the squonk version. not a bad mod. they were on sale really cheap, idk if there are any left, probably though.

20200206_215407.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Wow. Thanks guys! Now you're going to make me pick a color??? You know how women are. It's a curse. Seriously.
If either of you would consider a trade, that would be wonderful!

@Jinx'd I gave squonking a try. Meh, not into it. Maybe I just didn't try the right squonker. Nice looking matchy. I'll take the beer though!
@zaroba @heateris I like red and blue. I have atomizers that will match both.

As for the leaking, after killing two 213's I think I'll try an atty ring this go-around.
I'll get back to you soon. Prices? Here or PM.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
@Jinx'd I gave squonking a try. Meh, not into it. Maybe I just didn't try the right squonker. Nice looking matchy.

I'll take the beer though!

are the non squonks 2 battery or one ? the squonk 213, it has an extra door that covers the bottle to make it just a mod, like the bottle isn't even there, cool ayy. and i have a line on some bnib and cheap 213's if your deal doesn't work out.

YEAH, come on over ! we'll have some beers, tunes, and laughs ! :cheers: :tunez: :giggle:

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
[user]Ms. Trixy[/user] definitely consider trades. im into top air flow RTA's. alwasy looking for extra Engine RTA, Engine nano, Zeus Dual or X, Solomon 3, or small dual 18650 mods.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
[user]Ms. Trixy[/user] definitely consider trades. im into top air flow RTA's. alwasy looking for extra Engine RTA, Engine nano, Zeus Dual or X, Solomon 3, or small dual 18650 mods.

Trade is good! I'll PM you a link to my goodies. Pulling the RTAs isn't difficult. It's getting that list of mods ready. I'll just have to send you the entire list I guess. :D

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
are the non squonks 2 battery or one ? the squonk 213, it has an extra door that covers the bottle to make it just a mod, like the bottle isn't even there, cool ayy. and i have a line on some bnib and cheap 213's if your deal doesn't work out.

YEAH, come on over ! we'll have some beers, tunes, and laughs ! :cheers: :tunez: :giggle:
The 213 is dual battery. It works great for me. Sorry on the squonker. Shooting the shit with you sounds fun! I'll definitely keep the bnib in mind. Made note.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
@MrMeowgi
I am unable to leave feedback for Shawn.Hoefer. The system will not recognize this thread by url or name of thread. It says must be originated by 'starter', me, or if 'I' have started the thread.
Just start a new FB thread?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
oh, thats a nice color. i have the blue, which is also a very nice blue.

I'm getting the blue one, too! I have colored glass for the Clieto for both this mod and the blue one. I'm tempted to get a new gold one I found for $29.95 with free shipping, too. I just really like the Sig 213. I AM using a atty disc to hasten my zest for killing the mods with juice.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
@MrMeowgi
I am unable to leave feedback for Shawn.Hoefer. The system will not recognize this thread by url or name of thread. It says must be originated by 'starter', me, or if 'I' have started the thread.
Just start a new FB thread?
He has to comment in the thread as well to be able to leave feedback. Even if you leave a "feedback for thread" he still has to comment for feedback system to work

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm getting the blue one, too! I have colored glass for the Clieto for both this mod and the blue one. I'm tempted to get a new gold one I found for $29.95 with free shipping, too. I just really like the Sig 213. I AM using a atty disc to hasten my zest for killing the mods with juice.

you will like the blue, it is a very nice hue. wish i could have got the orange also.

just take the atty off now & then and wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors